Check The Items In Our Ebay Store For Some Of The Lowest Prices Available
Whitman Classic Albums
Littleton Folders And Albums
Intercept Shield Products
Uni-Safe Coin Albums
Whitman & Harris Coin Albums
US Mint Sets
US Proof Sets
Proof Silver Eagles
Uncirculated Silver Eagles
Modern US Commemorative Coins
Holders, Folders & Storage
Canada Charter Bank Notes
State Quarters, DC & Territories
Air-Tite Coin Holders
This Auction Placed By:
5525 34th Avenue N.
Crystal MN 55422
Fax: (763) 513-9901
Business hours are 10:00 - 6:00 Monday thru Friday, 12:00 - 3:00 Saturday. If you win an auction Friday thru Sunday you will not hear from us until Monday morning.
COIN CARE CLEANING SOLUTION - 2 OZ. New size.
Coin Care is not a dip type solution. Does not change the color of your coin
but does remove the oxidation contamination and tarnish.
Can be used on Gold, Silver, Brass, Copper, Bronze and Nickel.
THIS CAN ONLY BE SENT TO USA AND CANADA ADDRESSES AS PER THE UNITED STATES POSTAL SERVICE.
We always try to carry a full line of Modern US Mint Products, including Proof Sets (1950 to Date), Silver Proof Sets (1992 to Date), Premier Silver Proof Sets (1992 to 1998), Uncirculated Mint Sets (1959 to Date), Uncirculated and Proof Silver Eagles (1986 to Date), and Modern Commemoratives (1982 to Date), as well as complete runs of all the dates and mintmarks (both uncirculated and proof) of these coins: Statehood Quarters, Kennedy Halves, Eisenhower Dollars, Anthony Dollars, Sacagawea Dollars, and Presidential Dollars either at auction or as an E-Bay store item. We also have all the Dansco Albums, Intercept Shield Albums, Whitman Albums and Harris Albums to store your coins. So before you leave us check this link Valley Coins EBay Store to view our other items. If you don't see what you want, or if the item you want is not immediately available (Buy It Now), let us know and we'll list the item for you. Winning bidders please follow the checkout process below.
As always customer satisfaction is our #1 priority. If you are not happy with any item let us know by e-mail and send the item back to us within 14 days of receipt for a full refund of the purchase price. Returned items must be in original holder. If we have made an error a full refund including fees will apply. If we have not heard from you within the seven day return period we will assume that it has been placed into your collection and you are browsing our other auctions. Bidders on this item may be informed of other special offers. We often use stock photos, so the item pictured may not be the actual item.
For this item shipping and handling in the US will be $2.99 or $2.00 if this is an additional item. Priority Mail is $5.49 or 2.00 if this is an additional item for Priority combined shipping. When calculating the shipping fee the original item must have the highest shipping fee and then add additional items at stated rates. Email us if you want us to calculate the shipping fee for you. Additional fees may be required outside the continental US.
To calculate the total add winning bid(s) + shipping & handling $2.99 or $2.00 if this is an additional item + sales tax (7.275% on the total amount for Minnesota residents only).
USPS Priority Mail $5.49 or $2.00 if an additional item + sales tax (7.275% on the total amount for Minnesota residents only).
To pay by Visa, Mastercard , Discover or American Express: call toll free (877) 875-0786; or Fax (763) 513-9901; please include card number, expiration date, security code (last three digits on the signature pad), your shipping address and auction number.
Thanks for your bids!!
Please Note Our Policy on Combined Shipping:
We are happy to save you shipping expenses by combining shipping on your items. Since we are continually selling over 3000 items and we have many shipping options, figuring out how much shipping costs can be confusing. Please use these guidelines to determine the shipping expense.
- If you are buying only one item, this section does not apply to you. Just checkout, send your payment and we will get your item shipped right out.
- We typically have a standard shipping price and an additional item shipping price for each auction. Start with the heaviest item for your starting shipping price. Then add the additional item shipping prices to the starting shipping price.
- If you are choosing more than one shipping method for your order, you must pay the standard shipping price for the heaviest item in each box. For example, if you are buying three books (for which you have chosen Media Mail shipping) and two proof sets (for which you have chosen Priority Mail shipping), you must pay the standard shipping charge for one of the books and the standard shipping charge for one of the proof sets, and then the additional item charges for the rest of the items. If you choose Priority Mail shipping for all of the items, then you pay the standard fee for one item and the additional item fee for the rest.
- Pay for all of your items at one time. Since we are selling so many items, it is difficult for us to combine orders when the payments come in separately. If you want to wait a few days for another item to close, we are happy to work with you. Payment must be made with a single payment to receive the shipping discount.
- When you checkout, try to combine all of your purchases at once or wait for an invoice from us. If you have a problem, contact Ebay.
- Insurance is included in the shipping and handling it is no longer optional as per new guidelines at Ebay.
- If the shipping expense is not calculated correctly, we will contact you to get it straightened out. Please include auction numbers and contact information with all correspondence.
- We value your business and want to help you in any way we can. If there is anything we can do for you, please call us toll free at (877) 875-0786. Thanks!