Belkin 5-Port Network USB Hub (F5L009ea)
The industry's first reliable print server with a setup time of under 5 minutes
The Belkin Network USB hub lets you share 5 USB devices (and up to 15 devices via daisy-chaining) on your network. It allows wired and wireless access* to multi-function printers, digital cameras, USB flash drives, external hard drives, USB peripherals, MP3 files and images and other USB devices
* A wireless router is required to use this product wirelessly
- Connect and access up to 5 USB devices via the Network USB Hub.
- Up to 15 devices can be connected using (an) additional multi-port USB hub(s).
- Share devices such as multifunction printers, media readers, and scanners with anyone on your network.
- Play and transfer music from any external harddrive or MP3 player connected to the Network USB Hub.
- Back up to and access data from external harddrives, USB flash drives, and other USB storage devices.
- Reliable and easy-to-use print server: the Network USB Hub enables your computer to access printers as if they are directly attached to the computer.
- Wired Network Hub with wireless accessibility through your wireless router.
- Microsoft Windows 2000, Windows XP, Vista & Windows 7 (32 & 64-Bit)
- Mac OS X v10.3 - v10.5 - Mac OS X Snow Leopard (10.6) & Mac OS X Lion (10.7) users see following workaround (click here)
- All computers equipped with WLAN or LAN
- Network USB Hub
- Power Supply 100~240V (EU - UK Customers supplied with free adapter)
- RJ45 Ethernet Cable
- Quick Installation Guide
- Setup Installation CD
- User Manual on CD
- 1-10/100 Base-Tx auto-sensing and auto-uplink RJ45 port
- 5-USB 2.0 ports - up to 15 devices can be daisy chained using additional multi-port USB hub(s)
- IEEE 802.3 10Base-T
- IEEE 802.3u 100Base-T