Avid KeyStudio (B-Stock)
(1) M-Audio KeyStudio 49-key Keyboard (B-Stock)
(1) Pro Tools SE Software
(1) USB Micro Interface
(1) USB Cable
(1) Setup Instructions
These units are B-Stock directly from Avid and tested by Avid technicians. They may contain minor cosmetic blemishes but carry a full manufacturer's warranty.
Powered by the same technology behind many of today's greatest hits, Avid KeyStudio instantly transforms your Mac or PC into a full-featured recording studio. The streamlined combination of Avid hardware and software-the 49-note, velocity-sensitive M-Audio KeyStudio keyboard and Pro Tools SE music creation application-makes it easy to turn your inspiration into a professional-quality song. Just connect the keyboard to your computer, fire up the software, choose from over 100 different instrument sounds, and start playing. You can build out your composition with loops from the huge included library, then add effects, polish your tracks, and share them with the world.
Avid Keystudio Features:
M-Audio KeyStudio 49-note Keyboard Features:
- Complete recording system
- Pro Tools SE software
- Audio KeyStudio 49-note keyboard
- Over 100 virtual instruments
- Extensive library of templates and loops
Pro Tools SE software:
- 49-Key, Velocity-sensitive, synth-action keyboard
- Assignable Modulation wheel for for vibrato and filter effects
- Volume slider
- Pitch bend wheel for expressive performances
- Octave and transpose buttons to change the octave and key
- Sustain pedal input
- On / off switch
- Holes for wire-framed music stand (sold separately)
- Power and connection via USB cable
Micro USB interface:
- Pro Tools composing, recording, editing, and mixing features
- Mix up to 24 tracks (16 audio tracks, 8 virtual instrument tracks)
- Integrated learning tools make it easy to create music
- Built-in composing features, including MIDI sequencing and Score editing
- Includes over 100 different virtual instruments
- Pro-quality effects including reverb, EQ, and guitar amp / distortion effects
- Comes with over 3 GB of audio loops to construct songs and ideas quickly
- Record up to two instruments at once
- Compatible with PC and Mac computers
- 1/8" stereo input to record microphones, CD / MP3 players, and more
- 1/8" stereo output for connecting headphones or speakers
- USB connector
Make music in minutes
With integrated learning and creation tools, Pro Tools SE makes it easy to start creating all styles of music-from hip-hop and electronic, to pop, funk, jazz, rock, and blues. There's a wide array of music creation templates and a huge (3 GB!) audio loop library so you can play along with drum grooves or add your own percussion, bass and instrument lines.
Professional 49-note keyboard
Whether you're just getting started or playing professionally, one touch will tell you that the 49-note KeyStudio keyboard is a pleasure to play. That's because the KeyStudio is built with the same M-Audio technology used by music professionals on stage and in studios around the world.
Play piano, synths, and more
Use the 49-note KeyStudio keyboard to play the huge virtual instrument library in Pro Tools SE. The software includes over 100 studio-quality virtual instruments-from piano, organ, and synth, to guitars, bass, strings, and percussion-so you can create complete songs without a band.
Pro Tools SE turns your computer into a full-featured recording studio, complete with powerful effects to mix your tracks together. Make professional-sounding mixes by applying reverb, delay, EQ, compression, chorus, flanger, and many others. Pro Tools SE also delivers classic guitar amp and distortion effects to create great guitar sounds-without a noisy amplifier.
Ready for the future
If you want even more tracks, effects, virtual instruments, and loops in the future, the included M-Audio Micro USB interface is also compatible with Pro Tools M-Powered software-the same recording software used by studio professionals around the world.
|Avid KeyStudio System Requirements:
|Minimum System Requirements (PC)
OS: Windows 7 Home Premium, Professional, or Ultimate; Windows XP Home or XP Pro (SP3 or greater)
Hardware/software: 1.8 GHz multi-core processor (Intel or AMD); 5400 RPM hard drive; 2 GB RAM for Windows 7 64-bit, 1 GB RAM for Windows XP and Windows 7 32-bit; 1 available USB port for included hardware; Adobe Flash Player 10 (free at adobe.com)
|Minimum System Requirements (MAC)
OS: Mac OS X 10.5.8 or greater, or Mac OS X 10.6.1 or greater
Hardware/software: 1.8 GHz multi-core processor; 5400 RPM hard drive; 1 GB RAM; 1 available USB port for included hardware; Adobe Flash Player 10 (free at adobe.com)
|Avid KeyStudio (B-Stock)