Offered for an appreciating new owner AT NO RESERVE is this rare 1992 Audi S4 Quattro Turbo 5 Speed!
Finished in gleaming original lipstick red over contrasting black leather, this 20+-year-old classic first generation Audi S4 has been driven about 11,000 miles per year average for a total of 239,990 miles on the working six-digit odometer! This beautiful Audi sports the 217 horsepower 2.2 liter turbocharged inline five cylinder engine mated to the 5 speed manual transmission with power delivered to the tarmac through Audi's QUATTRO all wheel drive system. Features on this 1992 Audi include a/c, electric windows and sunroof, heated front AND rear electric leather seats, driver side air bag and anti-lock brakes. Recent mechanical servicing includes new fuel pump, battery, brake pads and discs, water pump, TIMING BELT and all other drive belts!
This cool Audi S4 Quattro sedan is being offered here for less than the cost of the sales tax alone on a new A4!
PLEASE CALL 650-307-2251 FOR QUESTIONS, TEST DRIVES AND/OR MECHANICAL INSPECTIONS
THE BODY AND TRIM
The exterior of this car is in GOOD to very good, 99.9% rust-free condition overall. The paint has a nice lustrous shine with a few blemishes expected of a twenty plus year-old car. A few noteworthy imperfections include a large crack in the windshield, a very new small dent on the right front just behind the front wheel [not shown in these photos] along with some minor spots of paint fading, nicks and other blemishes. This is NOT a restored concourse car but a nice presentable older German classic that still shows pretty nicely.
The interior of this S4 is in good condition overall! It features heated electric seats which some wear on the driver side rib area, missing stereo and sagging headliner. While not quite perfect, the interior of this car is still quite a luxurious and inviting place for a driver and accompanying passengers.
THE DRIVING EXPERIENCE
This classic Audi starts, runs and drives fairly well with good acceleration, smooth up and down shifting 5 speed transmission, good clutch feel, solid tracking suspension and confident braking. This is still a smooth, safe, solid and stately cruiser!
SEE THIS LINK FOR ALL OF THE DETAILS ON THE S4 LINEAGE:
THE DETAILS AND $$$$$$
1. This 1992 AUDI will be sold with clear & clean California title in hand. The car will be sold "AS IS" with no written or verbal warranties expressed or implied. This car will be smogged for purchase by a California buyer. I welcome prospective new owners to come see, drive, feel and inspect ths car in person. There will be no post-sale inspections to determine whether you actually want to purchase this car.
2. Zero feedback bidders call me or bids will be cancelled. This car is being advertised in other venues. I reserve the right to end auction at any time.
3. I will assist with shipping arrangements [buyer pays costs]. I recommend Chris at Kelly's Auto Transport at 951-845-6224
4. Winning bidder please call 650-307-2251 or email me thru ebay within 24 hours of auction close.
5. A $500 non-refundable down payment via Paypal w/in 2 days of auction close. [Buy-it-now requires immediate $500 payment]
6. Balance of purchase due via CASH in person, bank wire transfer or certified funds within 5 days of auction close thank you.