ATLAS N SCALE CODE 80 TRACK
5" Rerailer Track Sections (3 per package)
Atlas N Scale Code 80 Rerailer Track Sections - Black Ties and Nickel Silver Rails. These rerailer track sections are used for easily placing and lining up your rail cars and locomotives on the track. Also great to have through-out your tunnels, (where you don't want derailments) and after going over a switch track where the cars can sometimes get a little wobbly.
Please note: The picture here is a stock picture from Atlas Model Railroad, Co. The item sold here is the exact same item, only there are 3 of them in a brand new, never opened, never used package.
The Atlas N Scale Code 80 track has been used on thousands of model railroads over the last 30 years. Easy to use and affordable, you will find that Atlas N Scale Code 80 track with black ties and nickel silver rail is built to last for ultimate performance.
The entire Atlas N Scale Code 80, Code 55 and recently released Code 65 True-Track lines are available from The Train Connection, including switches, crossings, straight and radius pieces, allowing you to create any one of a number of interesting and exciting layouts, including every layout in Atlas' popular N Scale layout instruction books.
Please Note: If buying multiple track packages and/or other items from The Train Connection, please wait for the invoice before paying for all items so that you can receive the less expensive combined shipping rate. We appreciate your business and have fun with your model railroad!
Thanks for stopping by our store!
Check out our other items at www.stores.ebay.com/the-train-connection
The Train Connection, Enfield, Connecticut, USA
- Atlas Model Railroad HO & N scale items including locomotives, rolling stock, track, structures and accessories
- MRC Power Packs, DCC Train Controls, and Sound Systems
- Kato N Scale UniTrack & Locomotives
- Bachmann EZ Track for HO & N scale layouts
- Railroad & Train Music CDs - over 35 CDs to choose from!
International Buyers – Please Note:
- Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyer's responsibility.
- Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding/buying.
- These charges are normally collected by the delivering freight (shipping) company or when you pick the item up – do not confuse them for additional shipping charges.
- We do not mark merchandise values below value or mark items as "gifts" - US and International government regulations prohibit such behavior.