Like New: An item that looks as if it was just taken out of shrink wrap. No visible wear, and all facets of ... Read moreabout the condition
1. Night Terror
2. Saigon Sleeps
5. Double Back
6. Game, The
7. Drink This
10. Sleep Well
Ativin: Dan Burton (vocals, guitar, programming); Chris Carothers (vocals, guitar); Mark Rice, Joey Ficken (drums).Recorded at Electric Audio, Chicago, Illinois, and Human Resources, Portland, Oregon.Night Mute is a guitar-driven, math rock record that harkens back to the '90s dynamic guitar days, calling up bands like Rodan, Roadside Monument, and Gondolier. Lyrics are softly spoken, guitars are picked and strummed gently, and drums are on-point in dealing with the math elements that Ativin set up. Ativin always keep the dynamics in check, never really cutting loose when you think they might or should. The last half of Night Mute shows Ativin relying on their influences in Sonic Youth and Slint. Surprisingly, there is no epic track that pulls out all of these stops -- all of the tracks clock in at under four minutes. The production focuses the attention to the drums, another '90s trend that works for this album. Ativin offer up fairly decent, melodic indie rock with Night Mute. ~ David Serra
Product Category : Music
UPC : 656605005928
Title : Night Mute
EAN : 0656605005928
Artist : Ativin
Label : Secretly Canadian
Release Date : 2004-03-16
Discs : 1
Binding : Audio CD
List Price (MSRP) : 14.98
Height : 0.5400 inches
Width : 4.9700 inches
Length : 5.5500 inches
Weight : 0.1800 pounds
Keywords : Alternative Rock, Miscellaneous, Pop, Rock
Condition : Like New
Classification Notes : excellent condition cd and complete artwork, IN STOCK RIGHT NOW,
OUR SHIPPING AND RETURN POLICIES: PLEASE READ!
1. We DO ship internationally and to APO's!! Typically international orders as well as APO addresses will take up to 30 business days to arrive. Please be patient and understand this before ordering.
2. Acceptable payment method: PAYPAL ONLY!
3. Unfortunately, we can not offer reduced shipping charges on multiple item orders.
4. Due to CD ripping we can not accept returns on non defective CD's and DVD's.
5. New sealed items may be returned as long as they are still sealed. Buyer will be responsible for all shipping costs within the transaction.
6. In the unlikely event an item is damaged during transit. (cracked jewel boxes ect.) Please contact us so we can remedy the problem.
7. If your item is returned to us for faulty address information, you will be required to pay for the item to be reshipped.
Feedback is very important to us. If there is any problem, please contact our customer service department so that we can address your issue.
Customer Service operates Mon-Fri 9-5 pm (Eastern Standard Time)