Product: Apple Desktop
Model: Mac Pro A1186 2006 Model
Condition: Used. Wiped. Tested
Actual Picture: ( Yes)
- 2 x 2.66 GHz Dual Core Xeon 5150
- 8 GB RAM
- 4 x 1 TB Hard Disk Drive
- 10.6 OS X
- DVD +/-
Contents & Quantities:
(1) Apple Mac Pro A1186
Note: If there are any discrepancies between the description title and the listing content, please contact us for clarification before purchasing.
Warranty: 14 day warranty (Buyer must agree to warranty prior to purchase. See warranty details below)
Note: If Cables, accessories, reinstall discs and or other components are not pictured and or listed in this listing, then they may not be included. !
- We make our best-effort to ensure our listings accurately describe the usability and condition in which the items are sold.
- Please do not make any assumptions in regards to expectations of our listings and contact us if you are unsure of something or have any questions. Please see our warranty information for more information on our policies regarding returns and refunds.
- We only guarantee to send the items actually listed, and make no guarantees that all applicable accessories, cables, or software and other components are included unless specified in the listing.
SHIPPING & WARRANTY INFORMATION
· The shipping options listed are the only ones we offer.
- Shipments are expected to ship within TWO working business day upon receipt of payment. We strive to ship all items within one business day upon receipt of payment: However, if we receive payments after 3 P.M on a working business day shipments may be delayed by one business day.
· Due to processing of carriers, some items may not show up as received by carrier until one business day after the item has been dropped off. Shipping time begins one business day after the carrier receives the item. For example: If an item is received by UPS on a Friday, shipping time will not begin until the following Monday.
· Please allow two business days before expecting any changes in carrier package acceptance confirmations.
International Buyers – Please Note:
- Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyer's responsibility.
- Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding/buying.
- These charges are normally collected by the delivering freight (shipping) company or when you pick the item up – do not confuse them for additional shipping charges.
- We do not mark merchandise values below value or mark items as "gifts" - US and International government regulations prohibit such behavior.
- Warranty starts on day of arrival (14 Day Warranty)
- All hardware is guaranteed to be NON-DOA upon arrival and we guarantee it for 14 days upon arrival.
- Refunds for any reason other than for defective hardware will be subject to a 10% (of the item price) restocking charge. In this case, orginal and return shipping charges will not be refunded.
Specific Exclusions unless specified in the listings (What’s NOT Covered):
- Connection Cables, batteries, chargers, remote control, memory card, accessories, consumables and film
- Software, firmware, driver compact disc, manuals, and the related installation
- Dead pixels on display panels that exceed the manufacturer specifications
- Product and image sensor cleaning
- Returns will not be accepted for incompatibility issues. If an item is purchased, it is the buyer’s responsibility to ensure the item being purchased is compatible with other hardware or software which they are using the purchased item with.
- We reserve the right to replace, attempt to fix, and or refund your order. We want to make sure that you as a customer are happy. However, we will not issue refunds with an item simply because you decide you are not happy with it. It is the buyer’s responsibility to determine if the item is what they were looking for. Refunds are only issued for defective hardware, or if the listing significantly deviates from what was sent. That is to be determined by us, not by the purchaser. If negative or neutral feedback is left prior to contacting us and allowing us to attempt to resolve the issue, your warranty will be voided.
- Pictures of items are not always the actual item and may only serve as a depiction. The listing will tell you if the item is the actual item or not.
- We try our best to test each and every product that we sell to prevent any problems. If you were to have any questions or concerns, please contact us. If we decide the best option is to replace or fix your product, we will contact you and give you a Return Merchandise Authorization number. The RMA number must be on the box when the item is returned. The customer is responsible for the shipping costs when the item is returned