Brand New ~ Vintage Look!
Bake "N" Store available in 2, 5 and 12 Cup
For Combined Shipping, just wait for a revised invoice
Anchor Hocking Bake "N" Store
Vintage inspired tempered glass dishes allow for baking and storing in one. Great for organizing fresh-cut fruits and veggies in the fridge. Glass allows for easy visibility to what's stored inside! Thick walled glass, with optical ribbed desgin. Glass lid rests nicely down into each dish.
Great Gift Idea!
5 Cup Dish & Lid
||Dish & Lid|
||8.75 x 4.5 x 3.5|
|5 Year Warranty
|Country of Origin
Yes to 425
Thanks for looking and please take a moment & browse through our store, perhaps there may be something else that interests you! We combine shipping!
Bake & store
Please read the following 5 tips to help ensure a long and happy life for your
Anchor Hocking Bakeware:
• HEAT IN OVEN ONLY. Use your Anchor Hocking Bakeware in gas or electric ovens up to 425°F or microwave ovens without browning element. Not for stovetop, broiler or toaster oven use. Do not use an alcohol or Canned Heat burner as a direct heat source.
• USE FOR STORING FOOD. Use your Anchor Hocking Bakeware for storing food in refrigerator or freezer but do not take directly from freezer to oven. Let food thaw before cooking or reheating in oven.
• CLEAN WITH PLASTIC OR NYLON NON-SCRATCH PADS OR CLEANSERS. Wash your Anchor Hocking bakeware in detergent and warm water. For stubborn baked on food, let the bakeware soak and then use non-scratch cleansers and scrub pads intended for glass ovenware. Dishwasher safe.
• AVOID SEVERE TEMPERATURE CHANGES. Do not add liquid to a hot dish. Handle hot bakeware dishes with a dry cloth or potholder. Never place hot bakeware on wet or cold surfaces.
• AVOID IMPACT WITH HARD OBJECTS. Sharp knives or utensils may scratch and weaken glass bakeware. Do not use if chipped or cracked, or noticeably scratched.
A Message from Tarlton Place
Tarlton Place has been a reputable eBay store for many years, owned & operated by one gal that really loves Corelle! I primarily deal in *brand new vintage Corelle patterned & Hearthstone dinnerware. I am happy to bring some of Corelle's most cherished and hard to find discontinued patterns and pieces back to the dining table!
All Corelle & Corningware items sold here are 100% genuine with registered trademark. All *new Corelle items were purchased in bulk, *directly from the manufacturer...can't get anymore genuine than that! All *new Corelle & Corningware items are covered by the manufacturers warranty, unless otherwise stated.
Because this type of merchandise is breakable, any items arriving broken, please contact us prior to returning them. Most of the time, we do not require that you return damaged goods, but merely send us a picture. A free replacement can usually be sent, IF the item is still available. Otherwise, a refund will be given, NO hassles.
Please ask any questions previous to purchasing. NO refunds are granted for any reason other than damaged goods. We make every effort to describe our merchandise as accurately as possible. If you find an error, please make us aware of it. Every prospective buyer has the responsibility, to read our ads in their entirety, to avoid purchases that they will not be pleased with. Reading ads is mandatory on eBay, so the buyer knows exactly what they're buying. Purchasing without reading does not make for a successful & satisfying transaction on either party.
To err is human. To make me aware of it, I Thank You!