With a Solid Sitka spruce top, Mahogany Back and Sides this Alvarez acoustic guitar produces a beautiful, rich sound. Its Rosewood fingerboard, and Alvarez bi-level rosewood bridge also enrich the tone and playability. The cutaway in the body also allows for easier access of the higher fret positions. With its Alvarez 400T Electronics system you are ready to plug in at the gig! With the bonus Legacy Accessory Pack, you will be ready to play right away! The pack includes a LT-600 Clip-On Headstock Tuner, Strap, Picks, Pick Holder, Capo, String Winder, and 1pack of Legacy Guitar Strings
Its Features Include:
Solid Sitka spruce top
Mahogany Back and Sides
Alvarez bi-level rosewood bridge
Cutaway for easier access of the higher fret positions
Alvarez 400T Electronics system
**** This guitar package from The Instrument Store is a special purchase that we made with the manufacturer. The guitars are new and unused but are marked "Almost Perfect" due to minor cosmetic defects. We have checked each guitar and they function perfectly and it is hard to see any cosmetic issues at all. We are offereing a great deal on great guitars. They are fully returnable. Pick one up today while they last!!
|Payment Methods and Terms of Sale|
We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you. Please carefully read the following rules and instructions on our payment terms.
- Within minutes of placing your order, we will automatically email you detailed information on how to complete your order. This email will be sent to the email address that you have registered with eBay. If you have not received this email from us, you can call us 1 (631) 489-9000
- Please make sure that your email address and contact information is updated on your eBay account. If not, we will not be able to communicate properly.
- For the protection of both buyer and seller, we reserve the right to request further verification and other information before completing an order.
- Once we receive feedback, feedback will automatically be left for you.
- As stated in eBay policies, when either clicking the "Buy-It-Now" button or placing a bid you have automatically entered into a legally binding contract to purchase the item. Please commit to buy only if your intention is to purchase.
- Failure to comply with our policy will result in your order being cancelled and being blocked from future purchases.
- Buying from our company means you have agreed to the terms and conditions of our company.
We have one of the most liberal return policies anywhere. We always want to provide the best possible service for our customers. Howerver, we do have some very important rules and guidelines which will make your purchase fair for everyone.
- Unless otherwise stated, items must be returned in new and unused condition within 14 days of your purchase. We provide a full refund for most items with some exceptions. See the next section for details.
- No returns will be accepted without an Returned Merchandise Authorization Number (RMA #). Customers must call us to request an RMA #. RMA #'s will not be given by email.
- The buyer pays all of the return shipping costs.
- Items must be returned by trackable shipping method.
- Items that "never arrive" back to us and connect be tracked will not be refunded.
- Original shipping costs will not be refunded.
- Many items are NOT Returnable. See the following section for details.
Non-Returnable Items and Special Cases:
- Harmonicas are not returnable under any circumstances due to health reasons. We only sell new harmonicas which are mechanically tested prior to shipment. If you feel that a harmonica is defective, we can usually provide technical advice on proper playing technique. We will gladly test any harmonica sent back to us on our test fixture. The buyer pays all shipping costs.
- Open boxes of reeds are not returnable.
- Mouthpieces are returnable if they are new and resellable without any sign of use. All mouthpiece returns incur a 25% restocking fee to clean, sterilize and repackage the returned item. We cannot resell these as new items.
- Recorders are returnable if they are new and resellable without any sign of use. All recorder returns incur a 25% restocking fee to clean, sterilize and repackage the returned item. We cannot resell these as new items.
Sales Tax is collected for purchases which are sold and shipped to addresses in New York.
Any ebay item that is shipped to a location outside of New York is not subject to sales tax.
Sales tax will be collected for any item that is picked in our store.
Who We Are ...
We have been selling on ebay since 1999. We have a full time staff ready to serve you. Our feedback rating is outstanding and we work hard to keep it that way. We offer quality products at fair prices and believe that creates happy customers who return to buy from us.What We Sell ...
We sell band and orchestral instruments, music books and accessories to all levels of musicians, from beginner to professional. We are knowledgable about what we sell because we are musicians too. We can sell new instruments in all price ranges and sometimes offer pre-owned instruments. We offer select products here on ebay. If you don't you see what you want .... please inquire and we can list it on ebay.
Our staff is ready to answer your questions about our products or your order. Feel free to call us at M-F 9-4 pm EST
The Instrument Store, LLC
81H East Jefryn Blvd, Deer Park, NY 11729