You are bidding on Qty 1 Lot of (10) Allen Bradley 700-N200A1 Relay / Contactors - Used with 120vac coils. These are all series C, and I do not have the boxes or paperwork for these units.
These Items were recently acquired from an industrial distribution company in Houston. They were moving and I was able to pick-up some the inventory.
This would be great for maintenance purposes or a spare.
Pictures are of the actual products. Manuals and typical documentation may be missing from the packaging on some items. We will do our best to disclose this information in the auction.
Some items are New Old Stock and some are Used Inventory. None of the items being sold have factory warranties. I browsed for individual pricing on-line, and basically cut the cost to ½ of the suggested price.
Please check back often to see what has been added – I have a huge inventory of Industrial Control items that will be sorted and sold.
1) WARRANTIES - Please read the details of all auctions. Not all auctions are the same. Some used items may also be sold AS-IS. Please review the details of each auction for more specific details on each item. In the event the return of an item is needed, the buyer is responsible for all shipping costs.
2) COMBINED SHIPPING - We will combine shipping on multiple auctions, however you will need to contact us within 24 hours of the first auction close and alert us of your intent to combine auctions. After receiving your email stating the items to combine, we will provide you with a shipping total.
3) SHIPPING - We ship most auctions via USPS due to tracking and reliability reasons. It is our experience that USPS provides the best service and the best tracking of any shipper out there. In select auctions with larger items we may use UPS. We can use your account # at your request.
4) INSURANCE – Insurance is included in all and handling & shipping charges.
5) INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING - We will not ship International for any auctions.
6) PAYMENT - All auctions must be paid for within 5 business days. Your bid is a contract - Place a bid only if you're serious about buying the item. If you are the winning bidder, you will enter into a legally binding contract to purchase the item. If the seller is unable to establish contact with the winning bidder within 5 business days of the end of the auction, item may be offered to the next highest bidder or relisted. We accept PayPal, or Cash for local pickups. We do NOT accept personal or business checks. Unless stated otherwise, we do everything possible to ship your item within 48 hours. To do this, the customer needs to pay promptly after auction close.
7) FEEDBACK – We want our customers to be completely satisfied with their purchase. If anything about your transaction is not to your satisfaction, please contact us BEFORE leaving feedback, inform us of the issue, and we will do our best to resolve the problem to your satisfaction in order to receive positive feedback. We think good communication ensures a successful transaction and efficient problem resolution in advance of posting permanent feedback and gives both parties the best chance for a positive trading experience on eBay..
8) CONTACTS - If for any reason you need to contact us, whether before or after the sale, use EBAY Contact Member. Emails will be responded to within 1 business day in most cases.