Produce all natural herbal extract from home using ice & water.
8 Piece 1 Gallon ALL MESH Set Includes:
8- 1 Gallon All Mesh Bubble Bags
Microns 220, 160,120,90,73,45,37, 25
Fast draining all mesh bags make for faster work time
As of 4/29/11 We are the only company Offering a 37 micron bag!!!
- Obtain 2 buckets
- Place your 220 micron work bag in bucket #1
- Fill bucket with cold water enough to cover the bag
- Add your dried or frozen plant trimmings
- Fill bucket with ice to the top of the bags
- Recommended ratio 10lb ice to 1 gallon of water with 5 gallon bucket
- Stir the ice and plant trimmings for 15 to 20 minutes and let sit & settle for 30 minutes
- Place remaining bags into 2nd bucket, starting with the 25 micron and ending with the 190 micron bag
- Remove work bag from bucket #1 and poor remaining water through bags lined in bucket #2
- Pull out the bags one by one, draining away the water
- Use spoon or small scoop to remove plant extract from the bottom of each bag
- Use spray bottle to spray remaining material of sides of bag to the bottom of the bag
- Use Pressing screen to separate & dry herbal extract
- Hand wash bags with cold water to remove any leftover residue
Tips for best results (Nikka T method)
- For best results and longevity of bags do not mix in extraction bags(10-190) use separate mixing bucket.
- Mix in one bucket with 220 micron work bag,Then transfer liquid to another bucket lined with your extraction bags (10-190)
- Mixing in extraction bags stretches the material causing holes and leaks in micron screen
- Use of power drills and electric mixers in not recommended.
- Use light agitation to achieve the purest product.
- If using bubble machine drain contents through work bags once machine completes cycle.
- Run dry material 1-3 minutes, frozen/wet material 6 to 12 minutes
- Less water is better, 10lb bag of ice use 1 gallon of water
- In general different plant have different trichome sizes
- Do not press extract set and dry overnight on drying screen
- Pressing extract breaks trichome heads degrading product