Book your Vacation at Hard Rock Resort in Punta Cana before your dates are sold out.
$1,800 Resort Credit!
In addition you will also receive a $1,800 Resort Credit that can be used for room upgrades, tours, spa / beauty salon treatments, golf and more.
KIDS STAY FREE IN THE SUMMER 2014
Now - August 27, 2014
June 1, 2014 - August 31, 2014
Book now at any Hard Rock Hotel the kids ages 12 and under sharing a room with an adult stay and eat FREE. New Booking only.
I am a VIP member and you will be purchasing an all inclusive VIP week at my low member rates. You will receive all the VIP membership benefits I enjoy!
$1,800 Resort Credit!
In addition you will also receive a $1,800 Resort Credit that can be used for horseback riding on the beach, room upgrades, tours, spa / beauty salon treatments, golf and more.
Contact me at Palace_Mexico@ yahoo to confirm availability for your dates before you buy.
Visit http://www.palaceresorts.com and compare their online prices to my deeply discounted price.
HERE’S WHAT'S INCLUDED:
· Luxurious Jacuzzi suite accommodations
· Fine dining and unlimited meals at numerous restaurants at all the Palace Resort properties.
· Top shelf drinks and free flowing of both premium alcoholic & non-alcoholic drinks at indoor bars, pool-side bars, in-room bar.
· Free Wireless Internet
· Free 24 hour room service
· Free Unlimited phone calls from Punta Cana to the continental US and Canada.
· Nightly entertainment
· Stay at one resort. Eat, drink and play at all Palace Resorts.
· All taxes & gratuities are also included.
VIP MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS:
· Free round trip airport/hotel transportation
· Free: one back massage, one manicure, and one pedicure per person
· 20% discount on spa treatments
100% Positive Feedback Seller.
You get the ability to book 7 nights accommodations at a heavily discounted cost with all the benefits of a VIP member.
THERE ARE NO HIDDEN STRINGS ATTACHED AN NO PRESENTATION YOU ARE REQUIRED TO ATTEND!
· Airfare is not included.
· Amount listed is the fee you pay to use one of my VIP weeks
· Resort rates vary based on season. Contact me with your details before you buy.
· Additional adult in the same room $101 per adult per night.
· Children between the ages of 4 and 17 years $51 per child per night.
· No charge for children under four years of age.
Check Date Availability Before You Buy:
1. Contact me through Ebay or at Palace_Mexico@ Yahoo with the desired travel dates, your name, email and the total number of adults/children, room preference (two double beds or a king size).
2. I will check availability and get back to you with the total cost
3. I will contact the hotel with your name and reservation information.
4. I’ll then send you a copy of the confirmation letter.
5. You will then call the resort give them the confirmation number and pay with a credit card.
If you have any questions whatsoever feel free to ask. Contact me at palace_mexico@ yahoo
The Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Punta Cana opened in November 2010, as a joint venture. Aiming to raise the bar when it comes to exclusive yet affordable resorts in the Dominican Republic, the more than 1,800 rooms offergreat value for the price, especially when you consider how well-appointed they are. In addition to luxurious accommodations, the Hard Rock Punta Cana boasts eleven restaurants, a spa, 60,000 square feet of meeting space, an internet cafe, and plenty more. You’ll be ideally situated on the stunningly beautiful Macao Beach when staying at the Hard Rock Hotel, so when you’re not busy enjoying the hotel’s extensive grounds and facilities, the beach is always there to fulfill your need for some fun in the Punta Cana sun.
The Palace Resorts, which have an established presence in some of Mexico's top vacation destinations, offer a luxurious experience and the Hard Rock Punta Cana changes nothing when it comes to the high quality of the experience. Relaxation is what most guests at this resort are after, so it's nice to know that there is a full-service spa on-site. While rejuvenating spa treatments and hours of soaking up sun on the beach can easily fill the bulk of your time during the day, hanging out at the resort's 48,000-square-foot casino is always an optino at night. The elegant casino isn't the only option for nightlife at the Hard Rock Hotel. There are also seven bars offering different themes to grab a drink, including the Moon Lounge, Sun Bar, and the Zen Lounge, and if the mood to dance should strike you, the Oro nightclub keeps the tunes going late into the night. Nighttime entertainment also comes in the form of performances that regularly take place in the hotel’s theater.
There are eleven swimming pools on the grounds of the Hard Rock Hotel in Punta Cana and a total of four swim-up bars, where delightful cocktails are the specialty. When you’re not enjoying one of the numerous pools, floating down the hotel’s lazy river is sure to set your cares at ease. There is a kids' pool and plenty of children's activities are on offer to help keep the little ones occupied, and snorkeling equipment is available to guests who want to explore the ocean waters a bit. As for the eleven restaurants at the Hard Rock, they offer a variety of cuisines to choose from between them. Even the pickiest of eaters are bound to be pleased with the food selection. The restaurants include the Brazilian-inspired Ipanema, the Caribbean restaurant Isla, Pizzeto, Los Gallos, and a buffet-style eatery called The Market.
As mentioned, there are upwards of 1,800 rooms at the Hard Rock Punta Cana, and each one has a double whirlpool tub and a private patioor balcony. All are bright and airy, exhibiting a fresh and simple approach to luxury. There are the classic rooms and suites to choose from, as well as the higher-end Hard Rock Rooms and Suites, so you're bound to find the right fit for your vacation. The base amenities include signature bath products, a flat-screen TV with cable, air conditioning, a telephone, an in-room safe, a coffee maker, a hair dryer, and an iron and ironing board. Each room is also outfitted with a premium liquor dispenser and a fully stocked mini-bar. As one might expect at a luxury hotel, 24-hour room service is available to guests, so if you feel like staying in for a meal here or there, you can surely do so. There’s plenty to enjoy at the Dominican Republic's new Hard Rock Hotel.
"By listing this auction I verify that I am the actual travel agent or travel provider and not a third party affiliate. The travel/accommodations in this auction will be booked directly through me and not an outside agency. I also verify that, other than the government taxes and related government fees stated within the listing description itself, there will be absolutely no additional fees, charges or after auction purchases associated with booking the travel within this listing."