Instruction(3GX Programmable Flybarless System) :
âBrand new redesigned 3GX represents a new generation of multi function flybarless system. The dramatically improved performance will create immediate impact on any enthusiasts.
â3GX is currently the smallest and lightest flybarless system on the market. Two ports to directly connect Spektrum and JR satellite receivers, along with full support of Futaba's S-BUS system.
âBased on the 3G FL760 manual setup process, the 3GX can be setup in a few minutes through a simple process. In addition, the 3GX can support all of the CCPM swashplate system currently on the market including 90, 120, 135, and 140 degrees swashplates.
âGraphical illustrated instruction on the computer setup software directs the user through a step by step setup process, allowing for quick setups without omitting any steps.
âSupport Bluetooth connectivity. With the soon to be released Bluetooth connectivity kit, 3GX can be programmed wirelessly from a PC. Eventually there will also be smartphone apps allowing live adjustments to 3GX without powering down.
âWith 3GX's built in Align RCE-G600 governor function, no external governor is needed to reduce electronic wire clutters.
âA library of pre-configured 3GX settings specifically available for T-Rex series of helicopters, allowing pilots to achieve the most optimal setup for their helicopters.
âThree levels of flight mode is available on the 3GX to provide different feels from beginners to advanced pilots.
âCustom parameters have been opened up in 3GX to allow pilots to fine tune numerous settings for swashplate and rudder. Settings export feature allows custom settings to be shared amongst friends.
â3GX utilizes brand new gyroscope sensors of the highest specifications when compared to other flybarless systems currently on the market, allowing it to be used under harsh conditions. Dual axis plus rudder sensor dramatically improves swashplate and rudder correction precision compared to last generation 3G. This is clearly noticeable in stable hover as well as highly aerobatic routines.
âSuitable for helicopter of all class from 200 to 700, glow engine or electric powered. The superior vibration resistant characteristic is evident even when mounted with harder double sided mounting tape.
â3GX utilizes 16 bit processor which is 4 times faster than previous generation, along with a completely re-written firmware. The result is a dramatic stability improvement from previous generation, with stability that rivals a flybarred helicopter, yet posses explosive agility.
âWith built in pirouette compensation function, 3GX is able to stabilize the helicopter on a fixed point during pirouetting maneuvers. Pirouetting flips type of maneuvers are easily accomplished with precision.
â3GX's rudder control is similar to the high end GP-780 gyro in that rudder sensitivity is catered specifically for the helicopter's rudder response characteristics, allowing consistent rudder feel even under high speed conditions. This excellent control feel will allow pilot of all skill levels to experience the perfect integration between 3GX and helicopter.
âAdditional peripherals planned for the 3GX includes 3-axis accelerometer, 3-axis magnetic compass, and GPS positioning system. While the commonly available position hold gyro system utilizes only 6 sensors, 3GX’s total of 10 sensors ensure positioning of helicopter with superior accuracy, providing the ultimate solution for aerial photography or other special purposes.
Specification(T-REX 700E DFC) :
1. Equipped with the low CG DFC rotor head, effectively reduce wind resistance during flight, providing the most direct and precise control feel back to the pilot, and exhibits exhilarating 3D performance and unimaginable flight speed.
2. Brand new CCPM direct servo linkage design to eliminate the weight of double push-pull linkage system, enabling faster and more precise control reaction.
3. Integrated servo mounts on the main shaft bearing blocks, allowing cyclic servos to be mounted directly onto the bearing blocks, which together with the composite material frame plates, creating a clean and uncluttered look.
4. Utilizes composite carbon material integration technique on frame structure for ease of maintenance and high rigidity. Increased front opening area to allow for simpler battery installation.
5. Innovative sliding battery tray rails imbedded into the 3K side frames, with patented spring loaded latching mechanism, allowing for quick battery access as well as battery protection.
6. Top mounted motor base bringing the motor's center of gravity closer to rotating disc, improving 3D agility and allowing blade drafts to cool the motor effectively .
7. Motor mount consists of third bearing block to provide motor shaft support, effectively reduce torque induced shifts, and minimize gear striping issue.
8. Utilizes high spec MOD1 112T CNC helical main gear and MOD 1 tail drive helical gear to increase gear mesh area, and minimize gear noise during flight.
9. Top mounted ESC platform to take advantage of main blades airflow for effective cooling.
10. New lightweight H-shaped electric device retention system for protection, as well as ergonomically correct design to simplify operation .
11. Equipped with 750MX series high efficiency brushless motor, with ribbed case and fan to dramatically increase cooling effect, and improve overall power output.
12. Brand new gear box with more streamlined design also allows for simpler disassembly.
13. High quality new tail gearbox design, combined with new dual point mounted tail pitch control assembly to minimize slops and increase rudder control precision.
14. High torque rated one way bearing base.
15. High precision bearing supported dual push point rudder control design.
16. High speed rated thrust bearings incorporated into tail blade grips.
17. Equipped with third bearing main shaft support to increase rigidity, meeting the needs of extreme 3D maneuvers.
18. New lightweight landing gears.
19. High grade painted fiberglass canopy with new 4 point anti-vibration mounting mechanism to simplify installation.
20. New CNC aluminum alloy mounting plate.
Users must have a certain concept of security to operate the R/C helicopters.
Be sure to read and comply with related safety notes of instruction manual before flying.
Specification(3GX Programmable Flybarless System) :
âOperating Temperature:-10~60 degree
âX and Y axis Operating Angle Range:-300~+300 degree
âZ axis Operating Angle Range:-600~+600 degree
âSize:36.5x25.2x15.6 mm Size
âSupports Wide/Narrow Bandwidth Digital and brushless servos
âSpektrum and JR Satellite antennas support (Replaces original factory receiver)
âFutaba S.BUS system support
âBuilt in governor function
âMaximum working voltage:8.5V
âCompatible with 1024/2048 resolution Spektrum receivers
âSupports 90/120/135/140 CCPM swashplates
âField setup without the use of a PC
âCompatible with 2 to 5 blades rotor heads
âSupport up to 6 servos
âAutomatic servo type recognization
Specification(T-REX 700E DFC) :
â Length: 1345mm
â Height: 360mm
â Width: 208mm
â Main Blade Length: 690mm
â Main Rotor Diameter: 1562mm
â Tail Rotor Diameter: 281mm
â Motor Drive Gear:12T
â Main Drive Gear:112T
â Autorotation Tail Drive Gear: 104T
â Tail Drive Gear: 22T
â Drive Gear Ratio: 1:9.33:4.37
â Weight(With Motor): 2900g
- T-REX 700E DFC Kits Set x 1set
- Aluminum Tail Boom x 1
- 3K Carbon Fiber Tail Boom x 1
- 690 3G Carbon Fiber Blades x 1set
- 750MX Brushless Motor(530KV) x 1
- 3GX Flybarless system x 1
- BL700H High Voltage Brushless Servo x 3
- BL750H High Voltage Brushless Servo x 1
- Castle ICE2 HV 120 Brushless ESC x 1
- 105mm 3K Carbon Fiber Tail Blades x 1set
Radio transmitter and electronic equipment required for assembly:
- Transmitter(7-channel or more, helicopter system)
- Receiver(7-channel or more)
- 6S Li-Po 4500 ~ 5200mAh x 2
- 2S Li-Po 1900 ~ 2300mAh x 1
- Dial Pitch Gauge