The 10" RealHead dual-zone velocity-sensitive drum pad features a triple-flanged hoop and a tunable Mylar drum head that can be replaced with any standard 10" head. Dual-zone sensing enables you to trigger different sounds from the head and rim. This pad works with virtually all e-percussion devices and modules, and includes a rack clamp, L-arm, and cable.
Velocity-sensitive drum pad with real mylar drumhead and triple-flanged hoop
Dual-zone sensing enables triggering sounds from the head and and rim
Head tension can be adjusted with a standard drum key, and the head is replaceable with any standard 10" head
Works with virtually all e-percussion including DM10, DM5, Trigger|iO, and ControlPad
Comes with rack clamp, L-arm, and cabl
Orders are shipped from our warehouse within 48hrs Mon-Fri excluding National Holidays.
Majority of the orders are shipped the same day if received before 4:00pm EST.
We use UPS and US Postal Service for most of the orders shipped to Continental US ( lower 48 states).
Tracking information ,if available,will be emailed to the customer as soon as the label is generated and product is delivered to the shipping carrier.
Where noted, certain items can only be shipped to Continental US.Please check listing description for any shipping restrictions
PO Box Addresses will ship via United States Postal Service
Alaska , Hawaii, Puerto Rico Customers
Eligible orders shipped to Hawaii , Puerto Rico and Alaska will be shipped via US Priority Mail with Delivery confirmation, fully insured.
Due to certain restrictions related to product weight, specific country regulations /manufacturer contractual agreements , not all orders are eligible to be shipped to Canada.Depending on the value of the order we use US Postal Service Priority Mail International or Express Mail International.
Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges.
These charges are the buyer's responsibility.
Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding/buying.
International Shipments: Delivery times may vary depending on country. Shipping insurance is included in USPS Express Mail International shipping fees. You will be responsible for any taxes, duties, and any additional costs that may be assessed upon delivery.
Let us help make your shopping experience simple and secure.
- New Jersey residents must pay sales tax.
- We currently only accept payments through PayPal.
- All orders will ship to the specified address located in the "address section" of your PayPal payment.
- Please ensure that you have the correct shipping address on your paypal shipping page
- All items should be paid for within 7 days of auction close.
- Please only agree to purchase an item that you intend to pay for .
We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase from Lenrom Online Store
We're proud to offer a generous return policy on most of our items in our store. Most unused merchandise,unopen, in re-sellable condition with all original packaging,accessories and documentation (manuals, warranty cards not filled out, etc.) may be returned for a credit or refund of the item price within 30 days of purchase or 14 days where indicated.
- To accommodate customers with shipped orders, the return period will begin at the date of confirmed delivery.
- All returns require a copy of the original purchase receipt and a return authorization (RMA) number. Returns sent back without these documents will be rejected.
- At our discreption we may asses an additional restocking fee on items missing any documents/accessories or alterred packaging which requires reboxing of the orignal product in order to bring it to a resellable, like new condition.
- Credit/Refund will be processed within 3 business days from the time the returned product has been inspected and tested .
- A 15% restocking fee applies to non-defective returns. In order to return an item you must contact us to request a Return Merchandise Authorization Number (RMA).
Please see our full Return Policy for more details and exclusions