Details about Airsoft Random Parts - WE-Tech Big Bird GBB Frame and Metal Slide (Black)See original listing
For parts or not working
“Please read the description before bidding.”
Apr 11, 2014 18:32:12 PDT
[ 2 bids ]
Alhambra, California, United States
|Condition:||For parts or not working
An item that does not function as intended and is not fully operational. This includes items that are defective in ways that render them difficult to use, items that require service or repair, or items missing essential components. See the seller’s listing for full details. See all condition definitions- opens in a new window or tab
|Seller Notes:||“Please read the description before bidding.”|
eBay: This auction is for an airsoft toy gun part, and cannot be modified to house or feed real ammunition or fit on a real firearm, and it was never intended to. It will be shipped with a blaze orange barrel tip as seen in the provided photos to comply with federal law where appropriate.
Both parts are in very good shape with some light wear along the slide edges. Auction includes the complete lower frame and the just the slide (no slide internals).
Never owned this GBB before, but a quick inspection of the part list shows the lower receiver doesn't appear to be missing anything, and nothing seems to be broken or non-functional. The slide is completely hollow and includes no internals but is a fine replacement to a broken slide, though it also does not include the sights.
Shipping is $4 to anywhere in the continental US (no international bids). Accepting Paypal only; will ship out same day payment is received guaranteed (cutoff time is 4PM when most shipping centers close). Payment is due within 5 days of auction end.
If it isn't mentioned in the auction, then it won't be included. Please read the description carefully and ask questions before bidding; I'll get back to you within 24 hours.
All my items are shipped by either USPS First Class Mail (for smaller and lightweight items) or by USPS Priority Mail (Parcel Post for heaviest or largest items). All shipments include automatic tracking through eBay.
How I classify wear:
- Light = has blemishing or scratches that are visible only under light and are fairly insignificant
- Medium = has visible scratches and / or wear that are noticeable at first glance, including worn out paint where the original metal color is showing
- Heavy = significantly worn out part that shows large / deep scratches and severe paint wear, though is still purely cosmetic and is a usable piece
- Excellent = looks almost brand new due to a lack of poor handling, though may have very small marks or wear (everything is noted in the description)
- Very good = same as excellent condition but may have enough visible wear / damage to not label as "looks new"
- Good = has plentiful wear / scratches / damage (IE: heavily used airsoft magazines with metal color showing)
- Fair = heavy damage or wear but is still in usable condition (parts in this catagory are not considered broken)
- Parts labeled as broken or non-working are just that; known issues are noted for benefit of the buyer