(T) Teen 12+
Sealed DVD Box
Age of Empires III: Complete Collection Includes 3 Games
- Age of Empires III
- Age of Empires III: Asian Dynasties Expansion Pack
- Age of Empires III: War Chiefs Expansion Pack
Age of Empires III
It's the dawn of a new age in real-time strategy (RTS) games. A brave New World is rising – a hostile yet beautiful world, filled with innovative gameplay, new strategic scenarios, eye-searing graphics and much more. Welcome to a world called Age of Empires III.
Age of Empires III offers gamers the next level of realism, with advanced battle physics and unparalleled visual detail. The new game picks up where Age of Empires II: Age of Kings left off, placing gamers in the position of a European power determined to explore, colonize and conquer the New World. This time period features stunning scenes, from towering European cathedrals to courageous tribes of Native Americans, and spectacular combat with Industrial Age units like rifled infantry, cavalry and tall ships bristling with cannons.
Campaign - In this action adventure tale of historical fiction, players take on the role of Morgan Black and his family, struggling against the hostile wilderness and a mysterious cult that's crept in from Europe. In a series of 24 scenarios divided into three acts, Morgan Black and his descendants help the Aztecs resist conquest by Spanish conquistadors, pit the French against the British in the French and Indian War and help Simon Bolivar lead revolutions in South America.
Multiplayer - Whether you're searching for a quick game or hoping to talk strategy with friends online, Age of Empires III's Multiplayer site is your community destination. Here, you can play with persistent Home Cities that gain power and strategic options the more games you play, compete for a spot on dozens of ladders, help organize your clan or chat after a game – all without leaving the multiplayer portal. Fans of Age of Mythology's Quick Search can still look for games swiftly, while players looking for something specific can browse game lists to find the set of options that matches their tastes.
Homecity - Players have access to their own European Home City for economic, technological and military support. Your Home City's success depends on you, with your city's improvements retained between games.
This revolutionary new feature to the RTS landscape is incorporated into all aspects of Age of Empires III — from Campaign to Multiplayer — and is unlike anything you've experienced before. Much like the persistent character from a role-playing game that encourages you to keep playing, your Home City is an important support system to your efforts in the New World. During a game, your Home City can regularly send you supplies or military reinforcements. You are the leader of your colony, but your success brings glory back to Mother Europe. The more games you play, and the better you do, the more powerful your Home City will become. Every few games, you gain the ability to both upgrade and customize your Home City:
- Upgrade your city by unlocking new types of soldiers or buildings, or improving those you already have.
- Broaden your tech tree in whatever direction most fits your play style – invest in warships, native alliances, cavalry, artillery or economy.
- Customize your Home City by changing the appearance of buildings, the weather or even the types of people who walk, work and perform in its streets.
- Throughout a game, as well as in between games, you can visit your Home City to watch its citizens go about their lives, get an opinion on how you're doing, plot your next move or just marvel at the beautiful sunset.
Graphics - We first set out to reproduce the rich detail of Age of Empires II: Age of Kings. As we strove to make the fascinating Age of Empires III time period come alive, that goal quickly evolved: We at Ensemble Studios wanted to create the best-looking game ever. From the stunning water effects to the hundreds of units battling on-screen, you'll feel like you're a part of the action in the New World.
- Tone mapping – This photo imaging technique balances the colors in a scene on the fly. The end result is a rich, warm game where bright colors are vibrantly rendered alongside darker counterparts, such as shadows.
- Lighting and shadows – The sun is always shining in Age of Empires, so it's important that lighting and shadows be an awe-inspiring experience. Units and buildings cast shadows according to a real sun position, and even cast shadows on each other. High Dynamic Range rendering allows us to represent the shiny glints of sunlight that bounce off highly reflective surfaces.
- Bump and specular mapping – Water glistens like water. Metal shines like metal. These advanced techniques serve to provide an extra level of rendering detail heretofore unseen in real-time strategy (RTS) gaming.
- Water – We felt that portraying stunning, realistic water effects in the game was so important that we devoted a programmer to it full-time. You'll find the water rich with details like foam near the shore, accurately modeled water motion, flotsam in rivers and realistic water colors. Plus, reflections change with the viewing angle, the angle of sunlight and the motion of the water. The overall effect is breathtaking.
- Cliffs & Riverbeds – Instead of just stretching terrain, we built a system to attach geometry to the terrain map to allow for realistic overhangs and steep cliffs, from areas like the American Southwest. This effect is supported on random maps too.
Combat - Age of Empires III gives players an amazing amount of control over their side of the battlefield. More to command – Not only are you in command of large and diverse armies of infantry, cavalry and artillery, but also Native American warriors, mercenaries and tall ships.
- Multiple formations – You can assign different formations to your army for different strengths and weaknesses, or have the game automatically choose the most appropriate formation. Examples include:
- Volley – ranged infantry, like musketeers, take turns firing at enemies ahead of them.
- Charge – your soldiers walk, then run into combat. Cavalry wield sabers, and musketeers fix bayonets. This formation does tremendous damage but makes your soldiers more prone to injury.
- Bombard – your soldiers protect the cannons, while the cannons shell enemy ranks. Available only when you have artillery in your army.
- Battles are easier to follow – You can still command individual units. But when the units fight in formation, you'll be able to tell exactly who is winning the fight.
- Real-time physics – Infantry struck by cannon fire will be thrown like rag dolls, perhaps even over a cliff and into the water. Cannonballs bounce and ricochet.
- Detailed destructions – Shingles, shutters and whole towers may fly off a building and interact with the terrain, such as crashing into nearby water. This next generation effect is done on the fly so that each building always has a unique destruction, no matter how many times you see it.
- Unique animations – With hundreds of unique combat animations, you'll never see the same battle twice.
Age of Empires III: Asian Dynasties Expansion Pack
Age of Empires III: The Asian Dynasties is the second expansion pack for the massively popular Age of Empires III, from Ensemble Studios and Microsoft Game Studios. Engaging gamers of all ages and types in epic warfare in the Eastern world, Age of Empires III: The Asian Dynasties will lead Japanese, Chinese and Indian civilizations to expand their empires.
- Playable Asian civilizations. Lead one of three unique Asian civilizations — Japan, China and India — to expand their empires and fight for control in the Eastern world. Each Asian civilization, led by powerful leaders, will have unique groups, armies and wonders, as well as buildings that reflect the culture’s architectural style.
- New gameplay elements. Extending upon the innovative gameplay of Age of Empires III, Age of Empires: The Asian Dynasties will introduce new ways of winning and trading, random map styles that feature remixes of classic Age of Empires game styles, and 15 new Asian Wonders.
- Exciting new single-player campaign. Returning to the historical, civilization-based single-player campaigns, Age of Empires III: The Asian Dynasties will offer gamers who enjoy the solo experience a chance to engage in strategic combat with Japan, China or India through several engrossing scenarios.
- Expanding upon a successful formula. Age of Empires III: The Asian Dynasties is the second expansion pack for the massively popular Age of Empires III, one of the fastest-selling titles in the franchise history, leading and innovating the RTS genre through exciting and revolutionary gameplay features.
- Games for Windows franchise. This second expansion pack will also ship as a Games for Windows title with easier installation, reliability standards and support for key features of Windows Vista, including the Games Explorer and Parental Controls.
Age of Empires III: War Chiefs Expansion Pack
Age of Empires III: The War Chiefs is the new expansion pack for the best-selling real-time strategy (RTS) title of 2005, Age of Empires III from Ensemble Studios and Microsoft Game Studios. Age of Empires III: The WarChiefs will engage gamers of all ages and types in epic warfare in the Americas where they will lead the proud, playable native civilizations to expand their empire and fight for control of the Americas.
Age of Empires III: The WarChiefs is the latest installment in the award-winning Age of Empires franchise and continues Ensemble’s stellar track record of delivering innovative RTS games experiences. Sway fierce battles in your favor with the powerful War Chief and lead one of three great Native American civilizations. Take the next step in the battle for control of the Americans with the War Chiefs Expansion Pack for Age of Empires III.
- Playable Native American civilizations - Lead one of three proud Native American civilizations, including the Iroquois Confederacy and the Sioux Nation, to expand their empires and fight for control of the Americas. Each Native American civilization will have its own unique units, led by the powerful War Chief unit, buildings reflecting each culture’s architectural style, and a distinct approach to their Home City feature.
- Gripping new single-player campaign - Age of Empires: The WarChiefs will introduce a new single-player campaign that continues the saga from Age of Empires III. Play through 15 new missions with a rich story and a cast of characters that interact with real historic figures and events.
- Enhancements to European civilizations - The expansion pack will also provide exciting additions to existing European civilizations, with new Home City content, new units including new mercenaries, and new ways to look at your card deck.
- Extended gameplay - Gamers will experience more of everything, including new random maps in unique locations in the Americas not featured in the original Age of Empires III, additional native allies and units, more statistics tracking, and new ways to play.
- Take the War Chief to battle and elevate your Army's might.
- Start a revolution and turn your colony into a military powerhouse.
- Fight with unique Native American units and master all new maps.
- Experience all new single player campaign.
- Windows XP SP2, Vista
- 1.5 GHz equivalent or higher processor
- 256 MB of RAM
- 6 GB free Hard Drive space
- DirectX 9.0 or later
- 64 MB Video Card with support for hardware transformation and lighting compatible with DirectX 9.0
- 56k dial-up Internet access or LAN required for online/multiplayer
- 32X or faster CD-ROM drive
- Microsoft mouse or compatible pointing device
|SHIPPING & HANDLING |
Combining shipping: In order to receive discounted S&H rates on additional items, all items must be paid for with ONE payment & shipped in one package. It is full price for the first item and $2.50 for each additional item. Shipping cost is for the item with the highest shipping cost, and then adds an additional cost for each item. If you win 5 or more auctions from us, there is a full price charge for the first item and only $1.95 per additional item! (This offer valid only in USA). Local pick up available. The shipping fee will be waived for local customers! We do charge %7 sales taxes on shipments to Indiana
U.S.A Shipping: U.S. Mainland 48 states, Alaska, Hawaii, U.S.territories, and Puerto Rico. Livebazaar proudly ships to our Armed Forces APO/FPO and P.O. Box customers. Orders are normally shipped within one business day via USPS (excluding holidays). Our shipping is integrated with the Postal Service so that we are able to provide you a delivery confirmation which allows you to confirm delivery status. All of our US orders are shipped via USPS Parcel Post (media mail), or USPS First Class Mail unless Priority mail is chosen. Customers from AK, HI, Military addresses, Puerto Rico, or US Territories, we suggest you consider upgrading to a faster service
International Shipping: We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Orders are normally shipped within one business day via USPS International 1st class. This is the most economical way to send small packages 4 pounds and under. No tracking available. Delivery typically takes about 12-18 business days. Only Express International includes insurance & tracking. Please email us for a price quote. NOTE: You may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country. Additional charges for customs clearance must be borne by you; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. Customs policies vary widely from country to country; you should contact your local customs office for further information. We do offer a combined shipping discount for international customer. Please contact us for price quote w/ebay item #
We accept payment by PayPal and Propay
PAYPAL: Visa,Mastercard.Discover and American Express, eChecks, PayPal balance accepted. Click the "Pay Now" button on the item page or invoice after winning to pay by PayPal.
PROPAY: Visa, Mastercard, Discover and American Express. Buyers can pay with their credit or debit cards, without having to log into or set up an account with propay
All items are well protected and usually ship within one business day. Please read our shipping, payment terms here. Payment must be received within 7 days. US funds only. After winning the auction please complete eBay’s checkout and choose your payment method. It will then give you the necessary payment information. You will also receive an automatic order confirmation that will give all the necessary payment information.
Return or Exchange an Item
NON-DEFECTIVE: All merchandise purchased from Livebazaar may be returned. Return must be requested and received within 30 days of purchase. Please verify the system requirements on our eBay product description page prior to your purchase to ensure that the software is compatible with your computer. All products returned must be 100 percent complete and contain ALL original manufacturer boxes with the original UPC code and packing materials, all manuals, accessories and any other documentation included with the original shipment. Shipping charges on returned items are the customer's responsibility. We do not charge restocking fees. For your protection, we strongly recommend you fully insure your return shipment in of loss or damage. Please use a carrier that is able to provide you with proof of delivery
DEFECTIVE: Our warranty does not cover compatibility of products with your system. Most issues are caused by a software incompatibility. We are not responsible for software incompatibility issues. Please double-check your system to ensure that you have up to date hardware. Technical support is provided by the Manufacturer and/or Publisher of the Software Title. Please contact us with a detailed description of the error and your system for more assistance. If there is a problem with your order that was the fault, we will take the necessary steps to make it right. To receive exchange or refund items must be returned within 10 days of delivery Return address and contact information: Livebazaar PO Box 8187, Evansville IN 47716
All Games & Software does not have regional encoding (PAL/NTSC) and will work on any computer worldwide. Buyers are responsible for determining compatibility with their particular computer system before bidding.