WHAT SETS THE ICEBOX APART FROM THE REST?
1. Made from Lucite by Dupont, one of the most beautiful fluorescence of any acrylic.
The ICEbOX boasts streamlined handles that are flush with the organizer to promote a seamless, crystal clear effect. The competitors' handles, whether rectangular or flat, traps in light, which prevents the cube from having a crystal clear effect. With protruding handles, it poses greater risk of breaking and can also prevent drawers from effortlessly sliding. A broken handle can cause the drawer to crack with the same effect as glass. Cracked acrylic can not be repaired, and only replaced. Our streamlined handles require extreme detail and precise technique and application as well as years of experience to properly fabricate. The shape of our handles allow you to see right through to your products without obstruction. We have tested many handles with our design and our current choice was the best overall design, that was both aesthetically appealing, durable, and conducive to our goal of producing the most invisible organizer on the market.
2. Our design has beautiful hinge that lays streamlined with the organizer lid compartment. The hinge runs along the ENTIRE back part of the lid area and offers the most durable reinforcement for daily use. Other brands will have two hinges that are too small or stick out toward the back of the makeup organizer, which isn't so appealing. Those types of hinges do not reinforce the entire lid area as does the ICEbOX hinge, and over time, could easily break from daily wear and tear. Our hinge also adheres to the lid with one single panel, unlike other brands which frequently have two separate and uneven pieces in length, with a gap inbetween. These are just a few tell tale signs of knock-off products made in China.
3. The competition offers sub-par craftsmanship, inferior material, and an unattractive design. You'll also notice that we do not have a handle on the lid. A lid handle prevents complete utility with the space on the lid. You can use the extra space to lay out brushes, decorate with items such as small vases with flowers, or a makeup brush holder. You can also lay a pretty fabric on top to prevent scratches without a lid handle obstructing the versatility of the lid area.
4. Each insert design is mulit-functional and can accommodate even larger space by either removing a piece on the grid insert, or by stacking them on the same side as the other on the X inserts. Our unique insert designs, beautiful cylindrical handles, and uniform hinge pieces are just a few reasons our acrylic makeup organizers have a crystal clear, absolutely seamless flow. These tiny but costly details are what makes our organizers the most couture quality across the globe.
5. Due to the fact that other brands purchase their organizers from a template design from China, it would not be unusual to recieve used and recycled acrylic. These risks are seldom made public to their partons. With recycled acrylic, it could yellow in a matter of a year with any type of sun exposure from your window.Although these re-sellers might be informed they're receiving quality material and acrylic, there is no guarantee when ordering abroad. Only a trained eye will be able to tell the difference between new and recycled acrylic. If you compared the ICEbOX side by side with other brands, you'll see that other brands have a difference in the acrylic color throughout the seams of their acrylic makeup organizer, where the acrylic was cut. You'll notice that some seams are greenish and discolored and is an entirely different color than the lid, which looks whitish in color. Having differing colors in the acrylic seams is a good inclination that the organizer was made from different brands of acrylic from multiple manufacturers. This is a cheaper way of producing the organizer and another telltale sign of products produced in China.
6. To the best of our knowledge, The Sherrieblossom Company is the only company that actually designs and produces our own line of couture acrylic makeup organizers in the U.S. Many have falsely claimed "Made in the USA" but they are clearly ordered from abroad. Many bloggers online have also virally claimed false information regarding competing brands in return for a free sample(s).
7. Some makeup organizers are made from moldings which is the cheapest form of producing these organizers. It's to the likings of paying $150-$300 for simple Tupperware, punched out in high volume with a machine. Moldings lack the intricate details and personal attention that a handmade product delivers. Many also claim that their acrylic organizers are “Heavy Duty” and also “3/8 inch” thick when in fact, they are not. There have also been hype created with acrylic makeup organizers as thick as aquariums. Although that may sometimes hold true, having that specific thickness is not conducive to creating the seamless and invisible appeal that the ICEbOX fervently aspires to maintain. Please keep in mind that we are not in business to produce aquariums, therefor our ICEbOXES will not be built like one.
8. Although bubbling is a natural occurrence in the gluing process, we take measures to reduce bubbling by re-doing certain parts. A few of the most important factors in creating the most invisible makeup organizer on the market is the techniqe and application of the glue, which is a skill that our excellent fabricators have mastered. We also have our proprietary glue which promotes a more invisible seam. Our proprietary glue is so invisble, it creates the illusion that your makeup is floating in thin air!
9. Each seam of the organizer and each seam of the tops, bottoms, and sides of the drawers are carefully flame polised by hand at the perfect temperature and speed to promote the most amazing reflection.
10. As petroleum prices increase, so will the cost of acrylic. Acrylic is derived from petroleum and our prices are subject to the direct increase(s). Prices for the ICEbOX may or may not increase throughout the year. The best way to tell is to take a look at gas station prices. If you notice an increase, the same will hold true for acrylic prices.
The final product which consists of over 200 individual handmade steps in the process of meticulous detail and fabrication, is the most invisable acrylic makeup organizer on the market - Clear ICEbOX!
*Stay away from common household cleaners such as Windex*
Ever seen a car that was just waxed and buffed? Doesn't it look like it just stepped off a showroom? You can transform your dusty, dirty, dull acrylic makeup organizer into a dazzling gem again with our NEW NOVUS STARTER KIT! Acrylic is a very delicate material that must be maintained with the proper cleaning agents. Our Novus Starter Kit is a perfect package to maintain the high gloss of our acrylic organizers. Normal wear and tear, water, lime stains, makeup, and dust will reduce the clarity of he ICEbOX so it's imperative to keep it looking like the first day it arrived to your doorstep!
You would be AMAZED at the magic and see a significant difference with just one cleaning session!
Novus Trio Starter Kit includes:
- 2 soft towels
- acrylic cleaner
- light scratch polish
- deep scratch remover
Dust before wiping with a very soft fabric similar to what you'd use on a computer screen or reading glasses. Chamois work very well. Do not use dark colored or abrasive cloths when using acrylic cleaning agents, which will scuff the organizer and also transfer the colored dye when combined. Chamois work best and VIVA paper towels are alternatives to the Starter Kit cloths. Keep away from harsh and direct sunlight as acrylic is a type of plastic and could melt. Distance the ICEbOX from heat. Dry excess water immediately to prevent lime stains. Lime stains can be difficult to remove and sometimes require a lime removing agent that will reduce the high polish.