04-10 Chevy Colorado GMC Canyon
Regular and Extended Cab 6' Bed
The Access® LiteRider® Roll-Up Cover is made with the same heavy duty materials as the original Access® Cover, but with a few component changes to make it even more affordable. The Access® LiteRider tonneau is a value priced alternative to our original Access® Roll-Up Cover. The tonneau pays for itself in the first year of ownership by boosting your gas mileage by as much as 10%!
- 6 Tight Bite clamps secure the cover to the truck
- EZ-Dial tension adjusters
- Quick Clip storage straps secure cover compactly behind the cab
- UV protected fabric material is stretch-resistant and flexible to -40°F
- Five Year Warranty
Why Choose an Access® Brand Tonneau Cover?
An Access® Brand Roll-Up Cover is made to last - that's why it is one of the highest-rated and most popular pickup bed covers sold today. Access® is THE ORIGINAL roll up tonneau cover, and its unique design has been emulated, but never duplicated. Since 1991, this product has earned a reputation for being flawless in terms of ease of installation, durability, sleek looks and price. You simply can't find a better roll-up tonneau cover!
Once installed, it takes only moments to open the cover by simply releasing the latch. It's a cinch to close and lock the pickup bed cover by using the sturdy Velcro hook-and-loop sealing system.
We have developed a patented system that automatically locks when closing the tonneau cover. Best of all, the smooth action of the pull cord gives you an easy release when opening.
A testimony to our meticulous attention to detail, we offer additional locking protection. A simple sliding action that is pushed to lock and pulled to unlock. This lock works in conjunction with a locked tailgate to give you ultimate security.
Tight Bite Clamps
6 sturdy aircraft grade aluminum clamps secure rails to the side of your truck. Specially cut "teeth" maintain a superior grip giving these clamps exceptional strength.
Our patented design automatically locks cover tension with the turn of a dial. This simple process does not require tools. Puts tension control in your hands giving you peace of mind and no headaches.
Quick Clip Storage
Powerful nylon straps with an ultra strong buckle secures your roll-up pickup bed cover compactly behind the cab. Making storage a cinch.
Our covers feature a textured, double coated commercial grade reinforced vinyl. They remain flexible at -40, won't shrink in heat and resist fading against a hot relentless sun.
Slantback Rear Design*
Make sure it's the original roll-up cover with our exclusive Slantback Rear Design. *The Slantback Rear Design is a Registered U.S. Trademark of Agri-Cover, Inc.
Little Power Shop
If you have any questions on pricing, availability, shipping or package deals, please feel free to contact us:
Little Power Shop
We are a full service performance shop located in northern Pennsylvania. Not only do we sell performance products, but also install these parts every day for our ever growing list of satisfied customers. Many of the retailers on EBay are nothing more than internet parts brokers. It is doubtful that many have even seen the products they sell let alone ever installed them.
We will ship products practically any where. By using the vast network of warehouses belonging to the dozen or so distributors we work with, we can not only save you money by not having to double ship items, but also can usually have most items to your door no more than 2-3 days from when you ordered them.
If you have any questions at all about application, installation, or pricing, please feel free to call us toll free:
We are eager to answer any and all questions you have.
Our regular business hours:
Monday - Friday 8AM - 6PM (ET)
Saturday 8AM - 12PM (ET)
Little Power Shop Return Policy
Products that were sent in error, labeled wrong, or somehow broken upon delivery:
- Customer must notify us with in two days of receipt of damaged item
- We will send a UPS label for any error on our part, send new part when label is moving
- All returned products will be returned here unless manufacturer sends label for return
- Customer should email pictures of damaged or parts labeled in error
Products damaged in shipping by Shipping carrier:
- Customer must notify us of damage within one day of receipt of damaged item
- A claim must be opened by UPS either by us or distributer
- Replacement will be on a cases by case basis pending UPS investigation
- Customer should email pictures of damage to firstname.lastname@example.org
Products customer doesnt like, doesnt need, changed mind or ordered by mistake:
- Customer must return item within 30 days of original purchase
- Item must be in original packing and must be unused and resellable
- Buyer pays all return shipping, no exceptions
- Exchange is ok, but buy pays return shipping and new item shipping
- Any return of this type has a 20% restocking fee
- All returns will be refunded in the exact way it was originally purchased
Core return policy:
- Buyer has 30 days to return rebuildable core in original packaging
- On day 31 core is charged to card on file, no exceptions
- Any core received after 30 days received 75% credit
- Any core received mutilated or damaged beyond reuse gets no credit
Buyer pays all return shipping on cores