IMITATED BUT NEVER DUPLICATED
Wescoat's popularity has soared
since 2004, with fans all over the world learning and sharing her art,
and connecting her with celebrities, rock bands and cultural
icons. Her work
is sought by schools, television, Hollywood films and high end companies.
Why Wescoat's Art is a wise investment:
- Natasha's collaboration with brands like Ford Motor Company and seen on major television networks in 2009-2010.
- Exhibited in the Ritz-Carlton Gallery, as well as galleries in Los Angeles, San Francisco, New York, Las Vegas, Seattle, Detroit & Pheonix.
- Select Product of 2007 Miss Teen USA Gift Bags.
- Featured Interview in Artists and Graphic Designers 2008 Market.
- Named "Emerging Artist and Trendsetter" by Art Business. News 2007
- Chosen for Abrakadoodle's Artist of Distinction Program taught in schools WORLD wide.
- Featured in the movie, Marley & Me, based on the best seller book, starring Jennifer Aniston, Owen Wilson, & Eric Dane.
- ART (dot) com awards Natasha's "With The Waves" piece as winner of the Scenic Landscapes competition and hits #1 BEST SELLER art print in 2006
- Paintings featured on Extreme Makeover Home Edition.
Self-propelled by both ambition and furious inspiration, Natasha Wescoat began selling her work online at age 22. Through the use of Social Media and auction sites like eBay, she began her art career. Since 2004, over 1000 original works have graced private and corporate collections worldwide and Wescoat has garnered attention from high profile studios and classrooms around the world.
It is because of her unconventional approach to marketing and promoting her art that she has been able to support herself for over 5 years and been approached to work with shows like ABC's Extreme Makeover Home Edition, a Lifetime Channel original movie and the blockbuster film, Marley & Me. As part of Abrakadoodle's artist of distinction program, Wescoat's work is being taught in schools nationwide.
Natasha is active in a variety of groups, donating work to worthy causes like Social Media For Social Change, Twestival and the Black Card Circle Foundation. In 2007, Natasha was named "Emerging Artist and Trendsetter" by Art Business News, the largest trade publication in the U.S. In February 2009, the artist exhibited her work at the Ritz-Carlton. Her art continues to be requested by significant players in the entertainment and new media scene. Her licensed art is now becoming part of merchandise around the nation, being found in stores like Barnes & Noble, Bed Bath & Beyond and Aarons Brothers art and framing.
The value of Natasha's original artworks have increased substantially over the past 8 years and is expected to rise, increasing the value of the piece you purchase significantly.
CERTIFICATE OF AUTHENTICITY RECORD
This original artwork will come with a hand signed and dated Certificate of Authenticity registered with the National Fine Arts Title Registry.
FEEDBACK & TESTIMONIALS
- "Natasha is an amazing artist whose whimsical and highly stylized paintings have made her an exemplary contributor to the world of modern art. Her attention to detail has garnered the attention of collectors across the world, and her clients are always pleased with her works." - Debra Weitzel, Senior Associate, Artist Services, Art.com, Inc.
- "Natasha is a bright and talented artist as well as a wonderful person. I loved working with her because of her positive attitude and pleasant demeanor, and she consistently delivered quality work on time. Her determination and willingness to learn has brought her much success, and she certainly knows the ins and outs of the art industry better than most. She is an inspiration and a true gift." - Erika O'Connell, Editor, Artist's & Graphic Designer's Market, F+W Publications, Inc.
- "I am the owner of an "extraordinary interpretation" of an Abrakadoodle in Denver CO. I teach a "Kids on Canvas" class using acrylics at a number of community centers. A month or two ago, one of my youngest students skipped into her Thursday night class "beaming" because she received a reply to her email from "Natasha Wescoat". The little girl (and her mother) were VERY EXCITED to hear from you. She was very encouraged by your remarks. The "Natasha Wescoat" doodle remains one of our program favorites ... all have excellent creative interpretations following your inspiration. Thanks for all that you do. - Lynette Guenther Executive Director - Abrakadoodle Art Education
- "I bought a painting from Natasha last year and have become a big fan of her as a result. Not only was she very professional and organized in selling and shipping the painting, but her art is absolutely beautiful. She has serious business smarts and knows how to keep her customers coming back for more. Most importantly, she does a beautiful job of imparting her love of art to her clients." - Laura Nathan
- "I found Natasha's work online and was amazed at her creative brilliance. I asked her to do some original paintings for me and she was fair and personable throughout. I'd recommend Natasha for original, breathtaking work of a colorful fantasy world that usually lives only in ones imagination." -Donna Robertson
- "I randomly discovered Natasha's artwork online and was blown away. I knew that her paintings would be absolutely perfect to display in my new store. They are whimsical, colorful and brighten up the entire room. And Natasha was great to work with!" - Stefania Mitrano, Owner, Platinum Paws Boutique
- "I love Natasha's art...it's joyous, solar, funny, very colored....in few words...fantastic! " - Claudio Parentela
- "Natasha artwork is amazing! I own several paintings! However, not only is her artwork outstanding, but her business etiquette is superb! Her paintings arrive in a timely manner and they are wrapped well! I would100% recommend her to anyone looking for artwork! I'll be a lifelong customer!" - Marie Wadford
- "Natasha has a very organized business and is very smart with making art affordable by selling prints in small sizes. Her art is beautiful and creative. She is a great motivator and an inspiration to other artists as well." - Michele Dodds
- "Oh - your work is breathtaking and mystical! It makes want to dream with my eyes open! Not to get personal but I thought a person with that kind of talent and skills, made me think that you were at least 60 years old. It?s amazing that to be so young with such talent is a special gift not talent- honey, you are a natural!" - Kimberly Frazier-Waters
All content and images copyright ©2004-2012 Natasha Wescoat