Avid Pro Tools 10 Boxed version
Avid Pro Tools 10 registration card with code on back and iLOk2. Comes in a factory sealed envelope. Brand new, unregistered, authorized dealer.
Your sound—better, faster, and easier than ever
Your dedication deserves the best tools available. Introducing Pro Tools 10, the next generation of the best sounding, most powerful audio production software for recording, composing, editing, and mixing music and sound for picture.
New features and workflows
Mix it up—at higher resolutionWith Pro Tools 10, you can mix multiple audio file formats and bit depths within the same session—including interleaved—without any file duplication to cause project bloat. Plus, with support for 32-bit floating-point file formats, you’ll get higher resolution sound when recording or importing, with more headroom to preserve the integrity of your audio from beginning to end.
Drive faster—with better performance
Gain better recording and playback performance when working on a laptop with an external drive or a network-attached storage device. Speed up editing and mixing with Clip Gain. Work more easily with AudioSuite-rendered clips. Get 4x more* Automatic Delay Compensation and 2x more busses to handle bigger mixes with more plug-ins. And get snappier performance when working on sessions with lots of fades.
Plug into legendary sound
With the included Avid Channel Strip plug-in, you get the renowned channel strip of the Avid (formerly Euphonix) System 5, one of the most sought-after consoles used to create some of the greatest mixes ever produced. Work with exact replications of the console’s EQ and compression algorithms to add life to your mix.
Record and compose music and audio
Get top-quality sound and performance with Avid hardware
Whether you’re tracking vocals, guitars, or an orchestra, you’ll get the best possible sound and optimized performance when you pair Pro Tools with an Avid audio interface. Record high-resolution audio—up to 24-bit/192 kHz—and experience exceptionally low latency to capture your best performances easily.
Work the way you want
With Pro Tools, you have the flexibility to record, edit, and mix music and sound for picture your way. Pair the software with your favorite Avid or third-party audio interface to record and monitor vocal and instrument performances. Or record and create with just your computer** and the software alone for ultimate portability.
Loop and punch your way to perfection
Nobody’s perfect, but with Pro Tools you can create a seamless performance from multiple takes. Let your spontaneity shine with Loop recording and comp together your best takes. Or use QuickPunch to quickly replace any questionable section with a better performance.
No instrument? No problem.Easily create parts for practically any musical instrument using great-sounding virtual instruments, a MIDI keyboard/controller or your mouse, and the built-in Pro Tools MIDI Editor. Get started fast with the included virtual instruments and audio loops, and expand your arsenal with virtual instruments from Avid and third-party audio designers.
Compose with full MIDI and notation tools
Take your songwriting from sketchpad to final production. Create and edit virtual instrument and MIDI performances with the MIDI Editor. Or compose music using notation tools in the built-in Sibelius Score Editor. You can even export sessions as Sibelius (.sib) files for further finessing in Sibelius.
Work and collaborate on projects from other apps
Collaboration has never been easier. With Pro Tools, you can exchange sessions with any Pro Tools user or studio. Or work on projects created in other audio and video software—including Media Composer, Logic, Cubase, and other third-party apps—right in Pro Tools.
Edit audio to perfection
Stretch your creativity with Elastic Time and Pitch
Freely experiment without the time or effort investment. With Elastic Time, you can change the tempo or timing of any clip or an entire composition—on the fly. And with Elastic Pitch, you can fix wrong notes, create harmonies, and transpose clips—in real time—without altering the tempo.
Edit with precision
Shape and fine-tune your music and audio with professional, sample-accurate editing tools. Create a flawless performance by comping together tracks.Speed up editing with the Smart Tool. And smooth transitions with crossfades. Everything you need to perfect your tracks is available right from within a single Edit window.
Snoop out grooves with multitrack Beat Detective
With the versatile Beat Detective tool, you can quickly fix timing issues across multiple tracks or change up the feel of a beat to get a different groove. You can even use it to keep your rhythm section “in the pocket” by extracting the groove from a drumbeat and applying it to the bass part.
Create and cut sound to picture
With Pro Tools, you can create, edit, and mix audio to picture using the built-in Timecode Ruler and video track. Use the included plug-ins to clean up sound. Create sound effects that define (or defy) reality. And record and edit voiceovers, Foley, and ADR with perfect frame accuracy. You can even share audio mixes with Media Composer editors through AAF. Create great-sounding mixes
Get the sound you want
Polish mixes with over 70 included effects, sound-processing, and utility plug-ins. From high-quality reverbs, EQs, and compressors, to guitar amp emulators, surround sound fold-down, and channel strip dynamics, you have everything you need to create professional mixes. Want more? Browse the in-app Avid Marketplace to find what you need.
Achieve the best mixes possible—automatically
Get great sounding, phase-accurate mixes with Automatic Delay Compensation—now with 4x the samples (16,383) to handle bigger mixes—no matter how many plug-ins you use. Plus, you can automate the settings of every element in the Pro Tools environment to add life to tracks and achieve the best mix possible.
Grab control of your mix
You can use a mouse to make changes one… at… a… time, or mix faster and easier using a hardware control surface. Get hands-on Pro Tools control with a choice of Avid control surfaces and consoles and third-party boards.
|Avid Pro Tools DAW Software Features:|
- Digital Audio Workstation (DAW) software for Mac and PC
- NEW! Advanced EUCON support adds over 500 controllable commands to your EUCON-equipped control surface plus
- NEW! Read and record from flash drives, RAID systems, and server storage systems such as Avid's ISIS 5000.
- NEW! Increased Automatic Delay Compensation (up to 16,383 samples)
- NEW! Sessions can contain various audio file types and formats, including interleaved stereo audio files
- NEW! Channel Strip plug-in format delivers the sound of the legendary System 5 console
- NEW! Down Mixer plug-in sums sessions from up to 7.1 surround down to 5.1, 2.1, 2.0, and even mono mixes
- NEW! Mod Delay III plug-in lets you add fun and exciting time/modulation-based effects
- NEW! 32-bit floating-point audio lets you store higher-quality audio
- NEW! Clip Gain adds dynamic volume flexibility and increases integration with Media composer
- NEW! Open multiple AudioSuite windows at once
- NEW! Upgraded AudioSuite processing includes handles, whole file processing, and reverse delay/reverb processing
- NEW! AudioSuite processing preserves metadata
- NEW! Real-time fades eliminate the need for fade files and allow you to apply fades with the timeline running
- NEW! Overlapping Crossfades view
- NEW! Rewritten Disc Scheduler is more forgiving for slower hard drives and allows use of netword-attached storage drives
- NEW! Handy visual indicators for mutes and solos
- NEW! Bus Interrogation lets you track your signal flow
- NEW! Export Selected Tracks as New Session command make collaboration easier
- NEW! 24-hour timeline support for enhanced post-production compatibility
- NEW! Low Latency Monitoring with Core Audio and ASIO hardware
- NEW! Export to iTunes and Export to SoundCloud
- NEW! Pro Tools in-application web browser for easy access to Avid Marketplace and Pro Tools resources
- Works with any audio interface or standalone
- Automatic Delay Compensation
- Multitrack Beat Detective and Elastic Audio let you correct timing across all of your tracks
- Up to 96 voiceable tracks at 44.1/48kHz
- Up to 32 channels of simultaneous I/O
- OMF/AAF/MXF Interchange Support Built In
- MP3 Export Option with built in
- Full time code support with feet and frames rulers
- Adjustable stereo pan depth feature
- Over 70 plug-ins and virtual instruments for sound shaping
- Score Editor and MIDI Editor windows for comprehensive composing
- Create a flawless performance using track compositing features
- Automation and controller lanes provide easy editing access
- QuickTime HD support on Mac OS X-based systems
|Return and Refund Policy:
Returns by manufacturer only if item arrives DOA. If you would like to return the item and nothing is wrong with it, a 15% restocking fee will apply. Item must be returned within 14 days of purchase. All software, cords, and manuals must be returned in original condition and packaging or refund is negated. You must contact us for RMA number before returning. Items without an authorized RMA # will not be accepted. Items cannot be returned after the 14 days if nothing is wrong with it. NO EXCEPTIONS.
*Software purchases may not be returned unless software arrives defective.
|Credit Card Payment:
We accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express (AMEX), and Discover. If you would like to pay by credit card, please call 952-212-8254. We will only ship to the billing address as it appears on the credit card. Credit Card Security Code Required.
You are responsible for any VAT, taxes, and or duties your country would charge. I do not charge for any of those, nor do I collect any of it.
Copyright © 2011 Audio Vengeance. All Rights Reserved.