|APPLE MC770LL/A IPAD 2 32GB WITH WI-FI, BLUETOOTH 2.1 + EDR, HD VIDEO & FACETIME
| The all-new thinner and lighter design makes iPad 2 even more comfortable to hold. It’s even more powerful with the dual-core A5 chip, yet has the same 10 hours of battery life. With two cameras, you can make FaceTime video calls, record HD video, and put a twist on your snapshots in Photo Booth. And the iPad Smart Cover attaches magnetically and wakes up, stands up, and brightens up your iPad 2.
|Item has been opened and in the original retail box.
|Item shows virtually no signs of wear and is nearly impossible to distinguish from new.
|Item has been professionally tested and inspected to ensure complete functionality.
- Apple iPad 2 32GB with Wi-Fi
- Apple Model Number: A1395
- Apple Order Number: MC770LL/A
- Dock Connector to USB Cable
- 10W USB Power Adapter
- LIST PRICE: $499.99
The all-new thinner and lighter design makes iPad 2
even more comfortable to hold. It’s even more powerful with the dual-core A5
chip, yet has the same 10 hours of battery life. With two cameras, you can make
FaceTime video calls, record HD video, and put a twist on your snapshots in
Photo Booth. And the iPad Smart Cover attaches magnetically and wakes up, stands
up, and brightens up your iPad 2.
Size and Weight
- Height: 9.50 inches (241.2 mm)
- Width: 7.31 inches (185.7 mm)
- Depth: 0.34 inch (8.8 mm)
- Weight: 1.33 pounds (601 g)
- 9.7-inch (diagonal) LED-backlit glossy
widescreen Multi-Touch display with IPS technology
- 1024-by-768-pixel resolution at 132 pixels
per inch (ppi)
- Fingerprint-resistant oleophobic coating
- Support for display of multiple languages and
- Dual-core Apple A5 custom-designed,
high-performance, low-power system-on-a-chip
- Wi-Fi (802.11a/b/g/n)
- Bluetooth 2.1 + EDR technology
Cameras, Photos, and Video Recording
- Back camera: Video recording, HD (720p) up to
30 frames per second with audio; still camera with 5x digital zoom
- Front camera: Video recording, VGA up to 30
frames per second with audio; VGA-quality still camera
- Tap to control exposure for video or stills
- Photo and video geotagging over Wi-Fi
Battery and Power
- Built-in 25-watt-hour rechargeable
- Up to 10 hours of surfing the web on Wi-Fi,
watching video, or listening to music
- Charging via power adapter or USB to computer
Input and Output
- 30-pin dock connector port
- 3.5-mm stereo headphone jack
- Built-in speaker
- Ambient light sensor
- Digital compass
- Frequency response: 20Hz to 20,000Hz
- Audio formats supported: HE-AAC (V1 and V2),
AAC (8 to 320 Kbps), Protected AAC (from iTunes Store), MP3 (8 to 320 Kbps),
MP3 VBR, Audible (formats 2, 3, and 4, Audible Enhanced Audio, AAX, and
AAX+), Apple Lossless, AIFF, and WAV
- User-configurable maximum volume limit
- Dolby Digital 5.1 surround sound pass-through
with Apple Digital AV Adapter (sold separately)
TV and Video
- AirPlay Mirroring to Apple TV support at 720p
- Video mirroring and video out support: Up to
1080p with Apple Digital AV Adapter or Apple VGA Adapter (adapters sold
- Video out support at 576p and 480p with Apple
Component AV Cable; 576i and 480i with Apple Composite AV Cable (cables sold
- Video formats supported: H.264 video up to
1080p, 30 frames per second, High Profile level 4.1 with AAC-LC audio up to
160 Kbps, 48kHz, stereo audio in .m4v, .mp4, and .mov file formats; MPEG-4
video up to 2.5 Mbps, 640 by 480 pixels, 30 frames per second, Simple
Profile with AAC-LC audio up to 160 Kbps per channel, 48kHz, stereo audio in
.m4v, .mp4, and .mov file formats; Motion JPEG (M-JPEG) up to 35 Mbps, 1280
by 720 pixels, 30 frames per second, audio in ulaw, PCM stereo audio in .avi
Mail Attachment Support
- Viewable document types: .jpg, .tiff, .gif
(images); .doc and .docx (Microsoft Word); .htm and .html (web pages); .key
(Keynote); .numbers (Numbers); .pages (Pages); .pdf (Preview and Adobe
Acrobat); .ppt and .pptx (Microsoft PowerPoint); .txt (text); .rtf (rich
text format); .vcf (contact information); .xls and .xlsx (Microsoft Excel)
- Language support for English (U.S.), English
(UK), Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), French, German, Italian,
Japanese, Korean, Spanish, Arabic, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch,
Finnish, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Malay, Norwegian, Polish,
Portuguese, Portuguese (Brazil), Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Swedish, Thai,
Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Keyboard support for English (U.S.), English
(UK), Chinese - Simplified (Handwriting, Pinyin, Stroke), Chinese -
Traditional (Handwriting, Pinyin, Zhuyin, Cangjie, Stroke), French, French
(Canadian), French (Switzerland), German (Germany), German (Switzerland),
Italian, Japanese (Romaji, Kana), Korean, Spanish, Arabic, Bulgarian,
Catalan, Cherokee, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Emoji, Estonian, Finnish,
Flemish, Greek, Hawaiian, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian,
Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Malay, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese,
Portuguese (Brazil), Romanian, Russian, Serbian (Cyrillic/Latin), Slovak,
Swedish, Thai, Tibetan, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Dictionary support (enables predictive text
and autocorrect) for English (U.S.), English (UK), Chinese (Simplified),
Chinese (Traditional), French, French (Canadian), French (Switzerland),
German, Italian, Japanese (Romaji, Kana), Korean, Spanish, Arabic, Catalan,
Cherokee, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Finnish, Flemish, Greek,
Hawaiian, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Latvian, Lithuanian, Malay,
Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Portuguese (Brazil), Romanian, Russian,
Slovak, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- VoiceOver screen reader
- Support for playback of closed-captioned
- AssistiveTouch interface for adaptive
- Full-screen zoom magnification
- Large fonts
- White on black display
- Left/right volume adjustment
- Operating temperature: 32° to 95° F (0° to
- Nonoperating temperature: -4° to 113° F
(-20° to 45° C)
- Relative humidity: 5% to 95% noncondensing
- Maximum operating altitude: 10,000 feet (3000
- Apple ID (required for some features)
- Internet access
Syncing with iTunes on a Mac or PC requires
- Mac: OS X v10.5.8 or later
- PC: Windows 7; Windows Vista; or Windows XP
Home or Professional with Service Pack 3 or later
- iTunes 10.5 or later
- App Store
- Photo Booth
- Game Center
Every item purchased from TradePort is covered under a 30-day limited warranty against defects. TradePort's 30-day limited warranty is a defective exchange policy that provides for either repair or replacement (at our sole discretion) of merchandise that has been confirmed as defective by TradePort. TradePort's limited warranty terms and conditions may vary by product. Click here for more information
SquareTrade Warranty Services offers Service Plan coverage available on most new, used, and refurbished electronics sold on eBay, Amazon & Overstock.com. Established in 1999, SquareTrade is the world's largest independent warranty provider, backed by an A-rated insurer with over $1 billion in assets. Click here for more information
After winning an auction item or completing a Buy-It-Now purchase, you have two (2) options for navigating to TradePort’s checkout solution:
TradePort offers the #1 industry-leading checkout solution for our customers.
eBay “Pay Now” button:
When the listing ends, you will see a “Pay Now” button on the item listing and the “Items I’ve Won” view in My eBay. You will be directed to an eBay “review” page where you can review and edit your shipping address, review the payment details and select a payment method. Once you have selected your payment method, you will be directed to the eBay Checkout.
TradePort “Winning Bidder” e-mail notification:
When the listing ends, you will be notified by e-mail with instructions and a link to the eBay Checkout landing page. If you have not received this e-mail notification within 24 hours after the listing has ended, please call 603-692-2900.
NOTE: If you do not checkout properly and completely, your order will be delayed. In rare cases, if you are unable to checkout, unable to make a payment or receive an error, please try again later. If you are still experiencing problems with checkout, please call 603-692-2900.
Checkout Terms & Conditions
- Credit card payments are charged immediately upon completion of checkout.
- There are no sales tax calculations made for any TradePort sales because New Hampshire (NH) is a “tax-free” State.
- International credit cards that do not support AVS checks are automatically declined.
- Billing address choices must match shipping address choices from TradePort’s configured ship-to zones.
- TradePort validates that the buyer’s shipping address is an exact match of the billing address. This applies to orders for which the buyer has selected to pay with a credit card.
- TradePort enables continuous invoice consolidation during checkout. We allow no more than 7 days between the first and the last items added to the checkout. We allow no more than 10 line items per consolidated invoice.
- To prevent potential fraudulent use, this checkout will be placed on hold after five (5) validation failures. Please call 603-692-2900 to complete this transaction.
NOTE: Credit card validation errors can often be avoided by contacting the bank issuing your credit card and verifying appropriate funds are available for withdrawal and that the provided billing address matches that registered for your credit card. Alternatively you may want to provide a different credit card or payment method to complete this transaction. If you have provided a debit card, you may want to try using a regular credit card number instead.
TradePort accepts the following payment methods: PayPal (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover & eCheck), Visa, MasterCard and American Express.
- PayPal. PayPal supports Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover credit cards.
- Electronic Check through PayPal. This service allows US-based buyers to purchase online by direct electronic payment from their checking accounts.
Please read the auction description carefully and bid responsibly. TradePort does not tolerate non-paying bidders.
- If checkout has not been completed within four (4) days after the listing’s end date, TradePort will file an unpaid item dispute with eBay.
- If checkout is complete or on hold but payment has not cleared or been deposited within eight (8) days after the listing’s end date, TradePort will file an unpaid item dispute with eBay.
- If checkout has not been completed within ten (10) days after the listing’s end date, TradePort will cancel the sale, disable the checkout and restock the inventory.
- If checkout has been completed, but no payment has been received within ten (10) days after the listing’s end date, TradePort will cancel the sale, disable the checkout and restock the inventory.
- High-risk bidders are added to TradePort’s Bidder Watch List after two (2) cancelled sales.
- TradePort automatically blocks all bidders added to the Bidder Watch List after three (3) cancelled sales.
TradePort has partnered with UPS to provide our customers the fastest and most reliable shipping services available. UPS is the World's largest package delivery company and a leading global provider of specialized transportation and logistics services. You can rest assure that your TradePort purchase will arrive on your doorstep quickly and safely.
At this time, we offer the following UPS shipping options to our customers: UPS Ground Domestic & UPS 2-Day Air Domestic.
UPS Shipping Terms & Conditions
- UPS does not accommodate orders to Post Office Boxes or APO/FPO addresses
- TradePort does not ship to Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico
- TradePort does not ship to International locations including Canada
- Each product is insured to guarantee full replacement value in the event that the package is lost, stolen or damaged in transit. Shipping and handling charges are non-refundable
- Any claim for insurance has to be filed, processed and approved before sending out a replacement, if available. This process can take 2-4 weeks
- TradePort does not reimburse shipping and handling charges for returned product
UPS Ground Domestic - 1 to 5 business days
UPS 2-Day Air Domestic - Delivery by the end of the second business day
- TradePort is not responsible for service transit time
- Transit time excludes weekends and holidays
- Transit time may vary, particularly during peak periods
Local pickup is available at TradePort's Somersworth, NH 03878 warehouse. Local pickup is available as a shipping option at checkout. The following handling charges are assessed on a per-item basis:
$10.00 for all TVs 32” and less
$20.00 for all TVs greater than 32” and less than 50”
$30.00 for all TVs 50” and greater
This charge includes labor and materials required to assist the buyer in securing the TV for safe transit. The buyer is responsible for damage and/or loss once the TV is in their possession.
TradePort's warehouse hours are Monday through Thursday 8:30AM to 4PM and Friday 8:30AM to 3PM Eastern Standard Time. Our warehouse is CLOSED on Saturday and Sunday.