Details about API Controls M233-06E Stepper Motor with EncoderSee original listing
New other (see details)
Sep 16, 2013
Wylie, Texas, United States
New other (see details): A new, unused item with absolutely no signs of wear. The item may be missing the original packaging, ... Read moreabout the condition
You are bidding on Qty 1 API Controls M233-06E Stepper Motor with Encoder. These have been opened and have been sitting around for years, but unused.
These Items were recently acquired from an industrial distribution company in Houston. They were moving and I was able to pick-up some the inventory.
If you need more information please don't hesitate to ask.
This would be great for maintenance purposes or a spare.
Pictures are of the actual products. Manuals and typical documentation may be missing from the packaging on some items. We will do our best to disclose this information in the auction.
None of the items being sold have factory warranties. I browsed for individual pricing on-line, and basically cut the cost to ½ of the suggested price.
Please check back often to see what has been added – I have a huge inventory of Industrial Control items that will be sorted and sold.
1) WARRANTIES - Please read the details of all auctions. Not all auctions are the same. All items may also be sold AS-IS. Please review the details of each auction for more specific details on each item. In the event the return of an item is needed, the buyer is responsible for all shipping costs.
2) COMBINED SHIPPING - We will combine shipping on multiple auctions, however you will need to contact us within 24 hours of the first auction close and alert us of your intent to combine auctions.
3) SHIPPING - We ship most auctions via UPS due to tracking and reliability reasons. It is our experience that UPS provides the best service and the best tracking of any shipper out there. In select auctions with small items or for International items we may use USPS, however we will only ship via UPS unless stated otherwise above or if you request a different method before auction close and receive approval from us. We can use your account # at your request. I will only ship expedited on a third party account. All prepaid freight is standard delivery.
4) INSURANCE – Insurance is included in all and handling & shipping charges.
5) INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING – If you are an international customer we will provide a freight quote to you prior to your purchase. Please e-mail for a quotation prior to bidding.
6) PAYMENT - All auctions must be paid for within 5 business days. Your bid is a contract - Place a bid only if you're serious about buying the item. If you are the winning bidder, you will enter into a legally binding contract to purchase the item. If the seller is unable to establish contact with the winning bidder within 5 business days of the end of the auction, item may be offered to the next highest bidder or relisted. We accept PayPal, or Cash for local pickups. We do NOT accept personal or business checks. Unless stated otherwise, we do everything possible to ship your item within 48 hours. To do this, the customer needs to pay promptly after auction close.
7) FEEDBACK – We want our customers to be completely satisfied with their purchase. If anything about your transaction is not to your satisfaction, please contact us BEFORE leaving feedback, inform us of the issue, and we will do our best to resolve the problem to your satisfaction in order to receive positive feedback. We think good communication ensures a successful transaction and efficient problem resolution in advance of posting permanent feedback and gives both parties the best chance for a positive trading experience on eBay.
8) CONTACTS - If for any reason you need to contact us, whether before or after the sale, use EBAY Contact Member. Emails will be responded to within 1 business day in most cases.