eBay
  • Daily Deals
  • Sell
  • Customer Support

This listing has ended.

 
Ships to:
Worldwide
Delivery:
Visit store:
RC_MALL
 
Ships to:
Worldwide

Details about  ALLOY FULL CONVERSION KIT PURPLE fits HPI SPRINT 2

ALLOY FULL CONVERSION KIT PURPLE fits HPI SPRINT 2 See original listing
ALLOY-FULL-CONVERSION-KIT-PURPLE-fits-HPI-SPRINT-2
Item Sold
Item condition:
New
Ended:
Jun 07, 2012 20:37:15 PDT
Price:
US $119.90
Shipping:
FREE Economy Shipping | See details
See details about international shipping here.  help icon for Shipping - opens a layer
Item location:
Hong Kong, Hong Kong

Description

eBay item number:
200764973468
Seller assumes all responsibility for this listing.

Item specifics

Condition:
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item (including handmade items). See the seller's listing ... Read moreabout the condition
 

RC_MALL

Visit my eBay store  

 

GPM
Alloy conversion kit
fits Sprint 2 series (purple)
 
(*NEW*)
 
 
 
 
 

 

 

The above item is brand new, factory sealed packing, with full manufacturer's warranty with conditions.

  Click here to know RC_MALL

CONTACTING RC_MALL

any questions about your order or the items we're selling, please contact us

 

Our customer service team works 365 days a year and we try to reply your emails asap, if you don't have the reply within 1 day please send again or check the email is sent or not but in most cases you will have our response fast.

 

 

COMBINED SHIPPING

If you select on multiple items, we are able to ship you in one parcel for saving and customize the shipping fees, once you select all the items you need and we will send buyer a combine invoice with all the parts cost and discounted shipping fees.

 

PAYMENT 

We accept Paypal only and if e-check will ship after is cleared.

 

INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING

 

Shipping time regularly takes 10-21 business days and 1-2 business days for us to process your order, most of the time delay is not because of us but the post office or the custom on your side, please don't blame on us we are just the first part of the delivery chain. We are able to ship internationally and also APO, PO BOX. Customer can also asking express quote if it is urgent.

 

FEEDBACK

We will leave feedback once we got yours, due to our system's setup and if you don't want to leave us feedback maybe there is some problem and we will investigate the matter with you.

 

PAYPAL DISPUTE/CHARGEBACK

As a honest seller in ebay it means we are serious on maintaining our business, communicating with our valuable customers because we truly believe reputation means everything in the business world and if we figured out you haven't get your items due to the parcel bounce back or lost in the mail we will re-ship your items but if a customer is saying don't have the parcel within 10-21 working days and file us a paypal dispute or Paypal chargeback us due to any circumstances we will block this customer's user id because the parcel is on the way and still want us to give the refund that is unfair and unsafe to deal again but this is a 0.01% of the chance we got and normally most of the buyers are my good customers and friends. So just kindly email us if anyone still doesn’t have the parcel we will check it out for you. SHIPPING INFORMATION: We do ship 99.99% of our items within 2 business days after paid by paypal and confirmed address by winning buyers, please count the shipping time from the date you confirm the address and/or winning buyer's paypal e-check is cleared. Sometimes a few days delay due to public holidays but in most cases buyers do receive items within 14-21 BUSINESS DAYS. You may request EXPRESS SHIPPING SERVICE and we will give you the quote. Tracking information will be provided once you have not receive the item after 21 business days, we had a 99.99% accuracy on deliver goods to customers.


Powered by eBay Turbo Lister
The free listing tool. List your items fast and easy and manage your active items.

Questions and answers about this item

No questions or answers have been posted about this item.




00140

Place bid

Time left:
Current bid:
(Approximately ##1##)
Shipping:
Import charges:
Your max bid:
Your max bid:
By clicking Confirm bid, you commit to buy this item from the seller if you are the winning bidder.
By clicking Confirm bid, you are committing to buy this item from the seller if you are the winning bidder and have read and agree to the Global Shipping Program terms and conditions - opens in a new window or tab. Import charges previously quoted are subject to change if you increase you maximum bid amount.
Cancel
Loading...
Resume bidding, if the page does not update immediately.
Place bid
Review and confirm your bid
Bid confirmation
d
h
m
s
day
hour
hours
FREE shipping
See item description
(Approximately ##1##)
(Enter ##1## or more)
(Enter more than ##1##)
Your max bid:
Increase max bid
Place bid
Confirm bid
Increase max bid
Cancel
Change bid
Close
, you've been outbid. Don't let it get away - bid again!
, you're the highest bidder on this item. Hope you win it!
, you're the first bidder. Hope you win!
, you're currently the high bidder, but you're close to getting outbid.
, this auction is almost over and you're currently the high bidder.
, you're the high bidder, but the reserve price hasn't been met.
Please enter your bid again.
Please enter a valid number as the bid price.
Enter an amount that is equal or greater than the minimum bid required. This can be found under the bid entry box.
Maximum bids can't be lowered once they're submitted.
This seller requires the buyer to have a PayPal account to purchase this item. Get a PayPal account here .
Your bid is greater than or equal to the Buy It Now price. We recommend you purchase this item via Buy It Now. If you still wish to bid, you may do so below.
Time left:
Current bid:
(approximately ##1##)
Your maximum bid:
(approximately ##1##)
Increase your maximum bid:
By clicking 1 Click Bid, you commit to buy this item from the seller if you're the winning bidder. Learn moreabout 1-click bid - opens in a new window or tab
day
hour
min
sec
days
hours
mins
secs
(approximately ##1##)
Winning bid:
Starting bid:
Close
Congrats! The auction has ended and you're the winner.
The auction has ended, but the reserve price was not met.
Sorry, the auction has ended and you were outbid.
Good news, you're the high bidder.
Sorry, you've been outbid.
You're the high bidder, but the reserve price is not met.
Please enter a higher amount than the current bid.
Maximum bids cannot be lowered once submitted.
Please enter a valid number.