All I can say about this amplifier is very simple - the best sounding, the most musical , the finest and the best looking amplifier money can buy south of $ 50,000. I have compared this state-of -the-art amp with the heavy weights from Krell, Mark Levinson, McIntosh, Luxman, dartzeel, MBL, Goldmund, Jeff Rowland, Soulution, etc - just name it !
THE ULTIMATE POWER AMPLIFIER , JAPAN FINEST
Look at the specs -
* Powerful 11-parallel push-pull output stage in each channel delivers linear power of 1000 wattsÃ—2 into into loads as low as one ohm
Continuous Average Output Power (20 - 20,000 Hz)
Stereo operation 1,000 watts per channel into 1 ohm
(both channels driven) 500 watts per channel into 2 ohms
250 watts per channel into 4 ohms
125 watts per channel into 8 ohms
Monophonic operation 2,000 watts into 2 ohms
(bridged connection) 1,000 watts into 4 ohms
500 watts into 8 ohms
Note: Load ratings apply only to operation with music signals.
* Instrumentation amplifier type design of amplification stages
* Refined MCS+ circuit topology
* Current feedback circuit combines excellent sound quality with total operation stability
* Bridged connection mode allows upgrading to true monophonic amplifier
* 4-step gain control.
* Massive Super Ring toroidal transformer rated for 1.5 kVA
* Damping Factor 300
* Signal-to-Noise Ratio
(A-weighted, input shorted, 122 dB (GAIN selector in MAX position)
At rated output) 127 dB (GAIN selector in -12 dB position)
* Weight Mass 49.0 kg (108.0 lbs.) net
* Power consumption 120V 135 watts idle, 945 watts (IEC-60065)
*** For more details and interior pictures of this state-of-the-art amplifier - visit Accuphase web site
*** The unit will be double boxed in order to protect the original box.
*** Payments - PayPal, Money Order/Certified Check, Personal Check
FREE SHIPPING ( a $ 170.00 value )
Please check my other listings for the best matching preamplifier - Accuphase C-2810
HAPPY BIDDING !