Double Terminated amazonite crystal
Locality: Pikes Peak, Colorado
Weight: 35.3 Grams
Measurements: 1.00" x2.00" x 1.25"
This is a nice TERMINATED crysta cluster of AMAZONITE (microcline feldspar) from Pikes Peak, Colorado. This piece has a really nice color that varies from a turquoise blue to a sea foam green color. The terminations on this cluster of five crystals are very distinct and well defined with a nice shiny luster. Has distinct striping of white, classic for this mineral. This locality has produced excellent specimens of Amazonite for quite some time, and you could own a piece of history with this one! Don't miss the chance to own this beauty today!
100% SATSIFACTION AND MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
THANK YOU FOR LOOKING! BE SURE TO CHECK OUT MY STORE FOR MORE GREAT DEALS ON ROUGH STONES AND MINERAL SPECIMENS!
SHIPPING FOR THIS PIECE: USPS FIRST CLASS MAIL
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING: USPS FIRST CLASS MAIL INTERNATIONAL
I WILL COMBINE SHIPPING TO SAVE US BOTH MONEY!
- Only PayPal is Accepted
- Item will be shipped immediately on the same or next business day of receiving full payment
- If you need more time to pay to combine purchases, please let me know.
- I will hold an order open as long as you need. Communication is key.
- Items Will be Shipped by USPS on the Same or Next Business day of receiving full payment
- USPS Tracking Numbers will be provided to your pay-pal linked email address.
- Shipping costs are actual and I never charge handling or packing fees.
- I will combine shipping on orders to save us both a lot of money.
- Price for combined orders will depend on item weight and will be shipped either FIRST CLASS or PRIORITY MAIL via USPS.
- 100% Money Back Guarantee on all items!
- Please let me know of any issues before leaving any negative feedback.
- I will do all I can to be fair and honest with every customer.
- Please return all items in same condition within 7 days of purchase.
I have been selling rocks, minerals, gemstones, and jewelry for over 14 years. I am a graduate gemologist from GIA, and an accredited jewelry professional. I graduated from ASU with a degree in geology and I love everything that has to do with Earth science. I believe in selling quality merchandise at affordable prices. I sell items for their fair value, and I do it for the love of the rocks. Im not here to make a million dollars, as I find much more joy in the sharing Earth's beauty with others. Thank you for taking the time to check out my store and I look forward to helping you in any way possible.