This amount includes applicable customs duties, taxes, brokerage and other fees. This amount is subject to change until you make payment. For additional information, see the Global Shipping Program terms and conditions- opens in a new window or tabThis amount includes applicable customs duties, taxes, brokerage and other fees. This amount is subject to change until you make payment. If you reside in an EU member state besides UK, import VAT on this purchase is not recoverable. For additional information, see the Global Shipping Program terms and conditions- opens in a new window or tab
You are bidding on one used 97 International DT466 Engine, with 180,715 miles that comes with 6 month guarantee and free shipping to the 48 states to a commercial address or local truck depot, Please call with any questions 516 797-9300. Have 1000's of Used,Rebuilt and New auto and truck parts in stock, Please check out our other auctions. From Ashtrays to Engines!!
180715 Miles (0 = not available or unknown)
NOTE: Image(s) shown may be the vehicle from which
the part was pulled, or a generic image representing
typical stock, rather than the unique item being sold.
This part will fit these makes and models with these options
Guarantee and Returns
1. What is your return policy? We warranty all parts for a period of 90 days from date received.Unless otherwise specified. Parts not defective may be returned for within 30 days of purchase, subject to acceptance and a 20% handling charge. A Return Authorization Number (RAN) must be obtained from sales or customer service. To be returnable, parts must be in the same condition as when sold, return freight prepaid. Orders that are cancelled before delivered, are subject to 20% handling plus freight charges.
2. What does your warranty cover? As a rule, engines are complete assemblies including manifolds, oil pan, timing belts and covers, fuel injection or carburetor, We Guarantee only the long block. (Block and Heads) The manifolds, oil pan, timing belts and covers, fuel injection or carburetor, wiring harnesses, oil leaks, are not. As a rule, engines are complete assemblies including manifolds, oil pan, timing belts and covers, fuel injection or carburetor. We guarantee only the long block. The manifolds, oil pan, timing belts and covers, fuel injection or carburetor, are not. Starters, and front accessories, such as air compressor, alternator, and power steering pump are usually not included. If additional parts are requested, we will adjust the price accordingly. We guarantee, no knocks, cracks, excessive oil burning. Our warranty covers the replacement of a defective part within the original warranty period. We warranty all parts for a period of 90 days from date received by purchaser or installer, ExtendedWarrantees, lengthen that time period. Engines, Transmissions, Cylinder Heads, Transfer Cases, Rear Ends, must be installed by a certified mechanic, Overheating voids guarantee, Make sure the heat tab is not melted or missing. Flow-check the radiator and repair it if necessary. Timing belts/chains must be changed on overhead cam engines. We are not responsible for zero clearance valves on engines with timing belts/chains. Responsibly falls back on the installer of such timing belts/chains. Warranties only apply to parts replacement. If a replacement part cannot be obtained, a full refund will be issued to the original purchaser. Any refunds or exchanger must be accompanied by the original sales invoice.Any cancel of said defected part standard return policy apply. Warranties are limited to the original parts purchaser and are non-transferable. All used parts purchases are subject to terms and conditions of the Standard engine and Parts Warranty. No return on any electrical parts sales.
3. Labor, sorry we do not guarantee any labor what so ever.
1. Where and how do you deliver parts?
On our trucks, we deliver to commercial addresses within most of New York Tristate Area. For residential addresses within that area and for addresses beyond our immediate delivery area, we ship parts via U.P.S., Federal Express, and other freight companies. We ship parts throughout the U.S. and internationally. We can ship to APO Addresses.
2. How soon will I receive my parts? ->5-15 business days.
Orders received by 3:00 p.m. EST for parts in our warehouses are delivered or shipped the next business day. Orders received after that time may also be ready for delivery or shipment the next day, which we will try to do. Most of our parts are already removed from vehicles and are in warehouse locations. Parts that must be removed from incoming vehicles are usually ready for delivery or shipment within 24 to 48 hours, as the car is often completely dismantled at that time. We do everything possible to schedule car processing to meet the earliest possible shipping time. Parts that must be located may take several days. Shipping time will vary with distance and the physical size and weight of the part. Overnight delivery is available for parts being shipped via U.P.S. or Federal Express. Call us for more information! @ 800-562-8811 or 516-797-9300.
3. Are there any parts that you can't ship?
We can deliver any part with the exception of catalytic converters which may not be sold as used parts according to U.S. federal law. Most parts can be shipped world-wide. Since air bags contain explosives, they can not be shipped air freight.
4. Where and how do you deliver repairable cars?
We deliver repairable cars to most of New York Tri State Area. Outside of our immediate delivery area, we ship cars using various shippers to deliver within the U.S. and internationally.
5. Do you charge for delivery?
We do charge for delivery or for standard ground UPS.
By law, we charge sales tax for items shipped to these states: NY (8.625%). Tax applies to the subtotal plus any shipping and handling for these states only.
Store Hours 8-5 Monday- Friday E.S.T.
AddressAction Auto Wreckers
38 E.Chestnut St. Massapequa NY 11758
Phone in U.S. 1.800.562.8811516.797.9300 outside U.S.
(estimated and based on max bid)To be provided at checkout
Your max bid:
Your max bid:
By clicking Confirm bid, you commit to buy this item from the seller if you are the winning bidder.
By clicking Confirm bid, you are committing to buy this item from the seller if you are the winning bidder and have read and agree to the Global Shipping Program terms and conditions - opens in a new window or tab. Import charges previously quoted are subject to change if you increase you maximum bid amount.