'91 ESP M-II M-2 Electric Guitar Reverse Headstock Humbucker & Single Coil
Welcome bidders, you are looking at a really special piece. This is the '91 ESP M-II electric guitar. 25.5" scale. 1.66" nut width. Serial #: 91853. 7.7 lbs. In the late 80's and early 90's, ESP had an artist roster that read more like a who's who in shred guitar. There's nothing better than the older ESP's. Made in the heyday of shred, you won't find any that play or sound better. This M-II sounds huge unplugged- big and warm, so you know it's going to sound great plugged in- and it does. The bridge humbucker has a high output response with great midrange characteristics. From crunchy rhythms to all-out shred, this one has got your covered. The neck pickup is perfect for your warm cleans and gained out fast picked passages. Perfect. The neck here is, as you can imagine, is super thin- just .77" thick at the 5th fret. The satin finish and flat C profile make for quick position shifts and fast leads. The neck heel is sculpted and the body has deep cutaways- perfect for flying right up to the 22nd fret. One of the coolest things about early ESP is their flat fingerboard radius', and, at 16", this is pure heaven. Low action and bends to the sky without choking out. The double locking ESP floating tremolo enables you to dive and pull up- always coming back in tune. This ax definitely begs to be played. The look here is great- inky black finish and black hardware with a reverse headstock. Excellent condition- there are some small marks and a chip- as well as the scratches that a black finish shows(example in pic). At some point someone moved the volume pot down- that hole has been filled(pic). The frets are clean- just professionally setup with action of 3/32" at the 12th fret low E. This auction includes a padded gig bag. This is your chance to get your hands on a real monster of a guitar- the '91 ESP M-II. This is a no reserve auction. Don't pass this by!
We have been in the instrument retail business for over 25 years! We strive for complete buyer satisfaction with every sale. As such, we do have a couple of small requests to make your Ebay experience pleasant and fun.
1. We accept Credit Cards, Paypal, and other methods of payment. Just let us know how you would like to pay upon winning.
2. We would appreciate an email from zero feedback users prior to bidding.3. For your protection, and ours, we ship everything fully insured. International orders over $650 please add $20 for full USPS insurance.
4. Please pay within 48 hours of auction end- we are very accommodating- if you have a problem- please contact us.
5. If an item is damaged in shipping- please keep all packing materials and contact us immediately so we can file a claim.
6. Unfortunately, we can no longer ship to the Russian Federation due to a high rate of theft.
7. Due to new USPS guidelines- certain countries will not accept USPS packages over 42". If that is the case, we can remove the neck or, if it is a set/neck-thru we can ship Fedex International for an additional charge.
8. Flat rate shipping is for continental USA only- all other territories will be calculated.
9. Buyer to pay applicable import duties/taxes- We cannot reduce the shipping value to your country- please don't ask.
10. NY residents to pay sales tax- we don't 'charge' it- we just 'collect' it...
11. Please use the shipping calculator for overseas shipping.
Feel free to contact us at (516)558-7333 with any questions you may have.
We have 2 full time guitar technicians on staff and a full band instrument repair department. You can rest assured that your purchase will be received exactly as described
As a special thank you to our loyal Ebay customers- take 10% off of anything on the All Music Inc website with the code: 'DUNGEONHOLIDAY'