Details about 2013 Cadillac CTS Hennessey2013 Cadillac CTS Hennessey
750 HP 2013 Hennessey Cadillac CTS-V Coupe Owned by John HennesseySee original listing
“Few scratches from normal road use”
Oct 08, 2013 05:50:12 PDT
Houston, Texas, United States
A vehicle is considered used if it has been registered and issued a title. Used vehicles have had at least one previous owner. The condition of the exterior, interior and engine can vary depending on the vehicle's history. See the seller's listing for full details and description of any imperfections. See all condition definitions- opens in a new window or tab
|Seller Notes:||“Few scratches from normal road use”|
|VIN (Vehicle Identification Number):||1G6DV1EP8D0110091||Year:||
|Number of Cylinders:||
V Coupe 2-Door
6.2L 376Cu. In. V8 GAS OHV Supercharged
Anti-Lock Brakes, Driver Airbag, Passenger Airbag
Air Conditioning, Cruise Control, Power Locks, Power Windows, Power Seats
|For Sale By:||
Hennessey Performance Engineering
2013 HPE 750 Cadillac CTS-V
• 750 BHP
HPE750 Upgrade Includes:
• CNC Ported Cylinder Heads
• CNC Ported Blower Snout
• Stainless Steel Headers
• HPE Air Induction System
• Upgraded Valvetrain Parts
• Custom HPE Camshaft
• Hennessey Upper and Lower Pulley Upgrade
• Intercooler Heat Exchanger Upgrade
• Fuel System Upgrade
• 160 Degree Thermostat
• All Necessary Gaskets & Fluids
• Professional Installation
• HPE Engine Management Calibration
• Dyno Tuning & Road Testing
• Hennessey Exterior Badging
• Hennessey Premium Floormats
• Serial-Numbered Dash & Engine Plaque
horsepower numbers and for modifying super cars that will steal a
Bugatti Veyron's lunch money." - TopGear USA
About Hennessey Performance
Hennessey Performance's (HPE) main facility operates from a 30,000 square foot facility and
is located adjacent to Lonestar Motorsports Park, the company's test track and IHRA
sanctioned dragstrip. The complex is located about 45 minutes west of Houston, Texas
along Interstate 10.
Hennessey's Main Facility Includes
• 20 Service bays
• 16 Vehicle lifts
• Welding & Metal Fabrication Shop
• 1/4 Mile Dragstrip / 1.4 Mile Test Track
• Dynojet 248C chassis dynamometer rated to 1800 rear wheel hp
• Dyno Dynamics AWD chassis dynamometer rated to 2000 wheel hp
• Hunter 4-wheel laser alignment rack built in-ground for lowered vehicles and race cars
• Showroom & customer waiting area
• Our staff of dedicated craftsmen have a combined 100+ years of experience in designing,
testing, manufacturing and installing high performance automotive upgrades.
In 2009, Hennessey Performance expanded our operations to a second location in Southern California.
Located at Lonestar Motorsports Park
Lonestar Motorsports Park is home to Hennessey Performance. Situated on 143 acres 45 minutes
west of Houston, Texas on Interstate 10, LMP is a fully operational 1/4-mile
dragstrip facility that doubles as Hennessey Performance's proving grounds and test track.
Plans to include a 1.4 mile road course are currently in development.
For more information about HPE and our line of high performance upgrades, CLICK HERE , to contact us today.
•Only PayPal is Accepted
•Immediate Payment is required after the Winning Bid
•Item will be shipped within 2 days of payment.
•Shipping is available outside the lower 48 states of the United States, please message us for shipping quote.
•Items Will be Shipped by via UPS Ground
•UPS Tracking Number will be provided