Details about 7-DAY VINTAGE RET STERLING SILVER CHARM BRACELET 20 CHARMS JEWELRY LOT .99 NRSee original listing
May 31, 2012 16:00:26 PDT
[ 10 bids ]
$7.60 Standard Shipping from outside US | See details
See details about international shipping here. help icon for Shipping - opens a layer
Items shipping internationally may be subject to customs processing depending on the item's declared value.
Sellers set the item's declared value and must comply with customs declaration laws.
Buyers may be subject to additional charges for customs clearance.
Visit eBay's page on international trade.
British Columbia, Canada
PLEASE NOTE: THIS IS A 7-DAY AUCTION.
VINTAGE RETRO STERLING SILVER CHARM BRACELET + 20 STERLING SILVER CHARMS LOT - VINTAGE TO NEWER.
- Age guesstimate would be 1950's - 2008.
- The bracelet is multi link with both plain and patterned wire, approx. 7 3/4" long, closed. Sturdy with slide in clasp and fold over safety. Stamped STG MILO
- All pieces are marked or have been tested, and test as sterling silver.
- Excellent condition over all - offering as acquired.
- There are some really great charms on the bracelet - total of 7 attached and 13 loose, as follows:
Attached charms: 1. Good Luck Horseshoe 2. Jade beaver 3. Totem pole 4. Horseshoe with wheat 5. Ice Skate 6. Enamel Vancouver Maple Leaf
7. 3pc Anchor, Heart, Cross
Loose charms: 8. Carriage with moving wheels 9. Thistle 10. Alaska Goldpanner 11. Reno heart 12. 2008 Grad Cap
13. Adorable Bee 14. Chalice 15. 'Q' 16. #1 Grad 17. Prince Edward Map 18. Red Nail Polish 19. Child 20. Enamel Lethbridge Alta
SIZE: Please see pictures with ruler for scale. The bracelet is approx. 7 3/4" long closed, by approx. 3/8" wide by approx. 3/16" thick. For the charms, please see the pictures.
WEIGHT: 49.86 grams
STAMPS: Bracelet stamped STG MILO All charms have been tested by a Trademarked Gold/Silversmith of over 35 years, and test as sterling silver, NOT plated.
Any questions? Please ask prior to bidding. Offering as found and described. Sale is final, so please read the following information, prior to bidding.
BIDDING STARTS AT $.99 WITH NO RESERVE ON THIS 7-DAY AUCTION!
IMPORTANT, PLEASE READ:
Cost of shipping/handling: US - $7.60 * Canada $12.00 **International $9.60
* Important Note to Canadian and BC Buyers: You must wait until invoice is sent BEFORE making payment as post needs to be adjusted, and taxes must be added as follows - Canadian Provinces, add 5% GST, British Columbia, add 12% HST). This is not an option, but a requirement, and separate billing for the tax will occur if payment is made prior to the invoice being sent, that will have to be paid prior to the item being shipped.
** VERY IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL INTERNATIONAL BUYERS outside of Canada and the U.S. - PRIOR TO BIDDING - CHECK AT www.canadapost.ca to see if your Country prohibits or restricts the importation of fine jewelry or valuables. When you get to the Canada Post site, at the end of the tabs at the top, click 'more', then postal services, then International, then select your Country to see all the information about what you can and can't import. If there are no restrictions, you are welcome to bid on the auctions. I WILL NOT SHIP TO COUNTRIES WHERE THERE ARE STATED RESTRICTIONS/PROHIBITIONS, SO TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT, PLEASE CHECK BEFORE BIDDING.
Thanks for viewing the auction. There are other current auctions running with fine, vintage, antique, and collectible items being offered from years of collecting. Will combine shipping.