Details about 6 Blue Ball Perfect Mason Quart Fruit Canning Jars – Mint Condition6 Blue Ball Perfect Mason Quart Fruit Canning Jars – Mint Condition See original listing
Aug 14, 2012 18:06:44 PDT
[ 0 bids ]
Lemont, IL, United States
Used: An item that has been used previously. See the seller’s listing for full details and description of ... Read moreabout the condition
6 Blue Ball Perfect Mason Quart Fruit Canning Jars – Mint Condition - Different Numbers
There are 6 aquamarine or blue quart Ball Perfect Mason canning or fruit jars as they were called in this lot. They do have the classic air bubbles in the glass from that era. They have been used and are in super excellent condition. These came from an estate auction and the person took real pride in her kitchen and canning equipment. I find no stains, chips, nicks, or damage to any of this set. There are two that have very tiny flea bits in the top rim edge. This set is in near mint condition.
There are 6 different numbers on the bottoms and some have lines under the numbers and others do not:
7 – line under the number
8 – line under the number
9 – line under the number
10 – no line under the number
11 – no line under the number
15 – no line under the number
The Ball logo is written script and there is no line under the Ball logo. Each jar is about 6 7/8” tall. The word Mason is centered under the word Perfect. These have all been cleaned and are ready for use the day they are received.
And now for the not so fine print:
1. I am always glad to combine shipping whenever possible and the cost is based on the total weight of the package plus a confirmation slip. We make every attempt to ship within 48 hours of payment being received. This does not include Saturdays or Sundays. We only ship to the confirmed address recorded by E-Bay and Paypal. All payments must be received within 7 days. All non paying bidders will be reported to E-Bay.
2. I apologize in advance, but due to Trust and Safety concerns, I respond only to questions and inquiries sent through the eBay message system. All messages sent directly to my email are deleted unopened.
3. I pack with care and after it leaves my care I can not be held responsible for the length of time it takes for the delivery of the item. We pack all cast iron pieces in the method recommended by the Griswold Cast Iron Association. I try very hard to have my pictures with enough light to show the item I am selling. I do not like dark pictures that hide defects and problems and try very hard to show the buyer what they are purchasing.
4. All sales are considered final. Refunds are only given if the item is not as described and must be returned within 14 days with all original packaging and in the condition in which it was shipped. Please ask all questions before bidding. There is a handling fee included in the shipping calculation. If insurance is provided on the package, it is the buyer’s responsibility to follow through and file the claim as they are the one with the item and the claim number.
5. If you choose UPS shipping there is insurance already built into the cost of up to $100. We have found that USPS is not always the quickest method of shipment and have taken up to 30 days to deliver a package even with a shipping confirmation. I can not control how they handle their business nor the speed or lack there of in the timing of their deliveries.
6. There is a shipping confirmation number that will be shown on your Purchase History page so that you can track your item at any time.
7. We do all of our shipping through the E-Bay and Pitney Bowes system. Therefore, we ship to the address that shows in your E-Bay and Paypal account. If you need to have the item shipped to a different address you will need to change it is both systems before winning the bid and the invoice is sent. All of our shipping labels are printed and all shipping charges are calculated by E-Bay.
8. We do combined shipping on multiple purchases that are done within the same week. Usually the cost is about 60% of the total that is showing on the listing with the E-Bay shipping calculator.
9. International Buyers – Please Note:
· Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyer's responsibility.
· Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding/buying.
· These charges are normally collected by the delivering freight (shipping) company or when you pick the item up – do not confuse them for additional shipping charges.
· We do not mark merchandise values below value or mark items as "gifts" - US and International government regulations prohibit such behavior.