· Toshiba TB6560AHQ chip - High power, maximum 3.5A drive current chipset !
· 1-1/16 microstep setting - Higher accuracy and smoother operation than standard 1, 1/2 step!
· Adjustable drive current settings for each axis - 25%,50%,75%,100% of full current can be set for different stepper motors
· Overload, over-current and over-temperature safety - Full protection for your computer and peripheral equipment !
· On board current switching - Power output can be set according to specific user requirement !
· Full closed-type optical isolation to protect the user's computer and equipment
· Relay spindle interface - Outputs Max. 36V 7.5A for spindle motors or coolant pump (only one device can be powered by this output!)
· 4 channel inputs interface- Can be used for XYZ limit and emergency stop !
· Professional design - Two stage signal processing with super anti-jamming !
· Bipolar constant current chopper drive with non-resonant region - Controls motors smoothly through range without creep effect !
· Four control inputs (divided into pairs of knives) - Allows setting of limit and emergency stop !
· Universal architecture - Supports most parallel software MACH3,KCAM4,EMC2 etc!
Decay Mode Settings
* Important Notes:
· Power supply DC 12-36V (not included)
12-16V DC power supply for Nema 17 stepper motors
16-24V DC power supply for Nema 23 stepper motors
24-36V DC power supply for Nema 34 stepper motors
(High voltage will burn up the chips or stepper motors!!!)
Output current of the power supply can be calculated by the following expressions:
Output current = Rated current of your stepper motors * quantity + 2A
(For example, if you want to drive 3 * 3A Nema 23 stepper motors, theoretically 24V 11A DC power supply is recommended, but higher power such as 24V 15A also will be good.
If you are not sure about the selection of power supply, please feel free to contact us for help)
· The power output of 12V shall be applied to the radiator fan of 12V
· Driver output compatible with 2 or 4 phase, 4,6 or 8 lead stepper motors, 3A max.
· Suitable for unipolar or bipolar stepper motors.
· Voltage regulated spindle speed controlled by parallel interface as function of supply voltage.
5 Axis LED Digital Display Panel
This product comes standard with HY-TB5DV-M driver board, using the appropriate cable docking HY-TB5DV-M driver board corresponding to digital interface, digital products obtained directly from the drive plate into the 5V power supply, no external power supply is
A: Use the appropriate cable docking HY-TB5DV-M driver board and then open the corresponding digital display interface, power switch, 5-axis digital display origin 0
B: Set each axis 0. 1MM amount required pulse
1: Press Setup (STP) button, 5-axis digital display flashing display area, said the state has entered the set
2: Press the 0 key to clear the corresponding bit axis, the corresponding axis display area plus 1 to 0. 1MM value of the required amount of stop pulse.
3: Press Set (STP) button, 5-axis digital display area without blinking, that is set OK, exit the setting mode, display the status of work into
C: 5-axis display real-time display synchronized 5-axis coordinate value
D: display status of work to 0 by the corresponding axis key, the corresponding axis display coordinates to 0
Setting an example: If the X-axis 0. 1MM pulse required is equal 10, Y-axis 0. 1MM pulse required is equal 20, Z axis 0. 1MM pulse volume equal to the required 30. 1: Press Setup (STP) button, display blinking, into the set state 2: X-axis under the key 10 to 0, X-axis digital value equal to 10 3: Press the Y axis to 0 under the key 20, Y-axis digital value equal to 20 3: Z-axis to 0 by the next key 30, Z-axis digital value equal to 30 4: Press Setup (STP) key, display stops flashing to exit the setting mode 5: Setting success. Will automatically set the parameters permanently stored until the next set will be refreshed after the success of setting parameters
- The first drive with a corresponding docking connector board good driver board
- Turn on the power switch, power indicator light
- Click the corresponding axis manual control buttons, the corresponding stepper motor shaft rotation axis while the corresponding indicator light, release the button to stop stepping motor
- Manually adjust the speed dial number is about 300 degrees rotation within the (limited spaces on both sides of the fixed position), clockwise rotation acceleration, deceleration counterclockwise rotation.
1 * TB6560 5 axis Stepper Motor Driver 1.5A-3A
1 * Handle Controller
1 * 5 Axis Digital Display Panel
1 * CD software(English Manual & Mach3 demo version)
6 * Wire connectors
1 * DB25 parallel cable