Please carefully review all our shipping and handling policies before a bid is made, and or you buy it now.
- Shipping Rates are as listed:
Domestic USPS First Class - $2.00 for the first item and $0.25 for each additional item.
Domestic USPS Priority - $7.00 for the first item and $0.25 for each additional item.
Domestic Express Flat Rate Envelope - $24.99 max quantity of cards 200. Overnight delivery to most locations.
USPS International First Class - $4.00 for the first item and $0.25 for each additional item.
USPS International Priority Flat Rate Envelope - $16.99 max quantity of cards 200.
USPS International Express Flat Rate Envelope - $38.99 max quantity of cards 200.
Note - We are requiring all international orders $100.00 or more before shipping will be required to use USPS International Express Flat Rate Envelope for $38.99
- Please always request an invoice for correct shipping & handling charges as eBay does not always calculate correctly.
- All auctions and Buy it now options for A Place to Game will only accept paypal for payment.
- If you feel eBay checkout did not calculate your correct shipping rates and before payment is made please contact us and we will send out an updated invoice.
- Once you have paid through paypal, you can no longer combine purchases through checkout.
- Shipping and Handling is non-negotiable.
- We ship all our cards in padded envelopes with top loaders.
- International Buyers – Please Note:
- International orders take up to 2 to 6 weeks to be delivered pending any unforeseen events.
- Insurance and signature confirmation is required for all international shipments over $50.00 to adhere with PayPal and Ebay guidelines.
- We will ship all items ordered on one combined invoice. We will not ship multiple items as individual orders.
- Shipping rates for international orders will not calculate correctly, please request an updated invoice for correct shipping charges.
-Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer's responsibility. Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding or buying. Customs fees are normally charged by the shipping company or collected when you pick the item up. These fees are not additional shipping charges. We won't under-value merchandise or mark the item as a gift on customs forms. Doing that is against U.S. and International laws.