Welcome To Our Listing!
You are looking at the: Comstock-Castle FHP48-18-2RB Counter Top 48" Gas Combination
CALL US @ 855.327.2909
Call us for details: 855-327-8130!
- Comstock-Castle Value Series counter combination cooking equipment features all stainless steel fi nish for easy cleaning and fi ne appearance as well as insulated frames for more effi cient operation. CASTLE Value Series products also feature sturdy welded frames combined with heavy duty stainless steel pipe legs for years of dependable use under rugged conditions.
- This item is MADE TO ORDER and will take up to 2 weeks to ship from date of order. Once ordered, it is non-returnable, non-refundable.
- Description (for Comstock - Castle Counter Top Combos):
- CONSTRUCTION: Easy cleaning, corrosion resistant stainless steel finish, welded with angle iron and aluminized inner framing. Sturdy 4" heavy duty stainless pipe legs with adjustable feet. Stainless steel bullnoserail is functional on which to set plates or utensils and also serves as control protection. Double wall construction with heavy insulation for cooler operation. Installation clearances for non-combustible surfaces are 0" on the sides and 4" in the rear. Char-broilers are approved for use in non-combustible locations only.
- CONTROLS: Equipped with brass gas valves and automatic standing pilots. Pressure regulators are set at the factory for the gas specified. Optimal pressures are 4" WC for natural gas and 10" WC for propane. Manifold size is 3/4" NPT. All controls are tested and confirmed in good working order. Calibration and adjustments are the responsibility of the installer.
- BURNERS: 12" incremental griddle & char-broiler models feature cast iron “H” pattern burners, one for each 12" increment; griddles are rated at 20,000 BTU ea. & char-broilers at 25,000 ea. Optional 40,000 BTU “H” char-broiler burners available. 18" and 30" griddle & charbroiler sections feature 2 and 4 straight burners respectively; griddles are rated at 18,000 BTU ea. & char-broilers at 20,000 ea. Open burners are cast iron without gaskets, rated at 24,000 BTU's and feature a large 7" “star” flame pattern.
- CHAR-GRATES: Cast iron top grate sections measure 20.5" deep, designed with cast-in grease trough on each blade to allow grease run off into the front cold zone grease trough and reduces flare up. Each section is reversible for sloped or level grilling. Stainless steel splash guards on 3 sides graduating up to 4" high. Grease drain slot is 3.5" x 1" and feeds into a large, removable grease drawer.
- RADIANTS: Char-broiler radiants are either lava rock or heavy duty angle iron, inverted “V” type for superior uniform heating temperature. “V” type radiants are easily removable for cleaning.
- OPEN TOP GRATES: Open burner grates are 12" x 12" solid cast iron with spillover bowl that also reflects heat to the cooking surface for added efficiency and designed for easy movement of pots across top sections.
- GRIDDLE PLATE: Highly polished to minimize food sticking. 3/4" thick plate is standard, 1" thick is available. 4" high splash guard is standard. Higher sides are also available. 21 1/4" deep cooking surface with front cold zone grease trough. Grease drain slot is 3.5" x 1" and feeds into a seamless, deep, removable grease drawer.
- CHEESEMELTER-BROILER: Cast iron “H” pattern burners rated at 30,000 BTU each featuring an attached stainless steel flame spreader to radiate heat downward combined with insulated aluminized steel side panels for superior heat reflection and fuel efficiency, 12", 18" and 24" models have 1 burner, 30" & 36" models have 2 burners. Adjustable heavy duty, nickel plated, cheesemelter racks measure 18" deep by 6" less than the width of the griddle.
- Dimensions: approximate - 48" wide x 28" deep; Weight: 365
Click here for more information on Comstock-Castle Countertop Combos!
Call or Email us for a copy of the Manufacturer's Spec Sheet!
Shipping DOES NOT include Lift Gate OR Non-Commercial Delivery Charges.
Call for details! 1-855-327-8130
(See below for full details)
*** Ebay pricing IS NOT available in our store locations!
- Payment must be made within 5 days of the auction ending, or the item will be relisted.
- We accept VISA, MasterCard, American Express, Discover and Paypal.
- Shipping Method: Freight
- Fast Shipping: Most orders will ship within 1 business day after payment has cleared.
- Shipping to the continental 48 states only.
- Sorry, No APO/FPO or PO Box Delivery
- If you require Liftgate Delivery, please add $75 for this service.
- There is a $75 fee for Non-commercial Delivery as well.
- Save Money!! Buy multiple auctions and we will combine your shipping, which saves a great deal of money!
- Smaller items that are able to ship UPS Ground are not applicable to Lift Gate or Residential Delivery Fees
- It is your responsibility to inspect all shipments for damage BEFORE YOU SIGN for the shipment. If the item is damaged, you need to alert the shipping company immediately, and DO NOT SIGN for the item.
What is freight delivery?
Freight delivery is required when merchandise is too large or heavy to be delivered by UPS or USPS. These items are delivered to your locations via a tractor trailer. Standard Delivery does not include unloading the merchandise or delivering it inside of your location. You are responsible for offloading the merchandise and bringing your merchandise inside of your location. Please contact us if you require special handling.
What is a lift-gate?
A lift-gate is a device used to raise and lower items from ground level to the level of a tractor trailer.
Freight companies deliver items on a tractor trailer which is 56 inches above the ground.
These trailers are designed to load and unload at a loading dock or with a fork-lift.
If your delivery location does not have a loading dock or fork-lift and the item is too heavy
to remove from the trailer by hand, then you may need a lift-gate.
Do I need lift-gate delivery?
There are several ways to avoid paying lift-gate delivery costs.
If your delivery location has a loading dock or forklift you do not need a lift-gate.
If the individual items in your shipment are light enough for you and your friends to remove from the
truck you do not need a lift-gate. If you are willing to drive to the closest terminal and take terminal
delivery you do not need a lift-gate. Terminal delivery is often a good way to save both lift-gate and
residential delivery fees. If none of these options work for you then you will need lift-gate delivery.
How much does lift-gate delivery cost?
The average cost of a lift-gate is $75. Douglas Equipment ships with several different freight companies
depending on the delivery location and the delivery services you request. The best way to find your actual
lift-gate cost is to call us for an exact quote of your delivery costs with and without lift-gate delivery
What is Residential Delivery?
Residential delivery is a term and fee used by freight carriers to describe delivery to any address
which is not zoned commercial. Usually this is a home, but it could be a church, farm community center, etc.
Businesses run from a home are still considered residential. The average residential delivery fee is $75.
Do I need Residential Delivery?
Often you can avoid residential delivery fees by receiving your shipment at a nearby business or office
building. If you have a pickup truck capable of hauling your item, we can schedule "terminal delivery"
where the item is delivered to the closest trucking terminal and you receive the item there.
This is a good way of saving both residential and lift-gate delivery fees.
What is terminal delivery?
Terminal delivery is where the freight company delivers your shipment to their closest freight terminal
(usually in the closest urban area) and you receive the shipment at their terminal.
Why would I use terminal delivery?
By accepting your shipment at the terminal you can save residential and lift-gate delivery fees.
You can also save high local delivery fees if you live in a remote or hard to reach area.
How does insurance work with freight shipments?
Every freight shipment is insured. But in order to collect the insurance on damaged goods the receiver
MUST INSPECT THE SHIPMENT BEFORE SIGNING FOR IT! Legally, when Douglas Equipment signs the shipment over
to the freight company, the freight company owns it. When you receive the item and sign for it, you own it.
Therefore it is imperative that you carefully inspect your shipment for any damage.
If there is any damage at all you must note the damage on the freight bill.
This is the only way you will be compensated for the damage!!
What should I look for when inspecting my shipment ??
A very small amount of freight shipments arrive damaged, but be sure to inspect your item when it arrives.
The most common cause of damage is the fork-lift so pay special attention to holes poked in the packaging and to the bottom
18" of the shipment. Inspect the outside of the packaging to look for dents or crushed corners. If you see anything
even slightly suspicious carefully remove all packaging and inspect the item. The driver may be impatient but that beats having
to settle for a damaged item. Unlike FedEx or UPS, if you sign your Freight bill free of any claims then you have little recourse
if you later discover that it is damaged.
What if my item is damaged?
You have two options. You can note damage on the freight bill and accept the item anyway, or you can refuse the shipment.
99% of freight damage is cosmetic. If you sign the freight bill damaged then the freight company will replace your item,
approve reimbursement for parts and repair, or provide compensation depending on the damage to your item. This is often
the best option if you need to get your item operational and the damage is cosmetic. If you refuse the shipment it will be
returned to us and we will ship a replacement as soon as possible.** This may take some time due to stocking issues and
transit times, but this is usually the best option if your shipment is damaged beyond repair. If you accept your shipment
in a damaged state it is very important that you call the freight company immediately to schedule an inspection and file
the freight claim, you should take good pictures from different angles of the item and the packaging, and you should save
all packaging material.
** If the item is used, there will be no replacement available, so it is vitally important to have the freight
company compensate you for repair.
Returns are at the discretion of Douglas Equipment. If accepted, prior authorization must be obtained to return any equipment. Authorized returns for credit must be prepaid and be received by Douglas Equipment within 10 working days of purchase. Credit will be based on invoice price, less 25% restocking charge, and return freight charges. Refurbishing, if necessary, will be an additional charge to purchaser and will be deducted from any authorized credit. If free shipping was offered, original and return shipping charges will be deducted from refund amount.
If you order a "Special Order" or "Custom" item, the restocking fee would apply as soon as the order has been placed with the factory.
If item is delivered to WV, VA, KY, FL, MD, CA or NC then any taxes imposed by state governmental authorities on the sale, or use of goods referred to in this auction shall be paid by the buyer, in addition to the purchase price. If items are tax exempt for reasons of: resale, sales of Non-taxable services, Sales to Agricultural Producers, Governmental Entities, or Sales to Persons Presenting a Direct Pay Permit, a signed tax exemption must be filed.