This 45 is in brand new unplayed MINT condition. Many of our 45's have hits on both sides giving you 2 hits for the price of one record. Please read our feedback and order with confidence. We offer a full money back guarantee (including shipping both ways) on everything we sell. Your satisfaction is our only concern.
The years listed after the titles (A side year / B side year) refer to the year that the song first charted (not the year that this copy was manufactured). The year of release is given for songs that did not chart on either Billboard or Cash Box.
If you order more than one item DO NOT PAY UNTIL YOU RECEIVE AN INVOICE. eBay checkout does not work for multiple items. We will email an invoice for all items together with combined shipping. PLEASE MAKE ONLY ONE PAYMENT FOR ALL ITEMS TOGETHER AFTER YOU RECEIVE THE INVOICE.
The info on this 45 RPM vinyl record is: (See below for shipping charges)
- Artist: NEW EDITION
- Titles: IF IT ISN'T LOVE / YOU'RE NOT MY KIND OF GIRL
- Label: AMERICAN PIE 9123
- Years: '88
- Trivia: DISCO / DANCE
To see more R&B & NORTHERN SOUL "Click Here"
To see more NEW EDITION "Click Here"
To see more DISCO & DANCE "Click Here"
CLICK ON YOUR FAVORITE DECADE FOR MORE GREAT MUSIC
The 1950's The 1960's The 1970's The 1980's The 1990's
CLICK ON YOUR FAVORITE YEAR FOR MORE GREAT MUSIC
1950 1951 1952 1953 1954 1955 1956 1957 1958 1959
1960 1961 1962 1963 1964 1965 1966 1967 1968 1969
1970 1971 1972 1973 1974 1975 1976 1977 1978 1979
1980 1981 1982 1983 1984 1985 1986 1987 1988 1989
1990 1991 1992 1993 1994 1995 1996 1997 1998 1999
CLICK ON YOUR FAVORITE MUSICAL ERA FOR MORE GREAT MUSIC
The Rock & Roll Era 1955 to 1963 The Early 1950's The Late 1950's
The Early 1960's The Mid 1960's The Late 1960's
The Early 1970's The Mid 1970's The Late 1970's
Do you need new sleeves for your 45's?
Click here for new RECORD SLEEVES & JACKETS in various styles and colors.
SHIPPING CHARGES: (WE DO NOT SHIP TO ITALY)
TO U.S.A. ADDRESS: $2.50 for total order. Order 1 or 100 45's and pay only $2.50. Orders up to 13 ounces ship by First Class Mail: over 13 ounces ship by Media Mail.
TO CANADA: $7.95 for one 45 plus fifty cents for each additional 45.
ALL OTHER COUNTRIES: $9.95 for one 45 plus $1.95 for each additional 45. This includes all countries outside of the U.S.A. and Canada. If the wrong shipping amount is sent we will refund your full payment and ask that you re-submit the correct amount. DUE TO REPEATED LOSSES OF SHIPMENTS BY THE POSTAL SERVICE IN ITALY, WE DO NOT SHIP TO ITALY.
We don't make a profit on shipping. We don't charge a low price for an item and add a high shipping cost. Our shipping charges cover the cost of postage and packaging materials. We ship in quality bubble mailers with corrugated backing pads that together cost us seventy cents per shipment. First Class Mail with Delivery Confirmation for one 45 to an address in the U.S.A. is $1.86. Add the cost of the corrugated mailer and our cost comes to $2.80. Some sellers charge $5.00 or more. The extra money is pure profit for the seller.
If you order more than one item PLEASE WAIT FOR AN INVOICE BEFORE MAKING PAYMENT. eBay checkout does not work for multiple items. We will email an invoice for all items together with combined shipping. PLEASE MAKE ONLY ONE PAYMENT FOR ALL ITEMS TOGETHER.
OUR RULES FOR DOING BUSINESS
- We offer quality products at fair prices.
- Customers are absolutely the most important people in any business.
- Customers are not even slightly dependent on us. We are totally dependent on them.
- Customers are not an interruption of our work They the ONLY purpose of it.
- Customers are people who come to us with their wants or needs. It is our job to fulfill them.
- Customers are a part of our business, not outsiders. They have choices of who they do business with. We are not doing them a favor by waiting on them. They are doing us a favor by choosing us. We are very lucky that they are giving us a chance. It is our job to make them happy that they did choose us.
- Customers are not just money in the register. They are human beings with thoughts and feelings just as we are. We will treat them in the same manner that we wish to to be treated.
- Customers deserve the most courteous and detailed attention that we can give to them. They are the life blood of any business. Without customers there is no business.
- Whether a customer returns to us is determined by the quality of both the product and service that we provide to them. If they are happy with us, they may come back. If they are unhappy with us, they most certainly will not return.
- It may take days, weeks, months or even years to find a loyal customer. It takes only seconds to lose one.
- Honesty and integrity will determine the strength of any business. Anything less is self defeating.
- The day that we forget any of this becomes the day that we have no business.
Be sure to add me to your favorites list!