Ladies - YOU WILL LOVE IT!!!!
The first oral natural depigmentation solution
40 Capsule of Pynocare White (100% HERBAL)
For beautiful and clear skin.
Freedom from Melasma with UV protection whitening effect.
Skin pigmentation is most common in women, with about 10% of cases reported in men. It affects people of any race but is more prominent among Asians and Latinos, those living in areas of high UV light exposure.
Clinically speaking, pigmentation can be divided into three patterns. In centrofacial pattern, the pigmentation occurs on the cheeks, forehead, upper lip, nose and chin. In malar pattern the patches appear on the cheeks and nose, while in mandibular pattern they show on the side of the cheeks and jaw line.
Types of pigmentation include epidermal pigmentation where the pigmentation resides in the epidermis layer of the skin, dermal pigmentation where the pigmentation is located in the dermis layer, and mixed pigmentation, a mixture of epidermal and dermal types. Epidermal pigmentation is the most common type and relatively more responsive to treatments.
The use of phototoxic cosmetics containing mercury and salicylic acids may increase the skin’s sensitivity to sunlight, leading to the development of pigmentation. Long term use of phototoxic medication including antibiotics, anti-epilepsy drugs, and nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs may also contribute to the appearance of pigmentation.
Melasma vs Freckles
There are some differences between melasma and freckles. Melasma is acquired, which means that it is gotten due to environmental factors, while freckles are hereditary. Melasma is more common in people with brownish skin tones, such as Asians and Latinos. Freckles are more common in fair skinned people such as Europeans. Melasma develops in adulthood, whereas freckles in childhood through adulthood.
Melasma appears as brown or grey-brown patches, while freckles are in the form of spots that can be red, yellow, tan or brown. There are centrofacial, malar and mandibular patterns of melasma, whereas freckles typically appear on the cheeks around the eyes and across the bridge of the nose.
Exposure to the sun is the main factor contributing to the development of pigmentation. As the most outer organ of our body, our skin is frequently and directly exposed to the sun’s UV radiation that generates harmful free radicals and triggers inflammation, increasing the number of melanocytes (melanin-producing cells) and stimulating their activity in producing melanin. This eventually leads to an excessive production of melanin, resulting in the appearance of unsightly dark spots and brown patches.
The production of melanin is a complex oxidation process involving the enzyme tyrosinase that converts the amino acid tyrosine into melanin.
Oral Therapy with MSCC Complex Actisome
For the first time ever, a safe and effective natural oral therapy for skin pigmentation is currently available in the market. It comes in the form of MSCC Complex Actisome, a breakthrough proprietory formulation that combines natural plant and seaweed extracts, providing a source of powerful antioxidants with strong anti-inflammatory properties that is over 50 times more potent than vitamins C & E.
MSCC Complex is formulated with an innovative Actisome delivery technology to ensure better absorption of the active ingredients. Since natural plant extracts are not easily absorbed in the body, absorption is enhanced when these extracts are delivered using Actisome technology. Actisome is a novel delivery system developed by Mega We Care Institute, the Research & Development department of Mega Lifesciences (Australia) Pty Ltd.
In two recent clinical studies conducted on Asian women with skin pigmentation, MSCC Complex Actisome has been shown to effectively lighten the intensity of the pigmentation and reduce the size of the pigmented area without any side effects.
Management of Skin Pigmentation
It takes great patience and discipline to manage pigmentation. You should aim at treating the affected area to reduce its size and intensity, as well as preventing its recurrence, which is quite common particularly after re-exposure to the sun.
Successful management of pigmentation can only be achieved through the continuous use of safe and effective therapy such as MSCC Complex Actisome, combined with sensible sun protection. Remember, just one day of unprotected sun exposure can undo months of treatment, especially for those prone to skin pigmentation.
You may choose to stop using PYNOCARE after getting satisfactory results. However recurrences of pigmentation are quite common, particularly after you are "over exposed" to sunlight. So even after your pigmentation clears off, there is a possibility that it will come back if you don't take proper care. It is therefore highly recommended to take PYNOCARE regularly to keep pigmentation under control.
One extra benefit of taking PYNOCARE on a long-term basis is that it can actually help delay natural aging process owing to its powerful antioxidant properties. PYNOCARE is all natural and safe for long term consumption as no serious adverse effects have been observed in the long term use of PYNOCARE.
Although PYNOCARE has been proven to be safe, as a general precaution it should not be taken within the first 3 months of pregnancy. And as data on infants is not available, the use of PYNOCARE during lactation is not encouraged.
PYNOCARE is suitable for all skin types, and provides the ideal solution for both men and women to manage their skin pigmentation problem naturally from within, especially for those who don't like the idea of putting creams or lotions on their faces.
Is PYNOCARE safe?
- Yes. PYNOCARE is completely safe
- 100% natural formulation without any added preservatives or harmful substance
- No accumulation of harmful residues from daily intake
Does PYNOCARE have any side effects?
- In very rare cases PYNOCARE may cause minor stomach discomfort
- Take PYNOCARE with a meal to avoid this problem
How soon can I expect to see results?
- With continuously use of PYNOCARE, it's possible to see visible results in eight weeks
- Results vary from person to person
• Surface pigmentation (epidermal type) responds better, while deeper pigmentation (dermal type) will begin to lighten after several months.
• Those with epidermal pigmentation can expect to see faster and more visible results compared to those with primarily dermal type
Can I take PYNOCARE on long-term basis?
- Definitely, PYNOCARE is all natural and completely safe
- No serious adverse effects have been reported in long-term use of PYNOCARE
- In fact, the longer you take PYNOCARE, the more your skin will benefit from it
- Owing to its powerful antioxidant properties, PYNOCARE even helps reduce visible signs of aging.
When taking PYNOCARE, should I also use topical whitening products?
- PYNOCARE can be used with other beauty products
• It is highly recommended to use PYNOCARE skincare products formulated with MSC COMPLEX to complement the oral treatment. It can help to enhance overall effectiveness when using together.
• PYNOCARE skincare range include Facial Foam, Essence Gel, Brightening Cream, and Sun Block SPF25
When taking PYNOCARE, should I apply sunblock when going out?
• Exposure to the sun is the leading contributor to skin pigmentation, so it is advisable to have some form of sun protection.
• Broad-spectrum sunblock such as PYNOCARE Sun Block SPF 25 gives vital protection against UV radiation
• Just one day of unprotected sun exposure can undo months of treatment, especially for those prone to skin pigmentation
After getting satisfactory results, should I stop taking PYNOCARE?
• The main objective of treating pigmentation is to lighten it and prevent its recurrence
• Recurrences are quite common, particularly after re-exposure to the sun
• Recurrences can be prevented through:
- Continuous intake of PYNOCARE capsules even after satisfactory results are obtained.
- Sensible sun protection by avoiding over exposure to sunlight and using PYNOCARE Sun Block SPF 25
• Extra benefit of long-term use: PYNOCARE actually delays natural skin aging process.
Can PYNOCARE be taken during pregnancy?
• When pigmentation develops during pregnancy, as a general precaution it should not be taken within the first 3 months of pregnancy.
• Should you decide to take PYNOCARE during this period of time, you may only see slight improvements.
• It is recommended that PYNOCARE be taken after birth to really achieve noticeable results.
Can men take PYNOCARE?
• Yes, PYNOCARE caters to all skin types
• Research has shown that about 10% of skin pigmentation cases occur in men
• PYNOCARE provides the ideal solution for men to solve their skin pigmentation problem
• A plus point for men: The convenience of not having to use any topical creams or lotion.
I do not have pigmentation, should I take PYNOCARE?
• Of course! It's advisable to prevent rather than to treat pigmentation. Taking PYNOCARE early, will keep your pigmentation at bay.
Meei Liew, Ms Malaysia Fitness 2004, 30s
“I started on Pynocare 8 months ago because many of my dance gigs take place outdoors. I was exposed to the sun. Since using Pynocare, my skin looks radiant again. And that’s not all; it feels more hydrated and soft to the touch. Now that I’ve started on Pynocare I can’t imagine life without it!”
Michelle Liow Yin Yin,Singapore TV actress, 20s
“My skin is fair so pigmentation is very visible. When I started on Pynocare, I didn’t know what to expect but I quickly noticed great results. My skin became more toned and felt smoother and softer. For someone who enjoys traveling and the outdoors, Pynocare has answered my prayers. It lets me enjoy life without worrying about my skin!”
Donna, Air-Stewardess, 30s
“Being a stewardess is tough. I work unpredictable hours as I’m always on-call. Thus, my skin looks very tired and its impact is very disappointing. Shortly after using Pynocare, my skin becomes radiant again. Not only that, my brown & dark patches had reduced tremendously. No matter where I am, Pynocare will always be my best companion.”