This microscope is manufactured under the strict guidelines
established under ISO 9001: 2000 Standards.
Toll Free (888) 950-2888
Callers outside of the USA please call (949) 333-0001
40X-2000X BIOLOGICAL COMPOUND MICROSCOPE + 8MP CAMERA
You are bidding on a full-size professional grade trinocular microscope with 8MP digital camera, boasting three unique features no other microscope dealer on eBay can claim! Different from most other microscopes on the market, the T370B is remarkable because it features 1) simultaneous viewing through the photo port and eyepieces 2) an adjustable trinocular port and 3) a detachable C-Mount located on the 23mm photo port. The T370B's adjustable trinocular port creates a simul-focal optical system by allowing the image system attached to the photo port and the image in the eyepieces to be in focus at the same time.
Traditional microscopes on the market allow you to see through either the trinocular port or eyepieces, forcing you to switch between the port and eyepieces. Because their trinocular port is not designed to be simul-focal with the microscope optical system, you have to conduct re-focusing after each "switch". The T370B, however, has simul-focal trinocular port so that the "re-focusing" is no longer necessary. Especially handy for teaching demonstrations, clinical examinations and laboratory applications, these features allow your students or colleagues to share with you crystal clear images.
In addition, the T370B's industry standard 23mm photo port can be converted into a C-Mount port by putting on the C-mount adapter included, allowing you to attach most of microscope digital cameras and video systems on the market. This versatile microscope comes with a 30° inclined 360° swiveling compensation-free trinocular head, 3D mechanical stage and an intensity-variable halogen illumination system. It offers eight levels of magnification, 40X, 80X, 100X, 200X, 400X, 800X, 1000X & 2000X.
The color digital camera captures microscope images and displays real-time live video on your PC screen. It comes with a built-in reduction lens, user-friendly software, and adapters. The camera offers 3264x2448 pixel resolution and is compatible with Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7/8. The reduction lens enables the same field of view images on your PC screen as those seen through eyepieces. With life-time free upgrading, the multi-functional user-friendly software allows you to preview live images, record videos, capture still pictures, edit captures, or save them in BMP, TIFF, JPG, PICT, PTL and other formats very easily, as well as conduct length, angle, area, and other measurements.
This microscope is made by the same technicians and on the same production line that makes optical instruments for Leca, Zess, and Oympus. It is brand new in factory sealed box.
Brand Name: AmScope Retail Value: $2800
Certificate number: 3302/200213192.
Click on Pictures for Larger View
- Boasting Two Unique Features No Other Microscope Dealer on eBay Can Claim!
- Adjustable Simul-focal Trinocular Port
- Adjustable 23mm Photo Photo Port and C-mount Port
- 8MP High Quality Color USB2.0 Digital Camera
- Both Captures Microscope Images and Streams Live Video on Your PC Screen
- Displays 3264x2448 Pixel Real-time Clear Images with High Resolution
- Saves Still Images in BMP, TIFF, JPG, PICT, PTL and Other Formats
- Measures Lengths, Angles, Areas and etc. across Images
- Edits Images on Your Computer in a Manner Similar to PhotoShop
- User-friendly Software Compatible with Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7/8
- Life-time Free Software Upgrading
- Built-in Reduction Lens Provides the Same Field of View on Screen as through Eyepieces
- Quick and Easy USB2.0 Connection
- Easy Installation and Operation
- 30° Inclined 360° Swiveling Compensation-free Trinocular Head
- Large 3-D Double Layer Mechanical Stage with Stain Resistant Finish
- Low Position Coaxial Stage Movement Control Knobs
- Coaxial Coarse & Fine Focusing with CA Knob Tension Control
- Fully Coated Anti-Fungal and Anti-Reflection Optics
- Crystal Clear Sharp Images
- High Quality Professional Grade Microscope
- Perfect for Clinics, Vets, Doctors, and Students.
- Eight Levels of Magnification: 40X-80X-100X-200X-400X-800X-1000X-2000X
- Upward Stage Stopping Mechanism to Protect Slides and Objectives
- Spiral Adjustable Abbe Condenser with Iris Diaphragm & Filter Holder
- Built-in Halogen Illumination System with Variable Intensity
- Dual Focusing Control Knobs
- Full Optical Glass Elements
- Precise Ground Glass Lenses
- All Metal Mechanical Components
- Adjustable Interpupillary Distance
- Adjustable Diopter on Ocular
- Solid Metal Frame Construction with Stain Resistant Enamel Finish
- Spare Bulb, Fuse, and Immersion Oil Included
- Manufactured under ISO 9001 Quality Control Standards
- Excellent Five (5) Year Factory Warranty
- Unbeatable Low Price Guaranteed or the Difference Back!
- Satisfaction Guaranteed or Money Back!
- Nosepiece: quadruple
- Mechanical Tube Length: 6-5/16" (160mm)
- Head: 360° swiveling compensation-free trinocular head inclined at 30°
- Eyepieces: WF10X and WF20X
- Achromatic Objectives: 4X, 10X, 40X (spring), 100X (spring, oil)
- Stage Dimensions: 5-1/2"x 5-1/2" (140x140mm)
- Stage Traveling Range: 2-15/16"x 1-3/4" (75x45mm)
- Focusing Range: 1-3/16" (30mm)
- Division of Fine Focusing: 0.0000787" (0.002mm)
- Abbe Condenser: NA=1.25 with rack and pinion focusing control
- Illumination: 12V/15W halogen bulb
- Power Supply: 110V (220V version available), CE certified
- Accessories: 12V/15W halogen bulb, bottle of immersion oil, blue, green & yellow filters
- Microscope Dimensions: 12" x 9" x 16"
- One Compensation-free Trinocular Head
- One Microscope Body with Frame, Base and Halogen Illumination System
- Four High Quality DIN Objectives, 4X, 10X, 40X and 100X
- Two Pairs of Widefield Eyepieces, WF10X & WF20X
- Two Color Filters, One Dust Cover, One 12V/15W Spare Halogen Bulb Included
- One Power Cord, Spare Fuses and Immersion Oil Included
- User's Manual for the Microscope
- One 8MP Digital Camera with One USB Cable and Two Adapters
- One CD with Software and Step-by-Step User's Instructions
- Shipping Weight: 18 lbs
- Package: 1
SHIPPING & HANDLING:
- Payment must be received within 7 days after auction ends
- We accept Paypal payment and major credit cards
- We are a SquareTrade verified seller – you are protected up to $750 by eBay and SquareTrade. You are protected up to $2,000 if you pay through Paypal
- Our microscopes and accessories are manufactured under the strict guidelines established by ISO 9001: 2000 Standards with Certificate No: 3302/200213192. This item comes with 5-year warranty. We, instead of the third part, carry all of the full-coverage warranty services
- If you are not completely satisfied return your purchase within seven (7) days in original packing. Your money will be fully refunded less shipping and handling cost
- We are an ID Verified seller
- We are a SquareTrade verified seller
- We have been on eBay since 2002
Accessories listed below are compatible with above microscope. They can boost the microscope with extra features. |
Click on the items you are interested in for detail or purchase.
VERY IMPORTANT INFORMATION !!!
As buying precision instruments like microscopes or microscope accessories can be a big investment, it is very important to buy them from a dependable and well-established company. Hundreds of individual generic microscope sellers on eBay have disappeared during the past several years. As a result, we frequently receive phone calls and emails from the customers they left behind looking to buy additional accessories for their microscope, or asking for help on how to use, maintain, or fix their instruments. Though we try, it is often difficult to help the owners of these generic microscopes since their products have no brand name to identify them by, and thus no way to tell whether or not they were made up to industry standards. We feel very sorry for those who are left with a nonfunctional microscope only one or two years after their purchase due to a small problem such as a broken part or a blown fuse. Therefore, it is incredibly important to buy your microscope from a reputable company that is able to provide customers with both low prices, and full warranty services. We here at Precision*World know that a quality microscope can last for decades, and that most problems buyers encounter can be solved over the phone. As a result we at Precision*World strive to provide our customers with the best technical support service anywhere. Precision*World is an eBay seller you can trust. Our commitment to answering your questions and solving your problems are second to none. We have been in microscope business for more than twenty years and have been on eBay since 2002. We carry only AmScope name brand instruments, guaranteeing our customers the highest standard of quality, responsibility, and dependability. We have a full line of products, more than 2,000 listings for AmScope microscopes and accessories, to ensure that you will always be able to find what you are looking for. Rest assured that Precision*World and AmScope will be here for many years to come to assist you in your microscope needs. || |
Copyright © 2009 reserved, Precision*World