Toll Free (888) 950-2888
Callers outside of the USA please call (949) 333-0001
- Professional trinocular compound microscope offers eight widefield magnification settings 40X-2000X
- Precise widefield optical system focuses simultaneously through both eyepiece and trinocular port
- Sturdy metal framework and 3D mechanical stage with Abbe condenser with diaphragm & iris
- 1.3MP digital camera captures still images, streams live videos and is compatible with Windows XP/Vista/7/8, Mac OS X, and Linux
- User-friendly software for Windows offers editing, processing and advanced features including Stitching, EDF, video recording and measurement functions
This microscope is manufactured under the strict guidelines
40X-2000X BIOLOGICAL COMPOUND MICROSCOPE + 1.3MP CAMERA
This full-size professional grade trinocular microscope with 1.3MP digital camera boasts three unique features no other microscope dealer can claim! Different from most other microscopes on the market, the T370B is remarkable because it features 1) simultaneous viewing through the photo port and eyepieces 2) an adjustable trinocular port and 3) a detachable C-Mount located on the 23mm photo port. The T370B's adjustable trinocular port creates a simul-focal optical system by allowing the image system attached to the photo port and the image in the eyepieces to be in focus at the same time.
Traditional microscopes on the market allow you to see through either the trinocular port or eyepieces, forcing you to switch between the port and eyepieces. Because their trinocular port is not designed to be simul-focal with the microscope optical system, you have to conduct re-focusing after each "switch". The T370B, however, has simul-focal trinocular port so that the "re-focusing" is no longer necessary. Especially handy for teaching demonstrations, clinical examinations and laboratory applications, these features allow your students or colleagues to share with you crystal clear images.
In addition, the T370B's industry standard 23mm photo port can be converted into a C-Mount port by putting on the C-mount adapter included, allowing you to attach most of microscope digital cameras and video systems on the market. This versatile microscope comes with a 30 degree inclined 360 degree swiveling compensation-free trinocular head, 3D mechanical stage and an intensity-variable halogen illumination system. It offers eight levels of magnification, 40X, 80X, 100X, 200X, 400X, 800X, 1000X & 2000X.
The digital camera captures still microscopy images, streams live videos on your computers, and is compatible with Windows XP/Vista/7/8, Mac OS X, and Linux. The 0.37X reduction lens included gives your computer screens the same field of view as your microscope's eyepiece. The user-friendly software for Windows offers advanced features including Stitching, EDF (Extended Depth of Focus), video recording, and measurement functions. Live video and still image capture can be set in different resolutions simultaneously. You can edit and process images in a manner similar to PhotoShop.
Brand Name: AmScope Retail Value: $2200
established under ISO 9001: 2000 Standards.
Certificate number: 3302/200213192.
Click on Pictures for Larger View
- Adjustable Simul-focal Trinocular Port
- Adjustable 23mm Photo Photo Port and C-mount Port
- 30 Degree Inclined 360 Degree Swiveling Compensation-free Trinocular Head
- Large 3-D Double Layer Mechanical Stage with Stain Resistant Finish
- Low Position Coaxial Stage Movement Control Knobs
- Coaxial Coarse & Fine Focusing with CA Knob Tension Control
- Fully Coated Anti-Fungal and Anti-Reflection Optics
- Crystal Clear Sharp Images
- High Quality Professional Grade Microscope
- Perfect for Clinics, Vets, Doctors, and Students
- Eight Levels of Magnification: 40X-80X-100X-200X-400X-800X-1000X-2000X
- Upward Stage Stopping Mechanism to Protect Slides and Objectives
- Spiral Adjustable Abbe Condenser with Iris Diaphragm & Filter Holder
- Built-in Halogen Illumination System with Variable Intensity
- Dual Focusing Control Knobs
- Full Optical Glass Elements
- Precise Ground Glass Lenses
- All Metal Mechanical Components
- Adjustable Interpupillary Distance
- Adjustable Diopter on Ocular
- Solid Metal Frame Construction with Stain Resistant Enamel Finish
- Spare Bulb, Fuse, and Immersion Oil Included
- Manufactured Under ISO 9001 Quality Control Standard
- Excellent Five (5) Year Factory Warranty
- Nosepiece: quadruple
- Mechanical Tube Length: 6-5/16" (160mm)
- Head: 360 degree swiveling compensation-free trinocular head inclined at 30 degree
- Eyepieces: WF10X and WF20X
- Achromatic Objectives: 4X, 10X, 40X (spring), 100X (spring, oil)
- Stage Dimensions: 5-1/2"x 5-1/2" (140x140mm)
- Stage Traveling Range: 2-15/16"x 1-3/4" (75x45mm)
- Focusing Range: 1-3/16" (30mm)
- Division of Fine Focusing: 0.0000787" (0.002mm)
- Abbe Condenser: NA1.25 with rack and pinion focusing control
- Illumination: 12V/15W halogen bulb with dome
- Power Supply: 110V (220V version available), CE certified
- Accessories: 12V/15W halogen bulb, immersion oil, blue, green & yellow filters
- Microscope Dimensions: 12" x 9" x 16"
- Sensor: Aptina MT9M111 CMOS (color)
- Sensor Size: 1/2" (6.66mm(H) x 5.32mm(V), diagonal 8.52mm)
- Resolution: 1280x1024 (approx. 1,310,000 pixels)
- Reduction Lens: 0.37X
- Pixel Size: 5.2µm x 5.2µm
- G Sensitivity: 2.1v / lux-sec (550nm)
- Frame Rate: 50fps @320x256, 26fps @640x512, 15fps @1280x1024
- Exposure: 0.14ms~2000ms, ROI Auto & Manual
- Operating System: Windows XP/Vista/7/8 (32 & 64 bit), Mac OS X, Linux
- PC Requirements: CPU equals to Intel Core2 2.8GHz or higher, USB2.0 port
- Advanced software for Windows:
- offers Stitching, EDF, video recording and measurement functions
- conducts measurements for lengths, angles, arcs, areas and etc.
- gives your computer screens the same field of view as your microscope's eyepiece
- saves still images in BMP, TIFF, JPG, PICT, PTL or other formats
- edit and process microscopy images in a manner similar to PhotoShop
- live video and still image capture can be set in different resolutions simultaneously
- Life-time free software upgrades
- One Trinocular Microscope Siedentopf Head
- One Microscope Body with Frame, Base and Halogen Illumination System
- Four High Quality DIN Objectives, 4X, 10X, 40X and 100X
- One Pair of Widefield WF10X Eyepieces
- One Pair of Widefield WF20X Eyepieces
- One Wide Band Power Cord (100V-240V)
- Three Color Filters
- One Dust Cover
- One Spare Bulb
- Immersion Oil Sample
- User's Microscope Manual
- One 1.3MP USB2.0 Digital Camera with Reduction Lens
- One 6' (1.8m) USB Cable
- Two Adapters
- One CD with Software, Driver and User's Instructions
- Shipping Weight: 20 lbs
SHIPPING & HANDLING:
- Payment must be received within 7 days after auction ends
- We accept Paypal payment and major credit cards
- We are a SquareTrade verified seller – you are protected up to $750 by eBay and SquareTrade
- You are protected up to $2,000 if you pay through Paypal
- Our microscopes and accessories are manufactured under the strict guidelines established by ISO 9001: 2000 Standards with Certificate No: 3302/200213192. This item comes with 5-year warranty. We, instead of the third part, carry all of the full-coverage warranty services
|We offer 14 days from the date of receipt (verified by tracking information) to request a return on a unit. To do so, please send us a message through eBay member to member messages, with your reason for return, requesting an RMA number.
Refunds for nondefective items requested within 14 days of receipt are less our original shipping and handling costs. Note, we offer free shipping within the 48 continental U.S. states on many items, which means we pay the courier to take the item to you--it is this cost that is recovered from your refund on a return. Defective items will not be subject to this deduction, however if the returned unit is tested working on return, the refund will be subject to the deduction.
Note that shipping costs are borne by the customer. Returns requested after 14 days are not valid, and any returns sent without an RMA number will be returned to sender at the sender's expense. Also, please insure all items shipped back, as damage to items by the courier during the return shipment to us are not covered otherwise.
Please keep all original packing materials, as they are required for return (or a restocking fee will also be charged). Returned items must be in new/usable condition unless defective on arrival to you.
|We, AmScope, provide all warranty services. Please feel free to contact us whenever you need help by messaging us from the store you purchased the product from.
- Five Year Warranty for Microscopes - All our microscopes come with a five (5) year factory warranty against manufacturing defects, covering labor and parts.
- One Year Warranty for Accessories - All our microscope accessories (USB cameras, illuminators, illumination, dust covers, and etc.) come with a one (1) year warranty.
Note: Buyers bear the cost of shipping and handling cost round trip for warranty services. Warranty does not cover consumable accessories and parts such as bulbs.
Warranty service times vary throughout the year, and are processed in a first come, first serve manner, when parts are available and in stock. Most repairs/replacements are done within 1-2 weeks, however if there is a long line during the busy season, or if your parts need to be ordered from our manufacturer, processing times can be up to 6-8 weeks. We appreciate your patience and understand everyone has a critical need for their unit, and do everything we can to ensure that these requests are handled as quickly as possible.
|Refunds for nondefective items in resalable condition requested within 14 days of receipt are less our original shipping and handling costs. Note, we offer free shipping within the 48 continental U.S. states on many items, which means we pay the courier to take the item to you--it is this cost that is recovered from your refund on a return.
Also note that return shipping costs are the responsibility of the buyer.
Returns requested after 14 days are not accepted, and any returns sent without an RMA number will be returned to sender at the sender's expense.
Please be insure all items shipped back, as an item received back to us with damage will be returned to sender to file a claim with the courier. Items damaged in transit are not covered by us.
Please keep all original packing materials, as they are required for return (or a restocking fee will also be charged). Returned items must be in new/usable condition unless when received back.
|For defective items or any missing items from your order, please contact us right away to let us know of the issue.
We only allow the 14 day period (from the date of receipt of the item in the mail) to report such issues--any items missing after that time frame will need to be purchased, and any defective items will be treated as warranty issues for repair or replacement only (no returns for refund).
For missing items and broken items, we do require a picture of the shipping label on the box, and of the items that arrived with your unit for verification before we can send any missing items or replacements to you.
|To initiate an RMA, please send us a message through the store you purchased it from. Include your order number, reason for return, and if any pictures are required for your claim, please include them also.
From there, we will process within 24-72 hours, and if approved, issue you an RMA number and instructions on where to mail your unit back to. If qualifying for return shipping covered by us (for defective items within 14 days of receipt), your return label may take another 24-48 hours to process and be received in your email inbox.
Follow the issued instructions, and once received, we will process the item in, and check to ensure everything is there. We will contact you when the item is ready for return shipping (if a warranty request), or simply issue your refund with the appropriate deductions (if any) once processed.
Processing is done first come, first serve, and can take between 1-4 weeks to process (depending on how many requests we currently have in queue). We thank you for your patience while we work on your request.
- We are an ID Verified seller
- We are a SquareTrade verified seller
- We have been on eBay since 2002
Accessories listed below are compatible with above microscope. They can boost the microscope with extra features. |
Click on the items you are interested in for detail or purchase.
VERY IMPORTANT INFORMATION !!!
As buying precision instruments like microscopes or microscope accessories can be a big investment, it is very important to buy them from a dependable and well-established company. Hundreds of individual generic microscope sellers on eBay have disappeared during the past several years. As a result, we frequently receive phone calls and emails from the customers they left behind looking to buy additional accessories for their microscope, or asking for help on how to use, maintain, or fix their instruments. Though we try, it is often difficult to help the owners of these generic microscopes since their products have no brand name to identify them by, and thus no way to tell whether or not they were made up to industry standards. We feel very sorry for those who are left with a nonfunctional microscope only one or two years after their purchase due to a small problem such as a broken part or a blown fuse. Therefore, it is incredibly important to buy your microscope from a reputable company that is able to provide customers with both low prices, and full warranty services. We here at Precision*World know that a quality microscope can last for decades, and that most problems buyers encounter can be solved over the phone. As a result we at Precision*World strive to provide our customers with the best technical support service anywhere. Precision*World is an eBay seller you can trust. Our commitment to answering your questions and solving your problems are second to none. We have been in microscope business for more than twenty years and have been on eBay since 2002. We carry only AmScope name brand instruments, guaranteeing our customers the highest standard of quality, responsibility, and dependability. We have a full line of products, more than 2,000 listings for AmScope microscopes and accessories, to ensure that you will always be able to find what you are looking for. Rest assured that Precision*World and AmScope will be here for many years to come to assist you in your microscope needs. || |
Copyright © 2009 reserved, Precision*World