Measurements: 4.00" x 2.75" x 1.50"
This is a nice display piece of multi-color Labradorite from Madagascar. This piece is completely polished on one side and rough on the other. Its amazing to see the transformation of this stone in the rough to polished piece. This specimen allows you to see both the rough and polished sides of this unique material. This one has a nice flash coverage of about 80% at different angles. This Labradorite has a heavy concentration gold and red flash with a silver/light blue flash visible at other angles. This is your chance to get a really nice LABRADORITE for a GREAT price!
- Only PayPal is Accepted
- Item will be shipped immediately on the same or next business day of receiving full payment
- If you need more time to pay to combine purchases, please let me know.
- I will hold an order open as long as you need. Communication is key.
- Items Will be Shipped by USPS on the Same or Next Business day of receiving full payment
- USPS Tracking Numbers will be provided to your pay-pal linked email address.
- Shipping costs are actual and I never charge handling or packing fees.
- I will combine shipping in order to save us both a lot of money.
- 100% Money Back Guarantee on all items!
- Please let me know of any issues before leaving any negative feedback.
- I will do all I can to be fair and honest with every customer.
- Please return all items in same condition within 7 days of purchase.
I have been selling rocks, minerals, gemstones, and jewelry for over 14 years. I am a graduate gemologist from GIA, and an accredited jewelry professional. I graduated from ASU with a degree in geology and I love everything that has to do with Earth science. I believe in selling quality merchandise at affordable prices. I sell items for their fair value, and I do it for the love of the rocks. Im not here to make a million dollars, as I find much more joy in the sharing Earth's beauty with others. Thank you for taking the time to check out my store and I look forward to helping you in any way possible.