The ultimate timeshare solution!
After years of experience in the timeshare industry, we have created the ultimate source for your timeshare needs. For buying, selling or renting, we are here to help. Our company has been a leading provider of wholesale timeshares to consumers though out the world for many years. We offer the best and lowest prices on the market. Our entire inventory comes with clear marketable title and is mortgage free, guaranteed or your money’s back.
♦ Monday - Friday
♦ 9am - 6pm
♦ (877)973-5548 toll free
♦ (877)505-7096 Fax
Click any image to see it full size
||3 bedroom / 3 bath (sleeps 8)
||Annual Usage - Float Gold Season Weeks # 1-4, 18-20, 36-45, 48-50
||Deeded (wk #41, Unit #222)
||RCI Gold Crown (code: 3664)
|♦ Maintenance Fee»
||$886 (billed every year/ taxes included)
|♦ First Year of Use»
|◊◊ FEES DUE END OF AUCTION ◊◊
|♦ Closing Cost»
||$FREE (savings of $485)
|♦ Resort Transfer Fee»
|♦ 2012 Maintenance Fee»
||$FREE (savings of $886)
|♦ Winning Bid»
||Due at time of sale with fees above
Situated on a striking property near Lake Bryan and only a mile from Orlando’s famous attractions, the Grand Beach is a quiet lakefront property featuring luxurious amenities where you can take a dip in outdoor pools, relax in the whirlpool or enjoy fishing, canoeing and other water sports. This fun-filled family resort offers a vacation getaway as active or as relaxing as you choose to make it. The property boasts all the comforts of home, and then some. Guests enjoy a full array of activities like volleyball, basketball, yoga, shuffleboard, and tennis, as well as facilities like a playground, game room, picnic area, fitness center, and concierge desk. The resort welcomes families large and small with fully-equipped kitchens and comfortable bedrooms to provide guests a relaxing stay in fun-filled Orlando. However you may want to spend your vacation, Grand Beach gives you the location, amenities and activities to make it all possible.
- That your bid is intention to purchase and not an open case for discussion!
- All question and concerns must be addressed before the bid is placed!
- Please do your due diligence and research the resort/ownership before biding!
What Happens When I win?
- Please email us thru eBay your basic information: NAME, ADRESS, PHONE #, EMAIL and ITEM NUMBER. (all of which is required within 24 hours of ending auction)
- Within 48 hours of receiving this information, you will receive your purchase agreement from our contracts department. (It will be sent to the email provided by you via electronic document / nothing to print or fax / simply fill it out and click complete )
- Once the Purchase Agreement has been complete, a copy will be emailed to you automatically for your records and all of the necessary documents forwarded to the title company to begin the closing/transfer process.
Available Payment Methods
How do I Pay?
- NO payment should be made until you receive your Purchase Agreement.
- All payment options are on the last page of your purchase agreement.
- Please do not use eBay check out (disabled for most auctions). This is a Real Estate transaction and all payments must be made to the title company handling the closing (eBay check out may delay the closing).
- In order to begin the transfer process, title company MUST have both; payment and signed purchase agreement.
- PayPal is not accepted due to their restrictions in Timeshare and Real Estate Industry.
- Excepted Payment methods are:
» Personal, Company or Cashier’s checks
» Money Orders,
» Electronic Bank Wire
All of which are made directly to the title company for escrow. We do not receive any of the moneys until transfer has been complete.
Who is handling the closing and how long does it take?
- Pacific Transfer has been selected as the closing agent for this transaction.
- They will collect full funds and hold them in escrow during the transfer process.
- Two things are required to begin the transfer: Signed Purchase Agreement and Full Funds. (if one is missing closing will not take place)
- Duration of the closing period depends on many important aspects including, but not limited to :
County (in most U.S county’s 30 days, since paperwork must be mailed out to them, NOT including CA and HI / Some counties are set on electronic recording, thus enabling instant recording / Anything outside of U.S MIGHT need addition time, due to the legal aspects and their parties)
Buyer response time (in cases where buyer must sign additional paperwork provided by the resort or title company)
Management Companies (many resorts use management companies to control financial and owner communication aspect of the timeshare, many of which have to prepare their own paperwork, depending on the management company up to 6 weeks to prepare, then forward them to the title company and additional 6 weeks to complete them ones received back from title).
Developers/Resorts (certain developers require additional steps before recording or ordering of any paperwork might begin, such as FROR (first right of refusal), which takes up to 30 days).
All of these steps are generalization of the closing process and each of the ownerships has its own closing process. That is why, we use experienced title company to handle all of the closings. Estimated closing for most of the transfers is 60-90 days (many timeshares may transfer within 30).
images in this listing are general images of the resort and do not necessarily
reflect the actual resort or units**
Maybe we can help. We do not broker or offer to list. We only buy weeks that are lacking in our inventory or property’s that we need, if your ownership fits that criteria we will make you a Cash offer. For more information please email us.
Include; your phone number, resort name, bedroom size, season and fees that are owed or have been paid last / We ONLY buy timeshares that have paid off mortgages.