This amount includes applicable customs duties, taxes, brokerage and other fees. This amount is subject to change until you make payment. For additional information, see the Global Shipping Program terms and conditions- opens in a new window or tabThis amount includes applicable customs duties, taxes, brokerage and other fees. This amount is subject to change until you make payment. If you reside in an EU member state besides UK, import VAT on this purchase is not recoverable. For additional information, see the Global Shipping Program terms and conditions- opens in a new window or tab
CHANTILLY PATTERN - GRANDEST STYLE - GREAT FOR EVERYDAY / HOLIDAY MEAL SERVING / PARTY PRESENTATION !
Vintage 1950's Gorham CHANTILLY "COVERED BUTTER DISH" WITH THE ORIGINAL GLASS UNDERTRAY - USED BUTTER DISH, SERVING PLATE ETC. STANDARD CUBE SIZED AND THE GLASS CAN GO INTO THE FRIDGE - hallmarked underneath 1025 CODE STERLING GORHAM MARKS ETC.
Great heft and useful dish for a collector.
Beautiful Vintage Superb Quality Sterling - Older and not made like this anymore. Most ornate seen!
AN OLDER MID-CENTURY STERLING HOLLOWARE ITEM --- Classic. Last several pictures show more of the family items we are listing on eBay.
This will work with many china / flatware patterns whether you have GORHAM'S STERLING CHANTILLY, Strasbourg or other patterns (THIS MOST GRAND TRAY WILL WORK WITH ANY SILVER PATTERN THAT LOUIS XV STYLE WORKS WITH) it will match or coordinate with many CLASSIC/MODERN FLATWARE & CHINA SETS - Grand Popular Classic Pattern made by Gorham Silver - see pictures. Beautifully crafted with good heft these silverplated pieces were made to last. No longer made, this set can be passed along for generations to use. My mother used these plates at formal dinner parties prior to meal service in grand style. Pretty and useful!
In this listing, we offer another portion of my mother's large collection of Older Silver Serving Holloware for a serious collector/host. No reserve on this lot, so bid now or grab it first with Buy It Now option. View our multiple pictures to judge the quite nice condition. All items being sold by us have been used, but these very high-end, older, Gorham silverplated items were made to last for generations. All this was stored away and next owner will get to polish 'em up more or have professionally polished if desired. They come from a silver collection that I just pulled out of storage in the attic amassed by my mother & grandmother. THE LAST THREE PICTURES SHOW MORE THAT WE ARE LISTING ON eBAY
NO MONOGRAM or any other personalization.
Older Heavy Top Quality Holloware Items! Great value to get all this together, save on shipping etc. Good to Very Fine Estate Used condition. Everything looks good!
A true silver / sterling person will like to have this collection for party time, this year!Collector's items, yet eminently appropriate for contemporary use. Final two pictures show more of the stuff we are selling on eBay this year.
Parents were serious about entertaining in a way I am not. My family invested in quality items for gracious living.
SPECIAL OFFER --- BID NOW - IF THIS LOT FAILS TO SELL THIS WEEK, WE WILL RELIST & NOT OFFER FREE SHIPPING WHEN RELISTED. The box above with price will have shipping cost if you missed the first listing.
IMPORTANT - We are not online at all times and offers made near close of listing might be missed. This is not an auction and you will have best chance if offer is made earlier.
CONDITION: ESTATE USED - VERY Good overall (these items were used and are not perfect) typical minimal use evidence considering suspected age! Not mis-shapened. Review pictures (please ignore reflections).
Lots of Really Great Stunning items to add to your collection. Starting each lot at very reasonable prices.
Please review picture(s) for condition etc. Not new, but Used Good Estate Condition with expected use on treasured old items. No Monograms or Removals not noted - Some hand washing/polishing needed! Vintage heirloom quality, these were used for 30+ years for entertaining, as the items were acquired post World War II. This is an outstanding, truly versatile, group/set of good weight/heft, elegant pattern. Bid based on info above, but know these were from a very good collection of very fine household goods that were well taken care of.
No major flaws or damages not mentioned, expect general marks, spots, scratches, wear and patina commensurate with age and use of treasured serverware/flatware used for special meals/holidays. All this has been stored away in the box for many years and a simple cleaning/polishing will make it look even more elegant on your table. Most or all hosts would feel quite comfortable using this when entertaining the most special guests in your home.
Please review other listings now & later... Silver - More Gorham Chantilly (other family sets/collection) and very good quality estate things from Grandparent's cottage. Last two pictures posted in this listing give an idea of the collection we are listing on eBay.
Check our other items add us to your favorite sellers, this year we must empty a family storage locker of things. More Sterling & Silverplate items to be listed.
You must include your full shipping address with your PayPal payment. Sellers are not responsible for service transit time. Transit times are provided by the carrier, exclude weekends and holidays, and may vary with package origin and destination, particularly during peak periods.
1. We check my email every night for questions, so please email any questions and we'll be pleased to answer them.
2. All sales are final. No returns, refunds or adjustments. If in doubt, don't bid.
3. We accept PayPal only. Really. If you bid please know, that through PayPal.com - you - can select to pay by check or credit card. We no longer accept mailed payments.
4. Complete payment is due upon receipt of notification of a successful bid. As the winning bidder, you are liable to pay for all items you won at auction. You must complete the payment immediately. Failure to do so within 3 days could result in cancellation of the sale and a negative posting to your eBay account.
5. Shipping will be Priority Mail by United States Postal Service. We will ship within one week of the finish of the sale.
6. CONDITION: Every attempt is made to describe any damage or faults honestly & accurately. Please ask BEFORE bidding if you require further clarification. A bid will taken as an indication that the condition of the item understood & accepted.
7. If the item is damaged during shipping, the buyer must contact the shipper to resolve this matter. Seller will provide any necessary paperwork to help buyer with his/her claim. We pack carefully and this has never been an issue.
8. Any condition statement is a courtesy to a buyer, is only an opinion and should not be treated as a expert's statement of fact. We're sharing 'estate items' generally older antiques and we shall have no responsibility for any error or omission. The absence of a condition statement does not imply that the lot is in perfect condition or completely free from wear and tear, imperfections or the effects of aging.
Questions and answers about this item
No questions or answers have been posted about this item.
(estimated and based on max bid)To be provided at checkout
Your max bid:
Your max bid:
By clicking Confirm bid, you commit to buy this item from the seller if you are the winning bidder.
By clicking Confirm bid, you are committing to buy this item from the seller if you are the winning bidder and have read and agree to the Global Shipping Program terms and conditions - opens in a new window or tab. Import charges previously quoted are subject to change if you increase you maximum bid amount.