The MiniDV format offers more precise image detail and color accuracy than previously possible with analog camcorders. The superior quality of digital video results from:
- Higher resolution--up to 530 lines of horizontal resolution on select models, for sharper picture detail.
- Component color sampling--preserves three times more color information than analog VHS and S-VHS video, for brighter and truer colors.
- Time base correction--stabilizes the picture, eliminating video jitters.
- Error correction--fills in missing video data, providing seamless, professional-looking video.
||2.5-Inch Hybrid LCD Monitor|
The high-resolution, 211K pixel design helps provide excellent viewing and image playback clarity. The hybrid system consists of a transmissive LCD combined with a reflective LCD. By turning off the LCD backlight, it captures more ambient light, virtually eliminating washout. Images are visible on the LCD even in the most challenging outdoor lighting conditions.
||Professional-Quality Carl Zeiss Vario-Sonnar T Lens|
Carl Zeiss T lens coatings are among some of the most advanced multilayer coating systems in the world, resulting in even less glare and flare with increased contrast. This results in vivid image brilliance, true-to-life color saturation, and perfect rendition of subtle tones.
||Easy Handycam Button|
Using a camcorder can be intimidating for some people, so with a press of the Easy Handycam button, most of the advanced functions of the camcorder are "locked out," leaving only the buttons essential for recording operational.
Battery information is momentarily displayed without having to power on the camcorder. Quickly access the battery's status by pressing the Battery Info button. Recording time available is displayed in minutes either on the LCD screen or in the viewfinder.
||i.LINK Digital Interface|
Don't be content with life as it is. Improve your memories with digital video editing on a PC or digital VCR. Sony's i.LINK DV or MICROMV interface gives you true digital-to-digital editing, without the generation loss of analog editing. And the i.LINK interface is compatible with a range of Sony digital VCRs, Sony edit controllers, and Sony PCs with editing software.
||MPEG Movie EX Mode|
Unlike the earlier MPEG-1, MPEG Movie EX will allow you to record 320 x 240-resolution MPEG movies, uninterrupted up to the capacity of the Memory Stick Duo media. These movies are perfect for e-mailing to friends and family.
||PictBridge Compatibility |
Connect your PictBridge-compatible digital camera directly to a PictBridge-compatible digital photo printer via a USB cable to allow for simple photo printing without the need for a computer.
Stay connected with family and friends by broadcasting live video with audio via the Internet with your USB interface. You can even play back your favorite recorded scenes. It's like having your own Web camera or video conferencing system.
- 3.0-Megapixel (Gross) Advanced HAD CCD Imager
The 1/3-inch Advanced HAD (hole accumulation diode) CCD imager with 2048K (effective) video pixels provides excellent detail and clarity, for exceptional digital video performance. Realize unprecedented digital still images with 3048K (effective) pixels. The technology enhances your digital-video (530 lines of horizontal resolution) and digital-photography performance.
- 10x Optical/120x Digital Zoom
The optical zoom helps to bring action up close from far away. In addition, digital zoom interpolation means that extreme digital zooming is clearer, with less distortion than previous types of digital zooms.
- Handycam Station
Placing the DCR-PC350 on the supplied Handycam station provides a quick and easy connection between the camcorder and a TV/VCR for easy viewing, or a USB- or i.LINK-supported computer for video and still-image editing. It also supplies power to the camcorder for charging the battery.
- Digital Still Memory Mode with Memory Stick Duo Media
Capture digital still images at 2,016 x 1,512, 1,600 x 1,200 or 640 x 480 pixels directly onto Memory Stick Duo media for easy transfer to PC’s for e-mailing, printing, or sharing with other Memory Stick-compatible devices.
- Progressive Shutter
A mechanical shutter system that provides progressive-scan performance while utilizing an interlace scanning system. Digital still images will be sharp and clear with excellent definition.
- Super NightShot Infrared System and Color Slow Shutter
With Sony’s NightShot Infrared system, capture video in total darkness (0 lux) up to 10 feet away. Super NightShot 0 Lux recording mode automatically adjusts the shutter speed to increase picture brightness and clarity. Color Slow Shutter mode allows you to record in low-light situations with full color detail by slowing down the shutter speed.
- Analog-to-Digital Conversion with Pass-Through
Convert and/or record any analog NTSC video source to digital video via the analog inputs. Analog NTSC video can also be passed through the digital Handycam camcorder directly into a PC via the i.LINK interface, in real time, for easy PC editing of your analog footage.
- InfoLithium Battery
Charge the battery at any time, because unlike NiCad (nickel-cadmium) batteries, Sony’s rechargeable lithium-ion batteries are not subject to the life-shortening "memory effect." Sony’s exclusive AccuPower meter displays battery time remaining in minutes, in the viewfinder or on the LCD screen.
- Super SteadyShot Image Stabilization System
An advanced version of Sony’s SteadyShot system that controls an even higher range of shake and vibration frequencies, to achieve an even higher level of smoothness without degradation of video, like with some other image stabilization systems.
- 12-Bit/16-Bit PCM Digital Stereo
16-bit recording provides the same outstanding sound quality as on compact discs. 12-bit recording enables you to add an additional audio track with compatible audio-dubbing equipment or i.LINK* interface-compatible computers.
- Picture Package Software
Easily create fun music videos with the supplied software.
Up for Sale is one of My Best camcorders used for paranormal investigations. This camcorder is so loaded with useful features...I'd have to say this is the absolute best Camcorder for Paranormal Investigations. Why? Let me give you some of the top reasons.
1. This camcorder has an extremely good range of infrared pick up. As you can see in the picture of one of our investigations...this camcorder can pick up a large amount of infrared light. The better the infrared capabilities...the more chance of obtaining evidence.
2. Every seasoned investigator knows one of the most important things on an investigation is Sound Quality. Sony has always been known for better sound quality on their camcorders than other manufacturers. This camcorder is no exception. Not only does it run quiet...but it picks up sound perfectly from across the room. There really is no need for a digital recorder in the room when using this camcorder.
3. Clarity- This is one of the highest megapixel camcorders out there. Look at the specs ! But not only is it one of the highest...but also one of the brightest. The imagine quality on this camcorder is Supurb. With it's 2.1 Million Megapixel Video Actual this camcorder you can blow the image up over 6 times the size...and basically suffer minimum loss. There is nothing more frustrating then capturing something....and not being able to put out an image still and examine the evidence more closely. You simply can't debunk without the proper tools. Imagine Quality is amazing.
4. Portability - All these features in a compact unit that is so easy to carry around. Nothing like stumbing around in the dark with a big bulky camcorder. This unit allows you to move freely and easily during your investigation.
5. Hot Shoe - This camcorder not only takes the Sony infrared IRH2(runs off the camcorder battery..Included Free)...but this camcorder's hotshoe has a DEEP footprint. What this means is that you can also use it as a Cold Shoe and attach a Professional Movie Studio Quality Infrared Light. Believe it or not..my Professional Panasonic AG YRL Infrared Light(Not included) that I Use with my Panasonic AG DVC 30 Camcorder fits on this hotshoe. NOT MANY CAMORDERS HAVE DEEP HOT SHOES !!! MY Friend has a newer Sony High Definition SDR 11 and was disappointed with how narrow the hotshoe is...leaving him almost no choice of infrared attachments.
6. Versatility - No need for a seperate Family Camcorder. This unit doubles as a high quality vacation camcorder as well. With all the included special effects and editing features..it makes the perfect family camcorder as well. In the Bright outdoors the color imaging is amazing. The Camcorder also takes Memory Sticks for Still Photography. The Still images are of good quality.
7. Ports - Nothing like having many options of additional features. For one...there is a Firewire Port. Why is this important ? Well, it allows you to connect straight to your computer or laptop and record right onto the Hard Drive !! This is a very over-looked feature with many paranormal investigators. How many times do you hear..."Well, we ran out of tapes". Hey, Bring a laptop and as a back up plan you can record right to the hard drive. Also, Sony not only makes lights for the hotshoe..but a couple of microphones as well ! If you feel the need for an external microphone...This unit can handle that as well.
This Camcorder is in Very good condition Cosmetically. It has only some minor surface scratches...very slight and one very small ding on the top corner of the LCD. This is very minor and does not affect the LCD screen what-so-ever. If you look at the picture you will see how minor this is. Camcorder Functions perfect. Lens is always covered. The unit is not used to review tapes..so the heads didn't get over worked. I take very very good care of my equipment. I run a paranormal Group and do Lectures on the Subject(all for Free...). The reason I am throwing in a Wide Angle Lens is because sometimes during an investigation...If you have a small room and not enough space to pull your camcorder back...A wide Angle lens comes in Handy to capture more area. Nothng more frustration if something paranormal happens...just out of the camera range. The Filter kit is useful when using the camcorder as a family camera. I included a couple of investigation pictures as well showing the camcorder in action.
Here is what you get :
Panasonic DCR PC 330 , Two Batteries, The Box(if you want it), A Merkury Filter set, A wide Angle Lens, Sony HVL IRH-2 Infrared Light, Power Supply(doubles as charger), A/V Cables,User Manual, 2 128MG Memory Sticks, and a nice case to carry your equipment in. If you have any questions or need advice on what equipment is best to get...feel free to e-mail me with your questions. Good Luck ! WIth this camcorder alone...you are off to a Great Start !!
MERKURY OPTICS HIGH RESOLUTION FILTER SET ( Included Free)
3-piece Merkury filter set Fits all lenses with 37mm filter thread(PL FILTER) This filter is used to increase color saturation darken blue skies so white clouds stand out and removes unwanted reflections from surfaces such as water and glass, it will also reduce the softness scenery caused by atmospheric haze. This filter will not change the overall color balance of photograph.(UV FILTER) UV filters are considered a standard accessory for every camera. The size is designed to fit the threads in front of your lens. Serves to protect your lens from all dust, dirt, scratches and fingerprints. It also absorbs the Ultraviolet rays of the sun thereby reducing or eliminating distortion. (FD Filter) The FD fluorescent light correction filter gives true to life color rendition by removing the harsh yellow green cast ordinarily resulting from fluorescent bulbs.
ZEIKOS WIDE ANGLE LENS ( Included Free )
Zeikos 37mm professional, multi coated, high definition, 0.45X Wide Angle Lens. Build quality of glass and housing is excellent and the optics clearly have an anti-reflective coating on them Includes a Macro adapter and a protective case
From the Manufacturer
Want to videotape nocturnal wildlife or human activity without disturbing your subjects with visible light. Light up the night with our Infrared Emission light! Extends Sony's NightShot feature by up to 100 feet. Uses just 3 watts of power, so it won't put a high drain on your camcorder battery. Lets you adjust the lighting to match the needs of each shot.
Don't keep your movies in the dark. Light up your shots with a 3-watt camcorder light. It's powered by your camcorder and is small and lightweight, making it easy to carry with you. It also has an automatic mode, so it does the guesswork for you.
This light is currently selling above Retail as it is getting hard to find and is very popular amongst Paranormal Investigators. Check out the link to see what this is currently selling for !!!
Shipping to USA only !