Details about RITM-2 - RARE VINTAGE SOVIET ANALOG SYNTHESIZER (Ussr,Russian,
RITM-2 - RARE VINTAGE SOVIET ANALOG SYNTHESIZER (Ussr,Russian,
Mar 22, 2013 16:01:08 PDT
$115.00 Economy Shipping from outside US | See details
International items may be subject to customs processing and additional charges. help icon for Shipping - opens a layer
International Shipping - items may be subject to customs processing depending on the item's declared value.
Sellers set the item's declared value and must comply with customs declaration laws.
As the buyer, you should be aware of possible:
- delays from customs inspection.
- import duties and taxes which buyers must pay.
- brokerage fees payable at the point of delivery.
Your country's customs office can offer more details, or visit eBay's page on international trade.
Seller refurbished: An item that has been restored to working order by the eBay seller or a third party not approved by ... Read moreabout the condition
|Number of Keys:||
|Country of production:||
|Year of production:||
RITM-2 - RARE VINTAGE SOVIET ANALOG SYNTHESIZER
I accept PAYPAL:
IF ANY QUESTIONS DON`T HASITATE TO ASK
THANK YOU FOR BIDDING!
Up for sale is extremely rare powerful Soviet vintage analog synthesizer "RITM-2". It was manufactured by Kirovsky musical instruments' factory in 80`s, designer - Viktor Nikulin. The EMI Ritm 2 is an one-voice keyboard synthesizer designed for solo, ensembles and orchestral playing musical compositions of any genre. It can be used both for educational needs and creating different musical effects.
The synthesizer Ritm-2 can play sounds of the other classical instruments (keyboard, strings, reed and percussion instruments). It is intended for creating some specific sounds (wind, noise of surf, train, gun and whine). Using this instrument one can play some compositions with a random pitch and a timbre.
• Sometimes called "Russian clone of Minimoog", it has 1-osc (plus sub osc), 1LFO, 2 adsr and more.
• First section - Portamento/Glissando.
• Modulation section - modulation frequency knob (LFO), OSC section: tuning knob from "-" to "+", modulation switch from saw, tri and random, tone switch from 32', 16', 8' or 4' , modulation level knob from 10 till 2; modulation on/off switch (linked to level knob).
• Mixer section - noise level knob, saw wave level knob, tri wave/rising tri wave switch, level of tri/rising wave.
• Filter section : cutoff freq knob, resonance, modulation switch - choose envelope, tri, wave or random,modulation level knob, keytrack button (between 1/1 keytrack or 1/2); 4 x sliders for adsr envelope.
• Output section: output volume knob, phones volume knob.
• Amp section: switch between single - triggered envelope and repeating envelope, memory knob, 4 x sliders for adsr envelope.
• Connection on the rear panel : on/off switch, power wire connection (220V), fuse (0,25A) - output. On the front : 2,5 octave keyboard (F-C), to the left of keyboard there are pitch bend slider, modulation wheel, below keyboard there is a output 5-din plug (socket converter will be included).
RITM-2 is a highly sought-after & rare Soviet synthesizer (together with Polivoks) which has an original, consistent analog sound & versatility. (check the Demo section)
Just only about 1000 devices where produced in the USSR.
The mains power of the unit is 220 volts. For 110/127v countries I`ll include voltage converter.
The unit is professionally serviced, tested & is in ideal 100% working condition.
FEATURES & SPECIFICATIONS:
- Polyphony: Once voice
- Oscillators: 1 osc, 1 Noise Gen. Waveforms: triangle, saw, random.
- LFO: LFO speed and modulation (triangle, saw, random waveforms)
- Filter: ADSR knobs, cutoff, resonance, BPF/LPF mode, filter LFO level, envelope level.
- VCA: ADSR knobs, ADSR mode, mod level, keyb memory.
- Effects: Glissando
- Keyboard: 32 note
- Control: CV / Gate (can be installed), MIDI (can be installed)
- Total audible range, octave: 5,5 from 'F' contra-octave to 'C' fourth octave
- The error of pitch in module: 0,2%
- Generator drift over 4 hours of continuous work in module: max 1,0
- Frequency change of the main generator - tone: +/- 1,0
- Output amplitude, min, V: 0,775
- Volume range control: dB 60
CONNECTION: Audio out -1/4 TRS "jack", Phones - 5din (socket adapter included)
Number of octaves: 2,5
Mains voltage: 220V
(For use with 110/127V, I`ll include a voltage converter)
60х40х20 cm (23,6x15,7x7,9 in)
9 kg (19.8 lbs)
ALL MY ITEMS ARE POSTED Worldwide (Professionally carefully packaged).
Terms of delivery approx. 1-3 weeks (usually 10-15 days to USA, 7-10 days to Europe,
18-25 days to Australia). (AirMail with tracking number)
Cost of delivery: Europe - $88, USA\Canada - $115, Asia\Australia - $130
I will ship within 3 days after the auction ends and payments received.
Please go to PayPal.com and submit your payment to payment[at]westernbid.com
Please include the item # and your shipping address along with your payment and my ID: alexstelsi
- RITM-2 SYNTHESIZER
- PANEL TRANSLATION
- MANUAL & SCHEMES
- 5DIN to 1/4TRS SOCKET ADAPTER
- POWER CONVERTER (for countries with 110/127v)
Device has some very minor scratches & sticker glue traces on the cover & panel which don`t affect its perfect working order.