32-INCH Flat Screen
OUTDOOR All-Weather SILVER Resin
LCD HD TELEVISION
w/Table Top Stand & Dust Cover
Model SB-3260HD-SL - SILVER Color ASA Resin Enclosure
FREE BONUS Dust Cover & Table Stand
Engineered for outdoor commercial and residential installations.
Relax in style with an outdoor TV from SunBrite regardless of the weather!
All weather televisions available in four screen sizes (22", 32", 46" & 55" see our eBay store) to compliment any outdoor setting.
SunBrite televisions allow you to watch your favorite movies or events while relaxing on your patio, by the pool or in your hot tub.
Super Bright 32 LCD Screen, HD Ready
Removable Table Top Stand is Included
Dust Cover is Included
Water-resistant Remote Control with lithium battery
Full Two Year Warranty, in factory, parts and labor included - with option to extend a Third Year
All-weather outdoor-rated ASA plastic resin exterior protects internal components from rain, dirt, insects and scratches
Dual-fan airflow system keeps unit cool and dry in temperatures up to 122 degrees F.
Internal thermostatically-controlled heater protects TV in temperatures as low as -24 degrees F.
Innovative watertight cable entry system with pass-through design keeps cables dry and allows for easy hook-ups
Mount Type : Multi Mount - Table standard, wall, ceiling or pole optional.
Optional wall mounts and deck planter poles are available and sold separately (see our eBay store)
SunBriteTV 32 Inch LCD All-Weather Outdoor HDTV. Finally you are now able to grill, swim, or just relax in the outdoors and enjoy your television too!
With the 32 Inch HDTV SunBriteTV LCD All-Weather HDTV, you can enjoy your TV in any kind of weather. The all-weather SILVER color outdoor-rated ASA plastic resin exterior protects it from whatever mother nature throws at it, even rain!
The 1500:1 contrast ratio and Super-bright screen allows for perfect viewing outdoors. Ideal for entertaining, this television is the perfect compliment to your outdoor living area or outdoor kitchen, and is sure to be the envy of everyone who visits.
- 32 Signature Series True Outdoor All-Weather LCD Television
- 1366 x 768p HD resolution
- Specifically designed and engineered to resist rain, dust, insects, humidity, and salt air
- Built-in air flow cooling system to operate in extreme heat (122 degrees F)
- Internal heater protects TV in extreme cold (-24 degrees F)
- ASA outdoor rated high-impact resin exterior for outstanding strength and durability
- RS232 control feature set to maximize system integration and programming security
- 31.5" Signature Series True Outdoor All-Weather LCD Television for permanent outdoor installation.
- Bright 32-inch 1366 x 768p HD LCD screen for improved outdoor viewing.
- Exterior designed to protect internal components from rain, dust, insects, humidity, and salt air.
- Multi-fan Airflow system keeps the unit cool and dry in temperatures up to 122 degrees F.
- Ability to operate in cold weather (-24 degrees F).
- RS232 control feature set to maximize system integration and programming security.
- Discrete IR input connectors simplify control functions (located in cable-entry compartment).
- Innovative Water-tight Cable Entry System seals out moisture and allows for easy hook-ups.
- ASA outdoor rated high-impact resin exterior.
- Weatherproof remote control.
- Weatherproof control buttons.
- Remote Control Lock-out prevents unauthorized users from changing the programming.
- Sleep Mode automatically turns the TV to the On mode when the signal is removed, and turns it back to On when the signal is restored.
- LCD Screen 31.5-inch diagonal TFT Active Matrix
- Resolution 1366 x 768p HD
- Aspect Ratio 16:9
- Contrast Ratio 3000:1
- Frame Rate: 60Hz
- Viewing Angle 178° x 178°
- Response Time 6.5 milliseconds
- TV formats 1080i, 720p, 480p, 480i
- Input Connectors
- RF Antenna/CATV (ATSC/QAM/NTSC) x1
- HDMI HDMI Input x2
- Video Composite S-Video x1 and Composite Video x1, L/R Audio Inputs x1
- Video Component YPbPr plus Stereo Audio x2
- PC 15-pin D-sub VGA plus Stereo Audio
- Control Set RS232 Serial, Discrete IR Control, Concealed IR Window
- Audio Out SPDIF Audio, Analog 1/8 Headphone Jack
- Speakers 20 watt built-in speakers
- Input Power 100-240 VAC, 50-60 Hz 2.5 A Max
- Operating Temp -24° to 122° F. (-31° to 50° C.)
- Non-op. Temp -24° to 140° F. (-31° to 50° C.) *
- Accessories Included Weatherproof Remote Control
- Exterior ASA Outdoor rated high-impact resin
- TV Dimensions 32.21 W x 23.21 H x 6.97 D
- TV Weight 36 lbs.
- Shipping Dimensions 38.0 W x 32.0" H x 12.0 D
- Shipping Weight 55 lbs.
- Residential Warranty Two-year parts and labor
- Commercial Warranty One-year parts and labor
Click Here Model SB-3260HD Spec Sheet
Options: (see our eBay store)
SBCM32A12 - Ceiling mount with tilt and swivel. Includes adjustable extension column that provides 3-9 above unit to ceiling in 1 increments without disassembly, and 4 x 4 designer ceiling plate. Meets VESA standards.
SB-WM32 - Articulating wall mount with tilt and swivel, and extends up to 11-7/8 from the wall. Meets VESA standards.
SB-DP32X - Deck/Planter pole (requires purchase of wall mount). Special order item.
SB-FMT32C - Radio/FM/TM, transmits audio from TV to FM radio
SILVER COLOR (Also available in White and Black colors)
Optional Third Year Extended Warranty Available
Important SunBriteTV Placement and Installation Guidelines
SunBriteTV LCD televisions are twice as bright as indoor LCD TVs. The sun, however, delivers more than 30 times the brightness. Therefore, it is important that you do not place the TV where the screen faces direct sunlight. This will cause the image on the screen to be washed out.
Intense direct sunlight falling on the screen over an extended period of time, may cause dark spots to form on the screen image. This is a characteristic of LCD TV technology, and is a temporary condition that will go away after the screen is pointed away from the sun.
For optimum viewing, SunBriteTV recommends the following placement and installation guidelines:
1. Ideal placement is in an area where the TV is shaded by trees, landscape and/or structures, or under a patio cover or gazebo.
2. SunBriteTV recommends mounting the TV on SunBriteTVs articulating, tilt and swivel wall mount so the TV screen can be turned away from the location of the sun. The articulating wall mount also allows the TV to be rotated away, and angled down from any highly reflective surfaces such as water, white walls, concrete, etc. (see our eBay store)
3. SunBriteTV recommends using the SunBriteTV Dust Cover when the TV is not in use, especially if the sun is shining on the TV during the day. (see our eBay store)
4. Important Note: In all instances, SunBriteTV must be installed at least 5 feet from waters edge.
CA Sales Tax Applies on all CA orders
NV Sales Tax Applies on all NV orders
TWO YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY STATEMENT
(Optional Third Year Extended Warranty Available - Add $295)
SunBriteTV (SBTV) warrants that this product conforms to the manufacturers specifications and will be free of defect in material and workmanship; and should any defect occur, SBTV will correct the defect subject to the following conditions:
PARTS and LABOR: Residential Installations: SBTV will provide in-factory parts and labor to replace defective parts without charge for a period of two (2) years from the date of sale to the original consumer.
Commercial Installations: SBTV will provide in-factory parts and labor to replace defective parts without charge for a period of one (1) year from the date of sale to the end user.
In the event that the part required for replacement is no longer in production and/or is obsolete, SunBriteTV will repair the unit with similar or like parts of equal value. If a similar or like part is not available, a charge may be incurred to the owner for any upgraded part substituted.
b) Extended Use: Commercial applications where unit is operating on average, more than 10 hours per day, warranty is limited to six (6) months in-factory parts and labor.
PROOF OF PURCHASE: Copy of the sales invoice from an authorized dealer is required together with the product to obtain service under this warranty.
This warranty covers failures due to defects in material or workmanship that occur during normal use.
THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER:
Damage caused during unpacking and/or removal of protective packing material.
Service required as a result of improper, incorrect or insufficient AC supply voltage.
Any unit which is modified, or damaged due to improper installation or incorporation into other products.
Any failure, loss, damage or personal injury due to accident, neglect, misuse or abuse by the consumer or to improper operation, maintenance or storage or to alteration or to failure to follow normal operating procedures as outlined in the instruction manual.
Damage which results from fire, flood, lightning or other acts of God.
Any unit purchased from an unauthorized seller.
Any owner other than the original consumer.
If the original factory serial number has been removed, defaced, replaced or tampered with in any way.
Transportation charges incurred in connection with warranty service.
Indirect, consequential, or special damages, except as required by federal or state laws.
Any unit tampered with, modified, adjusted or repaired by any party other than SBTV or its authorized representative.
Any cosmetic damage to the surface or exterior that has been defaced, or caused by normal wear and tear or exposure to foreign chemicals.
SBTV AND ITS REPRESENTATIVES OR AGENTS SHALL IN NO EVENT BE LIABLE FOR ANY GENERAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR OCCASIONED BY THE USE OF OR THE INABILITY TO USE THIS PRODUCT. THIS WARRANTY IS MADE IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, INCLUDING THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTIBILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ARE HEREBY DISCLAIMED BY SBTV AND ITS REPRESENTATIVES.
THE LAWS OF SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES; THEREFORE, THIS WARRANTY SHALL BE DEEMED MODIFIED TO BE CONSISTENT WITH SUCH LAWS. THIS LIMITED WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS. YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER RIGHTS THAT MAY VARY FROM STATE TO STATE.
ALL WARRANTY INSPECTIONS AND REPAIRS MUST BE PERFORMED BY THE SBTV SERVICE FACILITY IN MOORPARK, CA.
When you contact us at 1-866-357-8688, we will issue a Return Material Authorization number for you to include with a copy of your original sales receipt for return. SunBriteTV will not accept any returned products without an RMA number.
You must return the product to us in its original or equivalent packaging and send it freight prepaid. Please insure the shipment, or accept the risk if the product is lost or damaged in shipment. If the original box is not available, please contact the Customer Service Department to have a new box shipped to you (applicable fee applies).
Ship product to: SunBriteTV LLC
5069 Maureen Lane, Unit A
Moorpark, CA 93021
Attention: RMA #________
Please be sure to mark the shipment to the attention of the Return Material Authorization number provided to you.
If we determine that the product is not covered under this warranty, we will notify you and inform you of service alternatives that are available to you on a fee basis.
Do not return any accessories, including remote controls, unless the accessory is related to an equipment failure.
Availability Disclosure -
to get you the best possible price and the newest models, all stock is
warehoused with our distributors and shipped to you directly from our
There will times when
the stock availability on some items may be back-ordered or even sold
out without our
We at Decorate With Daria will notify you immediately if such
a situation exists on the model you ordered and will offer you
a full and immediate refund.
SHIPPING TO LOWER 48 STATES
It Now - Limited Stock!
Miss Out on This Incredible Deal!
Hour Toll Free