3 VINTAGE FOUNTAIN DIP PENS WITH SHEAFFER SKRIP INK AND PEN HOLDER
This listing is for 3 Fountain Dip Pens with Sheaffer ink and pen holder..
This was bought from an estate.
There are 2 boxes and 1 bottle of ink. The blue bottle with box is full. The bottle alone is 1/2 full of #42 blue ink. The blue black ink box with bottle, ink is empty. The bottle looks vintage.
The pen holder is 3 1/2" wide. It is made of clear plastic with stones embedded.
The brown handle dip pen is 6 1/2" long. The handle reads 379 "Pneumatic", American Pencil Co. N.Y.. The nib reads "Spencerian" no. 54, Falcon Stub Pen Co.,NY. Made in England.
The red handle pen is 6" long and made of wood. There are no makers mark on handle. The nib reads "R. Esterbrook & Co., no. 123.
The blue handle is 6 1/2" and made of wood. There are no makers mark on handle. The nib reads"Warranted 14K Gold Plated".
The red and brown pen are in good conditon. No teeth marks or cracks in handle. The blue handle has damage at the tip of pen, it looks like someone sharpened it to a point.
The pens come with a case but the case has some wear marks.
The nibs need to be cleaned
Great pens to set on your desk.
Thanks for looking!
We accept payment via Paypal only. Please try to make your payment within 72 hours (3 days) of the auction's end time. If you feel you cannot pay within this time frame, please email us and let us know. WISCONSIN RESIDENTS PLEASE NOTE: 5.5% sales tax will be charged on the final sale price of this item (shipping is tax free).
PLEASE READ! Folks, we do our best to keep your shipping price as low as possible. We have explored and exhausted all avenues, UPS, Fed Ex, and USPS. Clearly the least expensive is the USPS. On packages at/under 13 ounces (Ebay limitation to first class mail!), we ship USPS First Class, with an option for Priority Mail. With packages over 13 ounces, we ship USPS Parcel Post, with an option for Priority Mail. You will have the option when checking out. Before you take a star away from our rating, please look closely at your shipping label, it has the price WE PAID for your shipping, compare it to your invoice. Do they match? If they don't, then we probably paid more than what you paid us, because we charge only what we are charged, not a dime more. We could hide the shipping price on the labels, but we don't, this is our way of showing you that you did not overpay.
WE WILL COMBINE SHIPPING! If you win more than one of our auctions, we'll combine the shipping if we feel it will benefit you (price wise) and if we can do it without risking damage to any of your other items.
INTERNATIONAL BIDDERS: Please read below carefully, we want to make sure that there is no misunderstanding about who is responsible for what when it comes to bidding/buying on one of our auctions:
- Please try to understand that due to the high cost of shipping internationally, we cannot offer free shipping to you. if this auction is showing "FREE SHIPPING", it only applies to domestic sales (The USA). Please use the international shipping calculator to determine your shipping cost.
- Duties, taxes or any type of fee's charged by your country is your responsibility.
- As with any domestic sale, we will ship your item the next business day, provided it is not a US Government holiday.
- Insurance WILL BE REQUIRED for any item exceeding $100.00 (U.S. currency). If you want to know what the rates are, please email us. If you are the winning bidder of an auction that exceeds $100 in value please DO NOT pay right away, we will send you an invoice.
- Signature Confirmation is also required on items over $100.00 (U.S. currency). This also has a fee (usually around $3.00 U.S.).
Terms of Sale
14 Day money back guarantee! There are a couple of exceptions to this and we hope you'll understand why:
- We cannot accept returns for items that are broken or damaged and not reported within 48 hours after delivery confirmation. If you cannot do this yourself PLEASE find someone who can!
- We will not accept returns from buyers who leave negative feedback about an item without first trying to contact us to resolve the issue. We're fair people, please be fair in return!
If you need to return your item, PLEASE email us first!
We are "Mom & Pop" Sellers on Ebay. We don't sell on Ebay for a living, we do it part time to supplement our single income household. 100% of the items we sell on Ebay have been acquired through estate auctions, thrift stores or garage sales. We do a lot of traveling to try and bring new and interesting items to offer on Ebay, most of which are of a vintage or antique nature. If you want us to keep our eye out for something specific, please email us!
Be sure to visit our Online Store, It's still under construction, but we'll be adding much more soon!