Due to eBay Policies I need to place any thing you may question "Terms & Info:" in the top half of the auction/store sites, with bullets, WoW!
I work very hard to get & keep 100% feedback and will work with you in any way I can to make sure our transactions are smooth, quick and pleasant. I know it's very hard to check 5 stars for shipping, when shipping costs are so high but, please understand when rating me, that shipping charges and shipping times are completely out of my control. Thanks for taking the time to read this!
You will find the full description and sometimes the pictures of the item much farther down the page, in BOLD.
• Terms and Info: ASK QUESTIONS Before you Bid. BE SURE TO VIEW all PICTURES. Refunds granted only when there is a GROSS error in my description. You must respond within 14 days of receiving item and be ready to ship it back at that time, on that day. Buyer pays return shipping with delivery confirmation and insurance, if it was shipped to you with insurance. Items are Sold, AS FOUND, AS IS, Pre-Owned, and Used. I do not even like cleaning them up, I am afraid that I may do it wrong.
• I will combine items won to save on shipping and handling fees. I find that eBay postal calculator is sometimes off, especially on large items and international. If overpayment of shipping fees occurs, anything over $1.00 will be refunded, quickly, through PayPal.
• Some antique fragile items, come with USPS insurance. Normal handling time ONE to TWO Days with handling fees at $2 for both US and Internationals, much less for small items and with variables on quantity, size that adjusts the handling fee possibly higher.
I ship frequently, but do not have control over how long the carrier takes to deliver your item when using economy shipping. So Don't hold it against me when leaving feedback.
• On a personal note. Due to a back injury, I try my best to ship items out Monday, Wednesday and Friday, excluding holidays, that throws the days off. So that USPS employees can help me unload. I can not have them pick up since I have very bad doggies. I also want to support & keep my home town post office.
• High Bidder pays through PayPal, in US funds. New York Residents MUST add 8.00% sales tax or supply Copy of your State Tax Exempt number FORM with payment. Only other method of payment is Cash with/at arranged local Pick-up.
FYI: We have some Great Deals for You. Items Purchased from Estate Sales, Yard Sales, Flea Markets, Auctions and sometimes found in purchasing the contents of a whole house. I'm the Ultimate Recycler, I try to find a Home for everything I purchased or clean out, from Estate/Homes. I hate to throw history away, it all has a Story, Character, Charm and could be wroth restoring. I start them low at auction with no reserves, but once it rolls into the shop, you are going to have to Make an Offer at a higher price. You can save on gas, shop at home and have it shipped to your door. And where else, can you get more than a one liner for a description. I want to tell you every thing I see, so it feels like your looking it over. Possibly more photos than you care to look at. Some, even being a puzzle, you might have to figure it out.
Estate Fresh, here we are offering THREE WONDERFUL, Vintage, Stained Blown, Silvertone (Mercury?) Glass, figural, Xmas Christmas Tree Ornaments of holding a small Pine Tree in his arms. It looks like all the metal caps have been replaced, since each is a little bit different. One of the caps, is even marked Japan, but I think these are really made in Germany, circa 1890-1915 era.
If you have any information to share, Please Do, and so will I, in posting it here.
Each Santa measures approx. 2½" high to cap and 1" across base.
These are in VERY, VERY GOOD Condition for its age and use. There is varying degrees of wear to the color stained areas. Some chipping under the caps. NO holes, NO cracks in their bodies and NO restoration, besides the caps replaced.
Please view all pictures, to see more about condition. Color may vary a bit in my pictures, due to lighting, reflection and shadows. Colors, if any, looks much better in person.
Any information, Questions or Request are always Welcomed. Please wait for invoice before paying. I do offer USPS; Priority, Parcel Post, First Class & Media shipping. Check rates and options for this item on auction site under "Other Services" in top center of page. I will combine items won, to save you on shipping, handling fees (see above terms)
Check out my other items!
Sign up for PayPal; the fast, easy, and secure way to pay online.
Be sure to add me to your favorites list!