Toll Free (888) 950-2888
Callers outside of the USA please call (949) 333-0001
- SUPER widefield viewing, up to 2-1/2" (65mm) in diameter
- 3.5X-90X zoom magnification power
- Large working distance up to 8" (200mm)
- Powerful 144 LED bulb ring light
- 3D boom stand allows microscope head to be pointed to ANY direction desired
- 5.0 MP high quality camera captures crisp sharp images
- Streams real-time live video at 30 f/s @ 640x480 or 8 f/s @ 2592x1944 resolution
- Includes user-friendly AmScope editing & measuring software
- Compatible with Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7/8 (both 32 and 64 bits)
3.5X-90X STEREO BOOM MICROSCOPE + 144 LED + 5MP CAMERA
This microscope is manufactured under the strict guidelines You are bidding on a trinocular 3.5X-90X zoom stereo boom microscope with a 5.0 Megapixel high resolution USB2.0 color digital camera. It comes with a trinocular head, 30mm SUPER widefield high-eye point eyepieces, a 3D double-arm heavy-duty boom stand, and a 144-LED ring light with dimmer. This microscope offers crystal clear images, super widefield viewing, very large magnifying zoom range (26:1) and a large working distance (8", 200mm). Its high-eye point optic design ensures an easy and comfortable observation, including eyeglass wearers.
The color digital camera captures 5.0 MP high resolution microscope images and displays them as full-screen live video on your computer screen. The reduction lens included displays the same field of view images on your computer screen as those seen through the microscope eyepieces. With the included user-friendly software, which is compatible with Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7/8, you can edit microscope images in a manner similar to PhotoShop. You can conduct measurements across images, record videos, share images, and save them in BMP, TIFF, JPG, PICT, PTL and other formats. You can conduct measurements across microscope images, measuring lengths, angles, areas and etc.
The 3D double-arm boom stand allows you to turn the microscope head around three different axis (x, y, and z), allowing you to point the microscope head to ANY direction you wish. The intensity-adjustable LED ring light provides bright, even and cool light illumination.
This microscopy system is an ideal instrument for gemologists, engravers, collectors and anyone in semiconductor and/or electronic industry. It is also a right microscope for biological laboratory applications that require low heat release. This stereo zoom microscope is made by the same technicians and on the same production line that makes optical instruments for Leica, Zeiss, and Olympus. It is brand new in factory sealed boxes.
Brand Name: AmScope Retail Value: $3,500
established under ISO 9001: 2000 Standards.
Certificate number: 3302/200213192.
Click on Pictures for Larger View
Bidders Attention Please!!!
Just from looking at the eyepieces, you can tell the quality of the optical system of our microscopes. We offer you super widefield high-eyepoint WF10X/20 eyepieces (where 10X/20 means 10X magnification power and 20mm field of view) while other sellers give you only WF10X eyepieces (no specification on the field of view implies it is less than 18mm). Here is the difference as shown in the picture below - our competitors' eyepieces are on the left, and our eyepieces are on the right:
Click on Pictures for Larger View
- A 3.5X-90X Large Zoom Power Microscope on Boom with 144-LED Ring Light and 5.0 MP Color Digital Camera!
- 5.0 MP High Resolution, High Quality, USB2.0, Color Digital Camera
- Captures Microscope Images and Streams Live Video on Your PC Screen
- Displays 5.0 Megapixel Clear, Full-screen Images
- Saves Still Images in BMP, TIFF, JPG, PICT, PTL and Other Formats
- Measures Lengths, Angles, Areas and etc. across Images
- User-friendly Software Compatible with Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7/8
- Reduction Lens Provides the Same Field of View on Screen as Through Eyepieces
- Quick and Easy USB2.0 Connection
- Easy Installation and Operation
- Compatible with Twain, DirectShow, Amcap, Minisee & other third-party software
- Free life time software upgrades
- 144-LED Bright, Even and Cool Lighting Illumination
- 45° Inclined Trinocular Head with SUPER Widefield High-Eyepoint Eyepieces
- Erect Stereo Sharp Images over a SUPER Widefield of View
- Full Optical Glass Elements
- Precise Ground Glass Lenses
- High Resolution with Great Flatness and Contrast
- Crystal Clear Original True Color Images
- 30mm SUPER Widefield 10X Eyepieces with 20mm Field of View
- 8" (200mm) Large Working Distance
- Accurate Alignment Ensuring Fatigue-Free Long Time View
- Both Ocular-Tubes with Adjustable Diopter
- Adjustable Interpupillary Distance
- 3D Versatile Double-Arm Boom Stand Covering Large Working Area
- 3-Degree Freedom Allows Pointing Microscope Head in Any Direction You Wish!
- Heavy-Duty Cast Steel Stand Finished with Stain Resistant Enamel
- Rugged Solid Cast Steel Base
- All Metal Mechanical Components
- Rubber Eye-guards Included
- Mounting Adapter for LED Ring Light Included
- Camera Adapters for Fitting All Other Microscopes Included
- Manufactured under ISO 9001 Quality Control Standard
- Excellent Five (5) Year Manufacturer Warranty
- Unbeatable Lowest Price Guaranteed or the Difference Back!
- Satisfaction Guaranteed or Your Money Back!
- Head: 45° inclined 360° swiveling trinocular
- Eyepieces: 30mm Super widefield high-eyepoint WF10X/20
- Objective: 0.7-4.5X
- Auxiliary Objective: 0.5X & 2.0X
- Zoom Range: 26:1
- Diopter Adjustment: ±5dp
- Interpupillary Distance: 2-3/16" - 2-15/16" (55-75mm)
- Working Distance: 8" (200mm)
- Illumination: 144-LED
- Power input: 110-240V, 50-60HZ, Automatic Switching
- Boom Stand: 20" double-arm (overall length: 30"), 17" high pillar, 10-1/4"x8-1/4"x2-0" solid cast steel base
- Accessories: eye-guards
- Weight: 65 lbs
- Packages: 2 (53 lbs & 12 lbs)
- One Trinocular Stereo Zoom Head
- One Pair of SUPER Widefield 10X Eyepieces with Eye-Guards
- One 0.5X Barlow Lens
- One 2.0X Barlow Lens
- One Double-Arm Boom Stand
- One Focus Rack
- One 144-LED Ring Light
- One Mounting Adapter for the Light
- One 5.0 M USB2.0 Digital Camera
- Two Adapters for the Camera
- One CD with Software, Driver and Step-by-Step Instructions
- User's Manual
SHIPPING & HANDLING:
- Payment must be received within 7 days after auction ends
- We accept Paypal payment and major credit cards
- We are a SquareTrade verified seller – you are protected up to $750 by eBay and SquareTrade
- You are protected up to $2,000 if you pay through Paypal
- Our microscopes and accessories are manufactured under the strict guidelines established by ISO 9001: 2000 Standards with Certificate No: 3302/200213192. This item comes with 5-year warranty
- We stand behind our products, as we believe in their top-of-the-line quality. However, if you are not completely satisfied, please return your purchase within seven (7) days in original packing. We will refund your money less actual shipping and handling costs
- We are an ID Verified seller
- We are a SquareTrade verified seller
- We have been on eBay since 2002
Accessories listed below are compatible with above microscope. They can boost the microscope with the extra features mentioned below. |
Click on the items you are interested in for detail or purchase.
VERY IMPORTANT INFORMATION !!!
As buying precision instruments like microscopes or microscope accessories can be a big investment, it is very important to buy them from a dependable and well-established company. Hundreds of individual generic microscope sellers on eBay have disappeared during the past several years. As a result, we frequently receive phone calls and emails from the customers they left behind looking to buy additional accessories for their microscope, or asking for help on how to use, maintain, or fix their instruments. Though we try, it is often difficult to help the owners of these generic microscopes since their products have no brand name to identify them by, and thus no way to tell whether or not they were made up to industry standards. We feel very sorry for those who are left with a nonfunctional microscope only one or two years after their purchase due to a small problem such as a broken part or a blown fuse. Therefore, it is incredibly important to buy your microscope from a reputable company that is able to provide customers with both low prices, and full warranty services. We here at Precision*World know that a quality microscope can last for decades, and that most problems buyers encounter can be solved over the phone. As a result we at Precision*World strive to provide our customers with the best technical support service anywhere. Precision*World is an eBay seller you can trust. Our commitment to answering your questions and solving your problems are second to none. We have been in microscope business for more than twenty years and have been on eBay since 2002. We carry only AmScope name brand instruments, guaranteeing our customers the highest standard of quality, responsibility, and dependability. We have a full line of products, more than 2,000 listings for AmScope microscopes and accessories, to ensure that you will always be able to find what you are looking for. Rest assured that Precision*World and AmScope will be here for many years to come to assist you in your microscope needs. |
Copyright © 2009 reserved, Precision*World