Details about VINTAGE LOT 8 STICK PINS MOTHER OF PEARL COPPER SAILBOAT MONOGRAM CANDLE HEARTSee original listing
Jun 23, 2012
Northern Virginia, United States
DESCRIPTION: Fantastic lot consists of eight stickpins. Three do not have the bottom findings, otherwise the lot is in excellent vintage condition.
1. Copper sailboat/lighthouse scene
2. Gold tone hexagon
3. Mother of pearl monogram
4. Heart – gold tone – short shank
5. Monogram – D – gold tone oval
6. Oval – gold tone – starburst center with diamante rhinestone
7. Enamel candle
8. Rose – silver tone
Please feel free to e-mail us with questions.
Vintage jewelry is just that. Previously owned and loved. By nature, vintage jewelry is not perfect, and we describe any obvious defects. Vintage jewelry usually shows normal, age-appropriate wear. Please note that “excellent vintage condition” is not the same as “mint new” condition. If you are not satisfied with an item for any reason, please contact us. A refund of the purchase price will be made if the item is returned within two weeks, with all the original packaging. Good luck with your bidding and enjoy your jewelry!
Combined shipping is available for items purchased the same week, when possible.
We must collect 5% sales tax from buyers in
International Buyers – Please Note:
· We will ship to buyers outside the
· Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyer’s responsibility.
· Please check with your country’s customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding/buying. These charges are normally collected by the delivering freight (shipping) company or when you pick the item up—they are not additional shipping charges.
· We do not mark merchandise values below value or mark items as “gifts” – U.S. and international government regulations prohibit these acts.
· We ship by
All Buyers – Please Note:
We are not jewelry experts or gemologists; we have a passion for vintage costume jewelry and enjoy sharing the treasures we find. Please study the photos and ask questions if in doubt. Most of our jewelry comes from estate sales, and therefore may have been exposed to pets, smoke, perfume, etc. Please take this into account when bidding.
Please contact us immediately if you are not satisfied for any reason. Every effort will be made to remedy the situation.