100% black soap
No animal fats
No artificial colors
All natural African black soap is made from dried plantain skins, palm leaves, cocoa pod powder, and kernel oil for an all-natural cleansing process. Plantains skins are largely what make this black soap so effective. It is a natural source of vitamins A & E and iron. When black soap is made, the skin of the plantain is dried under the sun and then roasted in a clay oven. The heat must be constant in order to achieve the perfect brownish black color, texture & smell. Afterwards, cocoa pod powder is added. Cocoa pod is the shell of the cocoa fruit and also has natural healing properties.
Benefits of black soap:
- Natural black soaps help deep clean skin.
- Black soap works on most skin types including rough and dry or sensitive skin.
- Help clear skin bumps and spots by using black soap daily.
- Helps relieve acne, oily skin & other skin problems.
- Black soap is also great for removing makeup.
- Black soap benefits against premature facial lines and wrinkles.
- Black soap can also be lathered and used as an effective shampoo.
Ingredients : Pure Honey, Shea Butter, Osun, Cocoa Pod Powder, Plantain Peel Powder, Palm Kernel Oil, Coconut Oil, Water, Aloe Vera
When purchasing MORE THAN 2 soaps or buying other items from our store, please message us so we can give you a combined shipping quote!