You Are Bidding on New Acoustic Foam:
Kit includes (Covers 48 Square Feet):
(12) With your choice of wedge or pyramid tiles 24" x 24" x 2" Thick
(8) Corner blocks 24" Long x 2-1/2" wide x 2-1/2" thick
(1) Can of Glue 12 oz. spray adhesive
"The winning bidder will receive a FREE gift to complement the acoustic kit"
2” Foam Tiles: Recommended to successfully calm down full- frequency waves and echoes, in normal size rooms. Best use in recording studio.
Corner Blocks: This corner block is recommended to absorb low frequency sounds noise, prevent unwanted sound reflections and improve listening condition.
FEATURES: Make you room look amazing. It’s easy, and lightweight so that it can be quickly installed and look good at the same time. With this kit you do not have to cover the whole wall with acoustic tiles. You can group pieces together or separate the pieces, which will soundproof your room.
High Frequency Noise Control: Contact us by Email or call (248)-284-0002
MATERIAL: 2 lb Density Flame-retardant open-cell/Urethane-Ether Foam
APPLICATIONS: Residential, Commercial, and Industrial
Flammability: MVSS 302 Flame Tests, Flame-Retardant.
COLOR: Charcoal, The wining bidder has the option of choosing another colored foam is 15% more in price
Please visit the eBay store for more stylish kits that we carry!
The bidder can upgrade to other sizes (Additional cost may be applied)
1" Thick Acoustic Foam
1-1/2" Thick Acoustic Foam
2" Thick Acoustic Foam
3" Thick Acoustic Foam
4" Thick Acoustic Foam
For More information Call (248) 284-0002
Ask For Caterina OR Christina
1177 W. Maple
Clawson, MI 48017
Our Acoustic Wedge Kit is a wonderful product for absorbing sound waves, but do not mistake “sound absorption” for “sound blocking.” Acoustic foam will not block sound from going through it. To block sound you need heavy, dense material. Acoustic foam does help to make sound waves less, and are a good solution for sound absorption. This is why it is used to treat a room with a lot of echo or reverberation. It helps to create an acoustically “sound deadening” effect for rooms, with a lot of bouncing sound waves.
If you need to sound block your room please contact us. Our heavy dense material is 1/4" or 1/2" thick, sound Barrier that goes at the bottom of each tile.
- If you apply our spray adhesive glue lightly, only on the back of the tiles this will leave a temporary bond.
- If you apply our adhesive glue to both the mounting surface and the back of the tiles this will leave a permanent bond.
- For a stronger permanent bond make sure you spray both surfaces and allow adhesive to dry and tacky before bonding.
- For clean cuts, try an electric knife instead of scissors or a utility knife. (Scissors and utility knives usually leave a jagged edge)
- Most customers glue tiles with silicone-based caulk. For portability, you could attach Velcro stripes or put double stick tape.
There will be an additional fee for UPS shipping for Addresses such as Hawaii, Alaska, and Puerto Rico
Shipping will be more for the following states: California, Washington, Oregon, Idaho, Nevada, Utah, Colorado, Arizona, New Mexico, and Texas