VIEW MY E-BAY STORE FOR MORE ITEMS!
Protect your avionics, interior and windshield for pennies per day!
Pictures are for illustration purposes.
THIS COVER COMES WITH A 2 YEAR WARRANTY!!
Free Shipping! (USA Only)
Having the right "Attitude" in producing a quality windshield cover for your Aircraft and having the right "Altitude" by keeping the price low.
Description: Protect your investment! Keep the rain , sun and heat out of your airplane while keeping snoopers from looking in with our high quality windshield cover.
This new cover is hand made by Airplane-Covers and Custom Cabin Covers in the USA by pilots for pilots.
Piper PA28 Windshield cabin cover with bib extension!
Cover Fits: All Piper PA-28 aircraft. Archer, Arrow, Cherokee 140, 160, etc.
Special Features: Bib Extension from the bottom of the windshield to protect small vents from leaks. Windshield Matrix lining. Reinforcement patches for handle and door latch. 3-straps with quick release fasteners for a secure hold. Cover edge trim is soft canvas and very friendly to paint and glass. Double sewn seams. UV resistant Polymatic thread. Side of cover extends below side windows approximately 4 inches.
Warranty: 2 year pro-rated warranty as found on this page.
Properties: Highly water resistant, 10oz marine canvas.
Modifications: Antennas and temp probe modification will be installed at no extra charge. Once the order is placed you will be emailed an antenna modification instruction form.
Weight: Approximately 8-9 pounds
Shipping: Orders will be shipped 'within 10-15 business' days.
Customer Service: No hassle policy.
All sales are final sales. Please see feed back reviews for satisfied customers. Please contact seller for any questions concerning this product before bidding. Cover will be shipped within 10-15 business days after payment is received.
Sales to customers outside the United States: Customers are responsible for all custom fees, taxes etc. Please understand and review your countries policies and fees.
NOTICE, PLEASE READ!
1. Please make sure that your current email address is the same that eBay and Pay Pal have on file.
2. Please provide your name when corresponding with us through the eBay email system. It is difficult to know who you are by only using your eBay user ID.
3. Please provide us with a phone number that we may contact you directly in the event that we need more information about your aircraft.
4. We will email you a form that will provide instructions on how take measurements for the antennas and temp probes that you may have on your aircraft. However, some of our customers do not get our emails, and think that we are not communicating with them when in fact we are. We have found that when this occurs, the customer has a filter setting for incoming emails that might put our communications in the deleted file. Please beaware that if you do not get emails from us, this may be the reason why. If you are not getting our emails, please call us at 906-343-6664 and we can make other arrangements to get the needed information to you.
What makes our covers different?
1. Even though the material is windshield friendly, we increase the protection of your windshield with a Matrix lining.
2. Sunforger canvas is a heavy duty canvas that is easy to handle and maintain control in the wind while installing the cover.
3. We install protection on the underside of the cover where the handles and door latch are located to prevent holes from wearing in the cover.
4. Each seam is double sewn to maintain strength under stress.
5. Our company was started by a pilot and our covers are hand made by a pilot that is current and understands the needs of an aircraft’s surface protection. These covers are designed buy pilots as well considering the needs of an aircraft. So when you call and ask questions, you will get the right answer or need met on your aircraft.
6. Our covers are made from Good old fashioned, and reliable marine canvas that is mildew, and water resistant with a water column of about 22cm. This allows the cover not to sag and evaporate moisture. The lighter synthetic materials will sag at different gravity points and act like a wind sail in the wind.
Airplane-Covers/Custom Cabin Covers
P.O. Box 37
Deerton, Michigan. 49822
Our Warranty and Return Policy
Warranty -We stand behind our windshield covers with a 2 year (Sunforger) 3 year (Sunbrella) warranty for defects in workmanship or product failure under normal conditions. If for any reason your cover needs corrective adjustments or repairs, if in the lower 48 states please ship it back to us along with $18.50 (Current shipping and handling cost. Canadian orders $35 other countries contact us for return shipping cost) for shipping and handling and we will take care of the needed repair or adjustment with no labor or material charge to you. All shipping to and from our location is the customer’s responsibility. All warranty repairs are under the condition of normal use and conditions. Other products that we offer carry a 90-day warranty.
Repair/Replacement/Upgrade - If your cover is returned for replacement because of product failure (replacement or repair will be at our discretion), your cover will be pro-rated up to the 2 or 3-year warranty period for the purchase price from the purchase date of the cover. The unused portion of the pro-ration of the purchase price will be credited towards another cover from our company. No cash refunds, You may even apply your unused pro-rated credits toward the purchase price of a cover of equal or higher value. Our goal is your satisfaction! Because of the custom-made features as antenna modifications, customer selected colors or covers that are soiled (but not limited to) when installed on an aircraft, we will not be able to refund or reimburse the purchase price or any related warranty shipping cost for any cover purchased from our company. Our warranty is limited to repairs, adjustments or replacement at our discretion. All sales are final sales. All shipping to and from our location is the customer’s responsibility. The above warranty applies only to normal use of the windshield cover under normal circumstances. If their is a replacement because of product failure, we reserve the right to upgrade your replacement cover at our discretion with another type of cover or different material that may be more conducive to the elements that may have led to product failure. Any balance due because of an upgrade must be paid before order can be shipped. Other products that we offer carry a 90-day warranty.
Return Shipping Policy - It is our desire to supply you with a quality cover from our company. Please understand that when the order is placed, you will be emailed measuring instructions for antennas and temp probes locations in the event that any modifications are needed. We ask that you use the form that we send you and follow instruction as listed. This form is provided to eliminate any mistakes, problems or confusion in production of the cover you have ordered. However, please understand that in the event of warranty repair or adjustments, you must have a return authorization and return authorization number to accompany your return for repairs, and or adjustments only. Once you have the proper return authorization and number, please return the cover back to us for repair and or adjustments. All covers returned to us must be accompanied with return shipping cost of $18.50. New products from our company have a 7-day discovery inspection period for defects pertaining to product failure or manufacturing defects from confirmed delivery date. Return shipping cost back to us because of our error will be awarded in the form of a mailing label sent to you or an in store credit towards any product from our company. Returns that are sent back to our company with a mailing label provided by us is limited to a 7-day inspection discovery period after confirmed delivery date. (During discovery period. Orders that are outside of the 48 lower states will have a $18.50 credit towards return shipping to and from our company. Shipping balance will be the customer’s responsibility). After the 7 day discovery period for errors in production has expired, all shipping cost will be the customers responsibility. Complementary products, work or services that we provide are not covered under this warranty. By the purchasing of this product and other products made by airplane-covers.com and Custom Cabin Covers, you the purchaser are indicating that you have read, understand and accept our warranty and return policies. Furthermore, this acceptance will act as notice of your willingness and intent of purchase as well as to act as notice to credit card companies used by you the purchaser that you accept and fully understand our warranty and return policies.